Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 17-01-2012, 09:34 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
That's taken a long time, Jim.....

Yes. . . but it will be great when it's all sorted.

I read the first number of the resurrected PN as a freebie-internet version, and was very pleased with it.

Internet subscriptions are lots cheaper. It's just that I'm a traditionalist. To me, books and magazines and newspapers are something you hold in your hands.

Jim
Old 18-01-2012, 12:25 AM
Guide
Well i'm in Sydney and Enmore is 10 mins away, it sounds like just what I need and i'm really grateful for this thread.

Is there a website or contact phone number?

Prosperity is a state of mind and soul
Old 18-01-2012, 03:13 AM
madein71

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellespirit
Well i'm in Sydney and Enmore is 10 mins away, it sounds like just what I need and i'm really grateful for this thread.

Is there a website or contact phone number?

they will be reincarnated at Erskinville in April 2012 ....we are waiting patiently for more details....even more so for me because if all goes well I may be planning a wedding for my daughter very soon and would love for it to be held there!?!
Old 13-03-2012, 03:36 PM
madein71

Any updates on Enmore Church Patangel?
Old 21-03-2012, 11:58 PM
Patangel

hi madein71

Quote:
Originally Posted by madein71
Any updates on Enmore Church Patangel?

still a few hassles to sort out.

Although everything is ready to go on our part the delays are actually with the new venue and beyond our control.
We don't want to get going until we can have regular weekly services without disruption and the venue has some prior commitments it must furfill.

you can always check out our website where we will have the updates:

enmorespiritualistchurch.com
Old 22-03-2012, 12:21 AM
madein71

thankyou Patangel if you need volunteer help please let me know i would gladly help to set up, clean etc........i will bookmark the website thankyou!
Old 27-03-2012, 10:01 AM
Loneblossom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patangel
still a few hassles to sort out.

Although everything is ready to go on our part the delays are actually with the new venue and beyond our control.
We don't want to get going until we can have regular weekly services without disruption and the venue has some prior commitments it must furfill.

you can always check out our website where we will have the updates:

enmorespiritualistchurch.com
Good luck with sorting out the bumps Patangel

I'll keep an eye on your website to find out when the church is up and running. Thanks for the info.
Old 08-02-2013, 09:17 AM
madein71

I have given up waiting for this to happen Patangel and I notice that Enmore's page has become more of a memorial.........so tomorrow afternoon I will try the spiritual church at Clovelly
Old 08-02-2013, 09:46 AM
MysticalPuffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patangel
Hi people. I would like to tell anyone in Sydney that Enmore Spiritualist Church will be re-opening in the next few months in brand new (old!) premises (smaller but adequate) ( for services in March 2012) just a five minute walk from Erskineville Station.

We have lots of new plans to move forward and warmly welcome anyone who is interested in learning more about Spiritualism to join us in discussions.

More later...

love: Patangel

That's amazing! Do you know of any in Melbourne?
Old 08-02-2013, 11:00 AM
madein71

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalPuffin
That's amazing! Do you know of any in Melbourne?

I've PM'd you a link that might be helpful please keep in mind though that it doesn't list all churches but you could google spiritual churches in your area.... hope it helps