Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 28-02-2018, 12:32 AM
Master
Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Spirit guides are there to help you on your spiritual path.they can'not interfere

in your life and they would Never tell you to have a baby,these are Not spirit guides. have you been to see your doctor, because i feel you need medical help
with cutting yourself. cutting yourself is giving you relief from the pain you feel internally you need counselling and i would sugest you see your doctor because there is depression here.

Namaste

I still find it hard to believe that the first spirit guide i encountered upon awakening, would turn out to be something non benevolent.

As for cutting, I’m not sure where you got that idea but no I do not cut. I’ve ordered a pistol in the past, and came close to ordering potassium cyanide, but not cutting. I’m a wimp when it comes to pain...id like it over quick and done with.

That said, I have sought out medical help before, but I haven’t been able to see my doctor lately because I recently got different insurance, and they keep hiding my cards on me. Or making them disappear, idk what they do with them. Either way, any doctor visit I make will have to be at full price unless I can convince my hospital to accept a call from my insurance provider that I indeed, have insurance.

I’ll be trying that in a bit—now if they can just lay off sabotaging me at work...cause damn this isn’t right.
Old 28-02-2018, 01:54 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristi
I still find it hard to believe that the first spirit guide i encountered upon awakening, would turn out to be something non benevolent.

There are other possible explanations. Your guides could be damaged, possessed, off balance, carrying a parasite, even replaced with an imposter.

Here's one way to detect this: Focus on how you felt the first time you met them, meditate on some happy memories of them, and then look at them now and note any significant differences in their aura. You're likely to find a few changes if they're lower level and growing with you, but if it feels like the wrong energy signature, or like another signature is layered over theirs, then you need to do some restoration work on them.

At the end of the day, you are in control. It's your life, not theirs. If they're not happy with your choices, tough. You're the diver, not them. You took on the risks coming here, so you get to steer the ship. That's the way it is.
Old 28-02-2018, 12:23 PM
Deactivated Account
If you want to get rid of them, why not try to annoy and **** them off as much as possible to the point they no longer care?
Old 01-03-2018, 02:41 PM
Seeker

Standing up to bullies can be really difficult.
Especially if the bully knows you are "trying" to stand up to them.
They know if they keep pushing you that you will eventually snap and revert to your old self and then they will have you right where they want you again.

Of course if you are standing up to them then there will be a small doubt in the back of their mind (even if they don't show it) that you may not need them anymore.
Your job is to stay in control until that doubt grows and manifests.

They will try every trick under the sun and may even temporarily revert to their actions of the first month, but you know now their true personalities.
Don't believe them or fall for their tricks.

And when I say "stand up to them" I'm asking you to stay calm and in control at least on the outside (even if you're not on the inside).
Don't snap and tell them to **** off as they will get great pleasure out of causing you to react like this.
This will only cause them to torment you more.

We need a command that you can repeat to them over and over to tell them that you don't need them any more.
At first your voice may be shaky, scared, lacking confidence, angry, frustrated, but as you repeat the command over and over you will say it with more conviction, confidence and calmness.

At first they will laugh. Then they will tell you you have no power. They will claim that you need them.
They may leave and tell you that they will return (with greater strength because you're draining them).
If they stick around or return later and you continue they will ask you to stop. Then they will start to sound worried. They will claim "You don't know what you're doing".
They will panic and try anything but by now you know that they have no power over you; quite the opposite; as a physical being you have power over them in the physical realm.
You will be commanding them to leave with such assured power (not anger or ego, but conviction) that they will have no choice but to go.

For myself, I held a cross and bible and repeated "By the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit I cast you out".
Now I don't believe the items were more than a security blanket, and I don't think the words mattered much either.
It all came down to my personal power, my conviction and the realisation that I was actually having an effect.
As I saw the changes in them I started to sound more and more confident (not asking, not demanding, but stating as fact).
It was this absolute confidence/conviction and strength of will that had the most impact in the end;
the words by themselves were meaningless but the strength of my intention is what I believe caused them to vanish from my life.
That was the last time I saw them.

Now I'm not sure what the best command for yourself would be?
Perhaps some of the others can help us out here?
It also depends upon your belief systems - do you have any religious or spiritual beliefs that would help strengthen you?

And if they laugh while you're reading this it's because they want you to dismiss it; remember you can't trust them and they think they are smarter than you (they've probably been manipulating people for thousands of years so they're pretty good), but just stop and think - if they had any real power then why would they be wasting time on you? It just doesn't add up. It's because they need you more than you need them and when they know that you know this then their behaviour will change.
Old 01-03-2018, 08:07 PM
Master
Steven -

Thanks for your advice. But I truly feel I reached a turning point with this whole thing. I miscarried yesterday, and thusly the main aspect of my soul they were manipulating me with, was gone. Sure, they can still bother me. But without the baby on the way, I now feel I have a fighting chance to succeed in what I really want.

They’ve been really quiet since yesterday—it’s kind of a refreshing change. I even got a decent sleep last night.
Old 02-03-2018, 02:16 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Steven -

Thanks for your advice. But I truly feel I reached a turning point with this whole thing. I miscarried yesterday, and thusly the main aspect of my soul they were manipulating me with, was gone. Sure, they can still bother me. But without the baby on the way, I now feel I have a fighting chance to succeed in what I really want.

They’ve been really quiet since yesterday—it’s kind of a refreshing change. I even got a decent sleep last night.

I hope you're doing well and wish you a speedy recovery.
Old 02-03-2018, 03:54 AM
mindanalyzer

I once had a tough situation with a evil entity and I tried everything I thought possible ... until I had the idea of invoking the name of Jesus Christ. I used the phrase “I rebuke you in the name of Jesus Christ” (in my mother tongue); At the beginning there was a nervous laugh [dismissive and mocking] but I sensed fear so I continued with conviction and after a long struggle the evil being left with the tail between his legs.

The whole experience was so powerful that I became a strong believer in Jesus as the true son of God

I am not trying to be preachy, just letting you know my personal experience

Good luck, may God bless you and his angels protect you
Old 02-03-2018, 12:36 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindanalyzer
I once had a tough situation with a evil entity and I tried everything I thought possible ... until I had the idea of invoking the name of Jesus Christ. I used the phrase “I rebuke you in the name of Jesus Christ” (in my mother tongue); At the beginning there was a nervous laugh [dismissive and mocking] but I sensed fear so I continued with conviction and after a long struggle the evil being left with the tail between his legs.

This is very interesting as it mirrors my own experience.
Except I was still a skeptic afterwards (more research needed!)
Old 02-03-2018, 12:51 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Anyone who’s seen my posts or has read my MySpace topic, is probably aware that I am not fond of the tasks given to me in this current lifetime. Some might also be aware that I have very little respect for my guides, especially with their constant interference in my daily life.

My path is an incredibly hard one in this lifetime. It requires an immense amount of suffering, including cutting myself off from others, letting go of all my possessions, a move to a city I hate, and a diet that leaves me feeling at 50% power. All for the ‘chance’ to ascend and gain true happiness.

For a long time I fought it tooth and nail. Eventually I started to cave however as I realized my life was going nowhere otherwise, and was on the verge of actively following it, curious of the results.

But then shortly after making it clear I was going to finally give my soul’s path a go, my guides revealed to me an element of my path that turned my blood to ice. One of the final requirements is to have a baby with my lover, and then run off with it to the city I hate, depriving it of its father, to follow the path as normal, without bothering to take care of the child myself. I rebelled, outraged that something so heinous would be required on this ascension path, and my guides, in cahoots with my lover’s guides, in their ever ‘loving’ selves, convince and manipulate my soul and his soul into having a mentally disabled baby, instead of the normal healthy one we originally had planned, their goal being to try and sabotage the relationship between me and my lover since I refused to follow a soul path that involves the intentional neglect and suffering of a child.

They have told me outright they hope he and I split up, because they don’t think we are good for each other. I don’t see how since the relationship is loving and respectful. They’ve also threatened if I get my tubes tied after this baby, that they’ll heal them so I can conceive again. And have made it clear any other babies will be mentally disabled.

I feel so sick, my body doesn’t even feel like my own anymore, like whatever sovereignty I have over it, means nothing to them. They interfere in my life consistently, sending me nightmares and making my waking hours a living hell.

I am at my wits end, really getting desperate now and have more than once thought of ending my life just so I can escape this nightmare. God, every day I pray they are just demons or entities that are attached to me right now but the fact is, I know they are my actual guides, I saw them when I first awakened, and their appearances have not changed.

-sigh- I suppose I should get to the heart of this matter. I don’t think my guides are right for me. I want to void this contract between my soul and them. Ostensibly they mean well, but they are far too intrusive and severely hampering my progress, they’re very ‘all or nothing’.

Any ideas would help. I am in so much pain and stress right now.

What's going on here imo is that you're mistaking EGO for your spirit guides.

It's been said that the devil is a metaphor for ego.

Ego is an illusion. It isn't real. It's like a fantasy we have. It's something we do. It has no power over you. You control it, mostly unconsciously.

Hang in there and have faith. I'll pray for you.
Old 03-04-2018, 10:02 PM
Pathfinder
I'm going to pray for you, hope your doing ok.