Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2018, 01:44 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinitydown
Whoa, false intuition even? Dang. -low whistle-

Glad I do not think I have dealt with lvl 3, I think my ex guides were lvl 2. I do not think I have ever personally dealt with a demon, though I did at one point try to hire one to get rid of my ex-guides. (Yes. I was foolish and desperate!) Thank god nothing came out of that.

Apparently they cut me off from ALL communication to outside entities, even other negs!

Thanks again for another informative channeling. :)

Yes, dang, Trinity. Dang.

Your guides actually were L3 entities — it’s just their way of gaining permission from you was to take your free will before you were even born in some kind of contract — with the same vibrational invisibility they have as an ability. It takes a certain kind of skill to take advantage of the spirit guide contract people have with others without being caught, and they did it very very well.

Oh, and you’re welcome. :) .

SL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compendium
Ok I have to ask this. Are demons the only thing able to effect you physically with things like scratches And physical pain?

Not really. Even L1 Negs can affect you physically very slightly with itches. What differentitates entities of this level has more to do with how much they can affect you emotionally.

AA Michael.

With John, we’ll answer this when we have the time.

SL/AA Michael.
Old 11-07-2018, 04:25 AM
Experiencer

Thanks for the info. I am pretty sure it is now gone whatever it was. I only associated it as demonic due to its awful odor. I truly dislike the smelly ones.
Old 13-07-2018, 05:23 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

I have some questions for AA Michael and SL. I ask because I have had some recent experiences which allowed me to recognize I need better insights on the subject of inner world dynamics. Those being the self love vs self hate contentions some times seen as self esteem vs self pity and any number of other contrasting energies.

I would like to frame my 1st question in a scientific setting. In the Kryon channeled it speaks about 2 missing laws of physics. Science has said that there are the only four forces that control everything. The first is gravity, and is known as the weak force. The second is electromagnetics, and is known as the strong force. They’re a pair. And the next two are another pair; number three is known as the weak nuclear force, the fourth is known as the strong nuclear force. There’s a whole set of laws that must be developed for a strong and a weak interdimensional force. These are the last two, and now you have the six. You have gravity, you have electromagnetics, you have strong and weak nuclear, and now you have number five and number six, which are strong and weak interdimensional force. Can AA Michael validate this perception?

We have also established that human DNA is different that the the other animals on this planet with only 23 visible pairs of chromozones. Some of us think that our DNA is like those 8 other planets working towards ascension with a particular kind of free choice dynamic in place. My understanding is that the pair of missing chromoznes is not really missing. That we are unable to see them or study them at this time because we have not yet invented the quantum lens necessary for those evaluations. That these chromozones represent interdimensional aspects of the human. That they have cluster patterns which reflect the level of free choice balance a person has chosen. Would AA Michael be able to confirm/comment on these perceptions?

My understanding is that we evolve our human lives by elevating the light/dark balance of energies within our DNA. That the more elevated they are the easier it is for us to deal with external influences in our life. In that recent experience I spoke of I found that an external influence was able to influence inner aspects of myself to do some minor self destructive things in my physical reality. Rather than seeking protection from these external influences I would rather learn from that experience and improve my ability to deal with these things. My point of view being that managing our emotions and thoughts has everything to do with our personal well being. Is this some thing that AA Michael can advise me on?

Thanks,
John

Yes, as SL, I'm familiar with those 4 forces. As Michael, I'd comfirm there is some kind of part of DNA that's hidden in the 3rd dimension. You see, in science, there's the mystery of why evolution speeds up in certain species and time periods often introduced in introductory biology classes.

The features change drastically, and often without as much disadvantaged genetic material that could kill them off sooner. This is the influence of the hidden part of the non-physical part of the "genome".

I don't think there's any physical quantum microscope that could see it though. All civilizations in the galaxy I've seen that grow advanced to see non-physical parts of their genetic material often have to use tools beyond that. This often requires clairvoyance to see it, or astral projection.

From what I know about Kyron is that he's not as well traveled as me out there in the galaxy, and even with his mistakes, he is still very well intentioned though. He could though, also be saying that that this quantum lens can only be made through material in the astral realm, but that is an explanation only he can give. I'm no expert on this after all -- my main role on Earth is rather different from his task.

Yes, in a way, we do grow by balancing the light and darkness in us, but that's a very simplistic way of seeing it. Present day scientists have studied how genes match certain mental or physical qualities in biology, and how it's often passed on.

There isn't much understanding yet on why genes are able to make this information though, and this is where the non-physical DNA comes in. It doesn't just communicate the light and dark within us, but how we uniquely express them as individuals and a species.

The situation you speak of with external and internal influences is interesting. In essence, the gap between external and internal influences isn't as different as many would think, but that's a lesson for another time.

For now, yes, I agree with you that you have to learn from the outside to change the inside. People who tell you that happiness and well being is only something that is a matter of our own mindset is only partly right.

Where was that mindset first bult anyway? It was gained from the environment. The idea isn't to be not influenced by the external, but to be able to choose from it to pick what you need. This is the essence of what people mean by their self esteem being stable -- not created solely though reflection, but also through the exploration before reflection.

The idea isn't to rely on some kind of true independent thinking -- haha, human beings and even angels can't act alone, but to allow a balance between these two influences in life.

Take care, John.

SL and Michael.

----

Update on next article :

The next article for psychic self defense is particularly hard to make. The being who I'm calling for this is on a higher vibrational level than AA Michael, and I keep cutting the session short with him because I get nervous.

He doesn't usually get channeled, or is even heard much in the human world -- he tends to focus on the local galaxy as a whole than well . . . just Earth, so naturally it's a little hard to get into a higher vibration enough to contact him straight off for periods as long as an entire day like I do with Michael.

Being in the presence of someone more powerful than archangels is rather uhh . . . more intense to experience to say the least. It forces a lot of trauma from me to heal for the task to adapt to his vibrational level, and tends to force a lot of growth for me to adapt, woah. Maybe when I get to relax on the weekend, I'll be feeling more at peace to contact him well.

I can't say who he is because he hasn't even been given a human name, but oh well -- let's just call him AA Michael's Higher Self for now. What do I mean by that? Well, a Higher Self is just you in a higher quantity of vibration — you have the same quality of personality and preferences, but your Higher Self contains these characteristics with much more love and wisdom.

For some strange reason, I have the same quality of vibration as AA Michael, and you can actually check this if you sense our vibrations on this thread. For some insane reason, there’s someone else out there who has an even higher quantity of vibration than him. I got curious when Michael discussed about Higher Selves often having even more Higher Selves more high than them.

Boy do I ask a lot of stupid questions. Good thing this is why I do my job well.

See you.

SL.

Last edited by SerendipityLizard : 13-07-2018 at 07:16 AM.
Old 16-07-2018, 04:57 AM
Knower
Hi SL,

Are you still taking questions for AA Michael? If so, I have a question for him.

Is it possible for Neg entity to have access to a person’s memory to find out personal details about you?

I had an Neg entity today tell me today that they can do that.

Just wondering.

Thanks
Old 16-07-2018, 07:43 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanGoGurl
Hi SL,

Are you still taking questions for AA Michael? If so, I have a question for him.

Is it possible for Neg entity to have access to a person’s memory to find out personal details about you?

I had an Neg entity today tell me today that they can do that.

Just wondering.

Thanks

Yes, we've talked about this in detail in another article.

SL / AA Michael.
Old 16-07-2018, 07:48 AM
Guide

Practical Psychic Self Defense : How to Be Invisible - Part 1

The trick to detect invisibility is to learn how to be invisible yourself. Like how a thief best knows a thief, the hidden are the ones who know how to be hidden.

There are of course, quite a number of ethical concerns around this, and if you do use this for bad, I’ve gathered quite a number of beings under me to stop you — so go ahead if you’d like. Good luck.

Is that clear? Good. You see, I don’t usually get channeled, but since even AA Michael isn’t as knowledgable as me on this, I thought I’d step in. I’m deeply compassionate and gentle to those who deserve it, otherwise, well, let’s not get to that, haha.

How do Signature Vibrations Work? :

What is vibrational invisibility? Let’s first stop looking at what it does, and use our x-ray vision to see how it works from behind. First, what are vibrations when they are actually “visible”?

For every being, there is a signature vibration that sets them apart from everywhere else. It’s the energies that they give off — their personality, their history, and their “style” of abilities.

Negs can be able to stretch these energies by changing their style somewhat — it’s similar to the process of how human beings adapt to different situations with different appearances.

Say, a very gentle leader would become commanding and decisive in the face of crisis. On the other hand, a very serious director could become playful and sweet when in the presence of their loved ones.

When stretching vibrations, they don’t actually create qualities out of thin air. They can only emphasize qualities they already have. This is how flexibility of vibrations can happen in different beings. After all, we don’t give off the same vibrations all the time and it changes as we go through life or even just an ordinary day.

What often stops people from stretching vibrations is because they have a strong sense of identity as to not be a certain quality. A very macho type of man might try to suppress the emotional side of himself by acting overly tough and hiding his insecurities. Another woman might see herself as having to accept everything her husband says, and tries to ignore the part of herself that is angry at someone else.

How Do You Detect Signature Vibrations?

The key to being able to detect this in negs is basically to be able to ask good questions on a vibration’s personality and history. Often the most powerful negs have the ability to create very subtle differences with what they want to portray.

It’s like having a being come in the appearance of someone you knew. How would you know he or she is a fraud by observing their subtle differences? This is exactly why it’s important to understand the unique qualities your guides have just in case someone tries to copy their vibrations.

To practice identifying difference of vibration in beings is like practicing being able to differentiate personalities in everyday human life. Look at two people that seem very similar. What makes them different? Look at people who are very different. What makes them similar? This ability to compare and contrast is what could allow you to not be fooled by a neg.

And this ends our session for today. Thank you.

Seraphim Gilbert.
Old 16-07-2018, 11:28 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerendipityLizard
There are of course, quite a number of ethical concerns around this, and if you do use this for bad, I’ve gathered quite a number of beings under me to stop you — so go ahead if you’d like. Good luck.

I wondered when I was going to be invited into this thread. So is this a challenge, since I might just know a few beings who would love some practice in deception & playful mischief Or is this a "perpetual" vibration that needs to be cleaned up? (asking the Seraphim)
Old 16-07-2018, 10:27 PM
Master
That is an interesting article, but not sure how to make this work for me, given I do not really feel, hear, or see energy. Telepathy currently is my strongest asset, if the thoughtforms aren't being too noisy. I would think to ask it question maybe and see how they resonate. Still even then not sure if that would work, as thoughtforms obstruct my chakras.

Thanks again, Seraphim Gilbert and SL :)
Old 17-07-2018, 12:31 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
I wondered when I was going to be invited into this thread. So is this a challenge, since I might just know a few beings who would love some practice in deception & playful mischief Or is this a "perpetual" vibration that needs to be cleaned up? (asking the Seraphim)

Haha, there is a difference between using invisibility for emotional manipulation and evil, and just using it for pure fun and pranks. Powerful beings are not overly serious as many human beings would think.

I after all, have heard that AA Michael has used it himself in all kinds of pranks — especially towards AA Raphael. Healing and warrior angels after all tend to be close due to how they often need to work together in their service, and this is his way of showing affection, haha.

There are pranks so complex the smartest human minds cannot comprehend them, and the entire celestial heavens is fooled by a creativity that cannot be matched.

Seraphim Gilbert.

I feel for Raphael. According to Michael, he is being trolled hundreds of times in different fractions of himself spread across the universe. Raphael just chuckled and said that someday, he hopes he can match Michael in his endeavors.

Michael. Best guy. Best guy. His pranks are at a higher level than mine back with my history of the famous prankster in my school. God bless his ingenious heart and mind.

SL.
Old 17-07-2018, 12:40 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinitydown
That is an interesting article, but not sure how to make this work for me, given I do not really feel, hear, or see energy. Telepathy currently is my strongest asset, if the thoughtforms aren't being too noisy. I would think to ask it question maybe and see how they resonate. Still even then not sure if that would work, as thoughtforms obstruct my chakras.

Thanks again, Seraphim Gilbert and SL :)

Well, this is the most advanced article so far. I do sense that about 70% of the readers here don’t have the ability to reach this level yet to even practice it a little. Most people’s ability to sense energies is more vague, and to reach the ability to notice subtle differences takes effort.

All things take practice, Trinity. Even I didn’t have a clue on this a year ago.

Take care.

SL.
Closed Thread