Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Films

Old 31-03-2012, 06:24 PM
hawkmoth65

Ah yes I remember seeing Wolf Creek AC,the Australian outback was the perfect setting for the story,with its remoteness and sense of 'no help coming'...very creepy.
Old 31-03-2012, 08:17 PM
Master
wolf creek was another...wish i hadn't watched that too, msakes me wonder why i didn't turn it off. watched one "saw" film, pretty sick really. generally i dislike watching anything where people endure pain and avoid avoid nowadays. that said i've seen some pretty gruesome stuff on the news and thats at 5 p.m. and real...

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 31-03-2012, 08:59 PM
CatChild

Hmm... Alpha and omega come to mind. Hard to choose though between that and any of the Alvin and the Chipmunks. (Accompanied by the Chipets and irritating adult character roles etc). Ugh.
Old 31-03-2012, 11:02 PM
Wisa'ka

The most horrific ?

I guess one could call a commercial a film and the ones that struck me as horrific are those ‘Snuggies’ ‘Forever Lazy’ and ’Hoodie Footie’ lounging attire advertisements. Its not so much that one looks like a long sleeve fleecy version of a hospital gown and the other appears as something a toddler would wear to go nitey nite, the horror I perceive is from the commercial actors wearing these articles of clothing. There appears to be either a lack of free will in their eyes, or the lifeless and expressionless glass orb stares of department store mannequins, but with animated bodies. Simply horrifying, almost as scary as that bloodless hued woman in Converse basketball shoes selling car and motorcycle insurance. I’m wondering if she is a few pints short of good warm blood. I’ve seen more color at open casket wakes.

Pondering a bit more deeply upon those actors portraying normal people clad in Snuggies and although they are smiling, laughing, at home viewing television on the couch, on the bleachers cheering on the high school team or else bouncing and striking some cheesecake poses upon the bed while clad in a closefitting leopard spotted ‘Hoodie Footie’, I sense something more of a sinister nature at play.
Old 31-03-2012, 11:07 PM
CatChild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisa'ka
The most horrific ?

I guess one could call a commercial a film and the ones that struck me as horrific are those ‘Snuggies’ ‘Forever Lazy’ and ’Hoodie Footie’ lounging attire advertisements. Its not so much that one looks like a long sleeve fleecy version of a hospital gown and the other appears as something a toddler would wear to go nitey nite, the horror I perceive is from the commercial actors wearing these articles of clothing. There appears to be either a lack of free will in their eyes, or the lifeless and expressionless glass orb stares of department store mannequins, but with animated bodies. Simply horrifying, almost as scary as that bloodless hued woman in Converse basketball shoes selling car and motorcycle insurance. I’m wondering if she is a few pints short of good warm blood. I’ve seen more color at open casket wakes.

Pondering a bit more deeply upon those actors portraying normal people clad in Snuggies and although they are smiling, laughing, at home viewing television on the couch, on the bleachers cheering on the high school team or else bouncing and striking some cheesecake poses upon the bed while clad in a closefitting leopard spotted ‘Hoodie Footie’, I sense something more of a sinister nature at play.

Just Noooooooooo... !!

And then there were the teletubbies...
Old 31-03-2012, 11:38 PM
Wisa'ka

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatChild
Just Noooooooooo... !!

And then there were the teletubbies...

What are teletubbies ?
Old 01-04-2012, 12:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisa'ka
What are teletubbies ?

Childrens entertainment in Britain. You could try googling them.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 01-04-2012, 01:25 AM
CatChild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
Childrens entertainment in Britain. You could try googling them.

I'd suggest you don't lol.
Old 01-04-2012, 01:40 AM
Wisa'ka

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatChild
I'd suggest you don't lol.

Too late. Awoooooooooh-Eeeeeeeek !

So they did in Jerry Falwell ?

I better not speak ill of them.
Old 01-04-2012, 02:26 AM
Master
******* out of Carolina