Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 31-05-2018, 12:26 PM
Master
Enlightenment
http://www.newworldlibrary.com/Artic...x#.Ww_pa45ErIU

https://www.facebook.com/Sean Baker
https://twitter.com/Sean Baker
[/color]
Old 31-05-2018, 06:07 PM
Eelco

If you can sit quietly after difficult news; if in financial downturns you remain perfectly calm; if you can see your neighbors travel to fantastic places without a twinge of jealousy; if you can happily eat whatever is put on your plate; you can fall asleep after a day of running around without a drink or a pill; if you can always find contentment just where you are: you are probably a dog.
~Jack Kornfeld~

With Love
Eelco
Old 04-08-2018, 10:36 PM
Master
I stumbled onto this video because, when I went to YouTube's site, it was in the top row of suggestions there.

It is a 14 minute Ted Talk entitled "Why I stopped pursuing enlightenment," in which the speaker relates his personal journey

Just sharing the link because I thought some readers of this thread might find some of his 'insights' thought-provoking. (I found the volume level low, but could here everything once I maxed my volume setting.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k6lzEpkDVI
Old 05-08-2018, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eelco
If you can sit quietly after difficult news; if in financial downturns you remain perfectly calm; if you can see your neighbors travel to fantastic places without a twinge of jealousy; if you can happily eat whatever is put on your plate; you can fall asleep after a day of running around without a drink or a pill; if you can always find contentment just where you are: you are probably a dog.
~Jack Kornfeld~

With Love
Eelco
I love this!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 05-08-2018, 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by happy soul
You don't have to DO anything about suffering when it arises -
just let it be, don't make a problem out of it, just observe and accept it,
and it will pass.
ACIM has helped me tremendously to remember what I was shown as an 8 yr old ...all this is a dream.
Boy, is it easier to detach, observe and just flow when you know this...cuz man, is my life a dream...and I'm flowing with it...
you don't wanna know*.....before I would have flowed alright...down the stream and right over the water fall...

* Ok...In one moment my entire set up for an easy, reclusive life turned upside down...
now I'm a caregiver...
probably forever!!!! LOL!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-08-2018, 01:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by happy soul
Channeled entities teach that we're already perfect, whole, and complete.

Therefore, "it's already finished," we already have what we're searching for. ACIM says, "I need do nothing." Enlightenment is the simple understanding of this.

There was celebrity on TV, who was a meditator, who was talking about his "inner demons." But in doing so, he was recreating past illusions, perpetuating the problem.

If you've had rage in the PAST, don't say, in the PRESENT, "I have a problem with rage." You've HAD rage in the PAST, but if you say you have a problem with rage NOW, you're just recreating the problem.

But if "it's already finished," what about suffering, what about negative emotions? We have to deal with them.

Don't see suffering and negative emotions as a "problem."

J. Krishnamurti says that, if fear (or any form of suffering) arises, and you think, "I must overcome this, I must get rid of this fear," you've just created a conflict, a problem, an illusion.

You don't have to DO anything about suffering when it arises - just let it be, don't make a problem out of it, just observe and accept it, and it will pass.

And in the innocence of that acceptance, there's freedom, peace, and healing - your divine nature.

Some general views.
When the so called new age movement started, it was seen as a threat to the ruling elite, and the ruling elite has many levels, as we know way up into the non physical.
The term new age did not come from within the movement, and as always, when there is a threat it needs to be removed, annihilated.

The new age movement, as it was coined by the elite, had no leader, no head to attack, or replace as it is done in most religions or organization.

So the most plausible move would be to change the philosophy ever so slightly. A few words her and a few words there are often enough, we can see this with the so called "ten commandments". Churches of cause have a hierarchical structure, were the heads can be easily replaced over time by dark entities, or at least by entities who do the bidding of the dark for one reason or an other.
The aim was to bring the movement to a standstill.

And it worked for a very long time. (you don;t have to do anything, you are already perfect, just visualize and everything comes to you, what ever you want) Of cause they don't tell you, as soon there is a want, a perceived outcome, you block the creative process.
And then there are the twin flame seekers.

I always thought this was very creative of the dark, as long everyone looks for the fulfillment outside of themselves, they will not look inside.

Pure genius.
Yet, no matter how brilliant the dark think they are, they have no way to predict the outcome of a chaos they created. Like a pile of sand that was disturbed, it will fall and create a more solid form.

The same has happened with the spiritual movement. Movement with an exclamation mark, it has to move, and always will move.

The movement settled, reformed and solidified. And now they are really scared.