Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 03-11-2017, 12:51 AM
Guide

I wonder why this sign meant?

When I was a small kid, for approximately two years...I often saw a sign, clairovoyantly, of a red and orange ying yang symbol.

I remember it would happen for nonreason(I often saw symbols and things this way as a kid, it happens randomly and not as much as an adult) However, as a kid, I saw it more than once.

The last time I saw it, I was 6 years old....and I was outside playing hide n seek with my cousins at my great grandparents cabin. I was hiding from my cousin, on my ggp’s back porch and the symbol was just floating through the air right in front of me. It momentarily distracted and annoyed me, because we were really into the game. I had seen this symbol as a young kid many times, even at that age, I inherently associated it with my energy...but not sure what the ying/yang symbol meant.
Old 03-11-2017, 01:34 PM
Lorelyen

Hopefully you'll get suggestions but the basic issue with signs is that we create their meanings. Usually these are encoded in culture (as in dress codes). The basic yin yang is associated with a particular philosophy and in context represents positive and negative balance and, as meanings go, the striving behind achieving that balance (connotations). As a principle it now reaches beyond its origins but for most people the meaning is similar.

Its colouring is something we have to decipher for ourselves. The original black and white again are signs conventionally associated with negative/positive - dark/light. For some their meaning is female/male. Technically they compliment. Yellow and orange aren't complimentary in terms of light/colour but may signify something different.

Let's see what people say.
Old 04-11-2017, 06:55 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
When I was a small kid, for approximately two years...I often saw a sign, clairovoyantly, of a red and orange ying yang symbol.

I remember it would happen for nonreason(I often saw symbols and things this way as a kid, it happens randomly and not as much as an adult) However, as a kid, I saw it more than once.

The last time I saw it, I was 6 years old....and I was outside playing hide n seek with my cousins at my great grandparents cabin. I was hiding from my cousin, on my ggp’s back porch and the symbol was just floating through the air right in front of me. It momentarily distracted and annoyed me, because we were really into the game. I had seen this symbol as a young kid many times, even at that age, I inherently associated it with my energy...but not sure what the ying/yang symbol meant.

yin yang is often positive/negative, or male/female... but it is also about balance between opposites. And there is a nuance... in the depths of each side is the seeds for the other side (the small circles) so it can also be about transformation.

in some traditions there are 7 candles, or sometimes 7 lanterns... which denote 7 paths of knowledge. What is usually omitted is that the 'lights' are not all the same color...

I see this as meaning that you are one color (choosing one path to knowledge) but are attracted to those of another color (who typically correlate the facts of life a different way). This is kind of bolstered by the fact that the last time you saw the symbol you were busy playing a game with someone and really didn't care to see it... often 'strong' symbols appear at the time when their meaning is occurring... which is exactly the time we are absorbed enough not to care to see them...

but it could also mean you straddle two paths, or are transitioning between them the same way females take on a new name when they marry.
Old 04-11-2017, 07:19 AM
Master
the yin/yang symbol brings "karma" to mind for me.
whatever energies you've invested into the activities of your
youth were due to return to you in some way, eventually.
Old 04-11-2017, 02:37 PM
Master
yep..................................

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔