Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-05-2019, 11:14 PM
Knower

Retrospection of experiences

Hi,

Been awhile posting but thought i’d share this video. I’ve been binge listening to several YouTube videos... this poster being one of them. While I listened, i thought that this is definitely valuable info to consider while going through what you understand to be a soulmate or twin flame experience. Just to note... this guy is more into exploring attachment theory and less about resonating with a soulmate or twin flame experience. I see his perspective as valuable... especially when we are not sure of our own experiences and what they might mean. Very logical and insightful take. I believe it is wonderful background information to take in and jive against your own experiences. Many of his other videos are quite valuable to explore in my opinion as well on our individual paths of relating with others.

Food for thought for sure to percolate over the weekend...

Alan Robarge - attachment trauma therapist: True love, real love, soulmates and reality distortion:
https://youtu.be/LZtF50MqPn0

Cheers,

TW
Old 13-05-2019, 01:31 AM
Knower

If you voted my share as one star... meaning terrible... i’d be curious to understand why?

I’m finding a lot of personal value exploring attachment theory and while I have my own soulmate/soul connection experiences i still find value in this kind of reflective thought in spite of the source not having a soulmate/twin flame soul referencing.

Shrugs,

TW