Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Films

Old 08-12-2017, 09:36 AM
Master
New movies with magic/ supernatural theme

I was hoping if anyone has links to movies with magic/ supernatural as theme. I am hoping new movies like 2016/ 2017 .. anyone ?
Old 10-12-2017, 12:22 AM
Deactivated Account

In the most recent Disney's Beauty and the Beast , a pagan woman saved the castle ( even casted the spell). A little bit of magic

Can't think of any others for this year sorry.

There was a movie I was watching on regular cable called, The Gift it's from 2001, she used her intuitive and cards to solve mysteries. Has Cate Blanchet who I think is great.
Old 11-12-2017, 12:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
In the most recent Disney's Beauty and the Beast , a pagan woman saved the castle ( even casted the spell). A little bit of magic

Can't think of any others for this year sorry.

There was a movie I was watching on regular cable called, The Gift it's from 2001, she used her intuitive and cards to solve mysteries. Has Cate Blanchet who I think is great.

Hi there, Yep I have heard of the Gift, will take a look. I recently saw an emotional vampire flick " Let me in " It's stoic but nice.
Another called My guardian angel, sad movies but not bad. Thanks for the suggestion !
Old 12-12-2017, 09:11 PM
Experiencer
Bright on Netflix 12/22 (Language Warning)
“Once you realize that the road is the goal and that you are always on the road, not to reach a goal, but to enjoy its beauty and its wisdom, life ceases to be a task and becomes natural and simple, in itself an ecstasy.”
― Nisargadatta Maharaj
Old 14-12-2017, 10:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by EndoftheRoad
Bright on Netflix 12/22 (Language Warning)

Thanks alot will check this out !
Old 14-12-2017, 10:47 AM
Master
I just watched a movie called 'Paperhouse' If you like ' Let me in ' you might like this one.
Old 15-12-2017, 01:13 PM
Experiencer
I'll take a look, the original Let the Right One In was amazing.
“Once you realize that the road is the goal and that you are always on the road, not to reach a goal, but to enjoy its beauty and its wisdom, life ceases to be a task and becomes natural and simple, in itself an ecstasy.”
― Nisargadatta Maharaj
Old 15-12-2017, 02:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by EndoftheRoad
I'll take a look, the original Let the Right One In was amazing.

Yep ' Let the right one in ' right.. It is indeed quite good.
Old 16-12-2017, 08:22 AM
Master
Watched another movie ' The dark tower' not bad, it's okay... can also watch movie ' A dark song' if interested.
Old 17-12-2017, 07:57 PM
Deactivated Account

Hey! I found a interesting movie on my Amazon account today. It's called The Knight Of Cups ( 2016) with Natalie Portman,Cate Blanchet and a lot of familiar faces. It definitely has a 'tarot' theme movie.Each scene goes into a theme like 'The Moon'.
There is tarot and energy reading in it do that was cool. The movie is less on super natural though, it's based more on a man who is soul searching for love, bored, always dreaming, never satisfied ( typical knight lol)

It's alright, reviews aren't all that great. It's slow and drags a lot but its interesting.