Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Closed Thread

Old 20-02-2012, 05:01 PM
JoshuaR

Looking for others with life path 33

Thanks for coming in, i guess i got your attention.

As you see i am looking for people with life path 33.
But why? well i am looking for personal growth,
I am young, and i want to learn from people "just like me".

Are you not a 33? feel free to jump in the conversation,
all questions and comments are welcome.

Do not think i am looking for recognition, for my ego.
I'm just trying to prepare for what i might be,
for i want to be what i can be.

I have been alone on my quest for a long time,
and i am now looking asking anybody who can help for help.

Below i will list a few key-questions, which i am asking myself:

- I do not work, i do not go to school. * This is a trap for me, if i get financial problems i will end up being to busy trying to survive rather then be able to do what i would like to.

- I have applied for the freemasons, and they had put me in a special procedure. (Some say they never seen this happen before). I am looking for self improvement, but is that the right place for me? (No flaming please i have seen my fair share of conpsiracy stuff on them)

- All the numerology predictions on the life path 33 are correct when i compare them to my life. Now i want to keep them possitve, and try to get the vibration in full force. Any tips on that?

- I must put personal ambition aside? Why?

First experience when i discovered my life path:
This was intense, very intense.
I felt a weird energy going through me,
some might call it a divine energy of entering,
unlocking who i am, understand what i am.
This energy would go on for minutes, and it felt AMAZING.

Activity at the crown of the head: Tingling, itching, prickly, crawling sensations along the scalp and/or down the spine (source: I will put a link here once i hit 15 post count)

Now, is there anybody who shares something like this?
(I still feel small bursts of energy sometimes, mostly when i am feeding my knowledge on my life path or while i am wrighting this.)

And for the final, my experiences in life:
I am not going to tell you these, for it is the past.
I have been in a lot of different sub-cultures (in The Netherlands)
experiencing how others experience life.

I have seen nice things, but mostly bad things in this world,
which makes me actually frown upon the ways of current society.
It is full of sinning (don't get me wrong, i also sometimes sin, but i believe sinning makes you immoral)

Thanks for reading, i might add more, or remove some.
And just repeating it; Feel free to ask me anything.

Joshua
Old 20-02-2012, 05:04 PM
Master

Hello, and welcome.

Question. How did you come to this number, and what it entails?
Old 20-02-2012, 05:09 PM
JoshuaR

Thanks for your quick reply,
didn't expect that. :)

From my birthdate.

03/08/1993 (3 august)

You can add them up from left to right which makes 33,

or do it the proper way by making the 3 cycles and adding them up.

Here are the cycles:
(3) (8) (22)

3 + 8 + 22 = 33

I will put a few copys of other sites to explain what it entails:

A birth date that reduces down to 33 is very rare. When it does happen you may be looking at a great and significant spiritual leader along the lines of the Dalai Lama (Life Path 22) or Gandhi (Life Path 9). Remember that a 33 is also a 6 life path, a very nurturing and responsible number.

33 is the Master Teacher. This individual's focus is on reaching the world and uplifting the loving energy of mankind. They are not concerned with personal ambition, and have great devotion to cause.

Life Path number 33 is signified by the word altruistic. This number has a high energy and is concerned with doing good in the world.

Those with Life Path number 33 want to use their life to raise the consciousness of as many people as possible. Their concern is the earth and all the people who live here. It's really a beautiful life path number. As you may have guessed few have it. Below are some key points you might want to take into consideration to help you on your path …

The 33/6 life path will call you to leadership and responsibility. This may not always please you, but you'll have to make your peace with it.

The 33 individuals usually achieve fame through acts of kindness, tenderness and compassion that lead to the transformation of the world's consciousness. The details may vary. We could be talking about the Pope, we could be talking about a wonderful first-grade teacher.

If you are like the majority with life path 6, you will always be the best person to take charge of things. Your other choice is to sit back and criticize, so make your peace and just do it.

You have a good chance of being a great cook. You have the vision to dream it, and the organizational skills to do it right. It's a great way to relax. Besides, you love to eat!

You are always coming up with ideas that other people think are a bit "out there." Follow your instincts, and others will follow you. We'll end up with a kinder, gentler world.
source:

And another:

33: The Herald Of Things To Come

Life Path 33 spirits are designed to 'celebrate' and preserve the value of HERALDING THE FUTURE TODAY. Almost everyone has 'hunches' about where History is going (and we are all often right in our hunches;) but those born with the 33 Life Path Number are already LIVING tomorrow's civilization right now. The only problem with that is that many of them may not even know WHY they do not 'fit' in current trends.. only that they do NOT. Far from being 'trendy' or 'avant-garde' the 33 Life Path Native is no more swayed by current ideas ABOUT the future than they are by current lifestyle 'fads;' they simply happen to have arrived on earth already dressed in Tomorrow's 'average' cloth.
LIVING IN TUNE WITH DESTINY is the central issue in the life of all 33-Path Natives; they are only 'comfortable' when they know that they are on the same 'track' as History's NEXT Phase of evolution. Like evolutionary 'samples' sent ahead of the facts to prepare us for what is to come, these Heralds Of Things To Come are not 'trying' to be 'futuristic;' all they are trying to do is SOMEHOW get-by in a world which considers them a bit TOO MUCH. Whether it is their lifestyle, career goals, personality or even their preferred diet, the 33-Path soul CONFRONTS THE PAST with it's own need to CHANGE.. and the Past seldom likes what it sees! The result is that these Future Samples give the world Future Shock; by merely being themselves, they challenge the rest of society to GROW UP and grow PAST the traces of prior civilization that will not make it into the next generations.

Naturally drawn to everything FREE and NATURAL, the 33-Path individual tends to associate with the arts, theatre, musical and other creative 'crowds' simply because they LIKE individuality and the freedom to be oneself.. though they are NOT AMUSED by any tinsel-strewn pretenses they may meet in that flashy environment. But, since they tend to be called 'eccentric' and 'odd' by the more 'straight-laced' segments of society, they would rather mingle with the 'silly' than the STUCK. Sure, sometimes this makes them sad!, but we all have our crosses to bear (only their own happens to be LIFELONG and indispensable to their very nature.) Look for these "living Prophecies" anywhere; you will have no problem seeing them, for they stand-out like Space Brothers at a Sunday Social.

Learning to recognize them as a valuable clue to future progress is society's lesson: the 33-Path Native already knows that they are simply What They Are. By living the Future calmly but consistently, these Heralds of Change actually CAUSE the very changes society needs.. for their one great skill of BEING AN EXAMPLE OF REALITY for others to compare themselves to, inspires us all (eventually!,) to follow-suit. A Soul "ahead of it's times," or a Stranger In A Strange Land, the 33-Path Native has at least ONE lasting consolation: all OTHER Future-Samples they meet recognize them for what they are.. THE SEEDS OF CHANGE.

AS A "VIBRATION" FOOTNOTE TO ANY OTHER LIFE-PATH, THE NUMBER 33 BESTOWS THIS WHOLESOME FUTURE-LIVING AND "MESSAGE OF COMING EVOLUTION" ON EVERYONE BLESSED BY IT'S PROPHETIC TOUCH.
Old 20-02-2012, 05:30 PM
Master

I see. Numerology. Well, I am 19/04/1968 which becomes 38 so that means I am not 33. Good luck on your hunt for others.
Old 20-02-2012, 05:32 PM
JoshuaR

Your an eleven. 38 = 3 + 8 = 11

11 22 AND 33 are master numbers,

the other numbers are 1-9

(if you get 25 for example, it is not a double digit (upto 33) so you break it down to 7)

eleven is a very nice number to have, in my opinion.

but that's the way if you do it from right or left,
Some numerologist say you should do it with cycles,
But it adds up to the same that way:

19 - 04 - 1968
1 + 4 + 6 = 11
Old 20-02-2012, 05:52 PM
Master

Ah. My mistake. Got a link to where this can be looked up?
Old 20-02-2012, 08:24 PM
JoshuaR

I can't post links, yet. (need 15 posts)

But try to google lifepath 11, there is plenty of websites providing information. :)
Old 20-02-2012, 11:55 PM
Experiencer
Hello Joshua, I'm a 33/6
Old 21-02-2012, 06:27 AM
imabeliever

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
Ah. My mistake. Got a link to where this can be looked up?

WhiteWarrior i am an 11 as well.

http://www.tokenrock.com/numerology/life-path-11.html
Old 21-02-2012, 06:57 AM
Master
I am just a 7. However, i consider my spiritual number 33 as i always see it when life presents little moments of magic, hence the 733 in my screenname. Anyway, welcome!

"you know that you have found your passion when your love for it overrides any fear to attain it..."-Solace
Closed Thread