Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 17-11-2017, 04:18 PM
Knower

My Sacral Chakra out of wack

Hey all!

So I've been trying to balance my chakras for the past couple months through meditation and other energy work.

It's like my sacral chakra refuses to open up/balance itself out.

any advice?
Old 04-01-2018, 02:06 AM
Pathfinder

Hello, I don't profess to know a lot about these sorts of things as I am learning right now. But I recently had an experience that shook me up a bit (I had my drink spiked, but being increasingly intuitive I stopped drinking it, and got myself out of the situation). Anyway not long after this I started to get urinary pressure, pelvic pressure and a pushing downards feeling ' down there'. I also had symptoms of a UTi, but tests came back as there being no infection. Also had kidney and pelvic ultrsounds whic were also fine. Long story short - no medical cause found..

Anyway for a bit of background I am ascending, and on a Twin Flame journey right now. I see a Reiki practitioner and I also had a tarot reading regarding my TF process. What has come up as is that I have 'sexual wounds' in terms of a sexual repression (sexual wounds) in me that has been from past lives, but I can also say has been existant in this life too. The outcome from the tarot reading and the practitioner was that these symptoms are like a sexual clearing happening - a purge. And the trigger was that bad event. I also know that twin flames at the moment are experiencing clearing of the lower chakras.

What I am suggesting is that if you know of or even don't know of (i;e past live occurrences) where sexual repression (which can take the form of simply not feeling safe with your femininity and expression of being female or more at the extreme end - sexual assault) - this may be why you are struggling clearing. I got suggestions on what to do to heal this - so if you think this resonates with you PM me and I will provide further detail.
Old 04-01-2018, 04:04 AM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by CcolTonS7
Hey all!

So I've been trying to balance my chakras for the past couple months through meditation and other energy work.

It's like my sacral chakra refuses to open up/balance itself out.

any advice?

As Christine said work on emotional too.
Self esteem, insecurities, image of self, confidence and mostly sexual repression or misuse.

Since you're doing energy work have you done reiki?
That can help you clear emotional from childhood and even past lives.

Try intending for your sacral to be balanced and flowing and hold both hands on it. Or one on heart and other on sacral.

Pay close attention to the thoughts and images that cross your mind while doing this. Don't judge or fight them. Just focus on being grateful for your sacral opening up and breathing. These thoughts colors or feelings usually indicate what and where it's stemming from. find a reiki practitioner they can guide you through this process very well. Not to mention treating the blockage but finding the sources may help keep it clear.
Old 09-01-2018, 06:08 PM
Seeker

I am working on opening up my sacral and root chakra right now, and I can tell you (sorry for maybe being discouraging, but just want to spill the through) that it have been painful and taken a lot of time and determination.

I have been working from the assumption that if I can be physically relaxed around the area, so will I feel better and open up the energy-floods around it.

I have been working with a breathing technique made by a guy called "wim hof" which you can google, to learn to do abdominal breathings. I have combined this with cold showers (again to learn to breathe deeply and properly), with trauma releasing exercises (to release inner tensions) and alongside done regular running.

I have started to get some pain and forceful bowel-movements (panic ****s, haha) which I see as a sign that things are starting to happen. I have done the work for around 25 weeks to give you a gist of how long it have taken.
Old 09-01-2018, 11:30 PM
Master

I would suggest cleaning out the stuck emotions in the body, and then all of your chakras will work optimal on their own; like any other part of you that are in a healthy state... it just naturally work without need of balancing or opening up. If it is closed down there might be a good reason, and it is probably some emotional attachment somewhere that you have not felt like releasing yet. While releasing it might be painful at times, it is far better to clear it than to let it be stuck, and maybe keep you out of balance internally (and externally).