Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 10-05-2017, 08:28 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solarian
Belle: I'm putting my flat on the market. Will I have an easy ride of the transition to a happier home?

Were you wishfully thinking when you made the decision, especially about the choice of your new home? You did put a lot of effort to make it work, but there is something in the back of your head, like a shadow of doubt (was it worth it? worth the risks, ect). I see you being dissatisfied slightly about something, but it doesn't seem major. It may not be easy, but your goals will be accomplished because you are determined. Let me know how that goes, best wishes :)

Absolutely, I was wishfully thinking when I made the decision. It felt so right. And I've tried really hard to make it work but it's so expensive to run, so cold and so dark. I'm incredibly dissatisfied about everything to be honest.

I hope I get my goals. I've waited too long!

Thank you.
Old 10-05-2017, 09:21 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
Hi Solarian,

This is my first time reading tarot for a stranger
So I am sussing out whether or not I have the general knack or not.

I drew 3 cards for you from my "tarot of the magical forest"

I got the 10 of wands - rediscovering the initial passion which what motivated you down your path. What was the initial driving force - the initial passion which led to your current outcome?
The feeling that success often comes with burdens and the need to come back to the initial driving force.

The wheel of fortune - you may have reached a turning point where things begin to move on an upward cycle. Perhaps this has something to do with getting back to the basics again... revitalising that initial passion and drive?

The High priestess - I didn't really recieve an interpretation when I drew this card.
I felt myself drawing it when focusing on your energy... it felt like I was drawing a card which represents you right now "intuitive and wise" are the words which came to mind.

Please provide feedback if you could
I am quite new to this and would like to know if I am on the right track... or if perhaps I should let it go... so not to cause any harm.

Thankyou,

From RedEmbers.

P.s

I'd just like a general reading along the lines of my 'spiritual apprenticship and vocation.

Thank you one and all!

@Belle, you're welcome hunny <3

@ RedEmbers, You did a wonderful job! Yes my intuition has really grown, and I overcame some challenges from the end of last year, opening a new chapter into my life. I feel wiser and more instinctive.
The initial driving force was my roots: my past this life, and past lives; Basically self-discover, spiritual retreat, ect. Rejecting the advances of romantic pursuits, really doing me. Thank you for the reading^^ You did very well <3

Reading for RedEmbers: I'd just like a general reading along the lines of my 'spiritual apprenticship and vocation.
Old 10-05-2017, 09:51 AM
Master
Thank you Solarian, i appreciate your reading. It look likes a opportunity for growth.
Old 10-05-2017, 02:47 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by smilingsun
Thank you Solarian, i appreciate your reading. It look likes a opportunity for growth.

You're welcome, and I agree, keep the faith

Reading for RedEmbers: I'd just like a general reading along the lines of my 'spiritual apprenticeship and vocation.'
Old 12-05-2017, 02:58 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by airybambina
Reading for moonincancer

Queen of swords clarified 10 of cups, 9 of cups clarified king of cups, 9 of pentacles clarified ace of pentacles

Oh, it seems such a lovely trip! It seems that you are waiting for it with a lot of enthusiasm. This will be a really nice trip in which you will learn a lot of new things and have some great experiences, which will also fulfill you emotionally. I don't see them being too many experiences, just one or maybe two, but you will enjoy them a lot. I see you will afford to buy or spend a lot of money, on things you will most likely enjoy (some good food, a nice hotel, and of course some nice details with yourself; enjoying the good life). And last but not least, love will also go with you to this trip. Are you going with someone you love or have feelings toward? if not, there could be a possibility (not too big though) of meeting someone there. That or the king of cups is actually you being really happy to make this trip and emotionally fulfilled that u can afford it.

Hope it's accurate, lemme know!

Next reading for airybambina

Will I have a boyfriend this year?
Thanks Airybambina.Just to validate your reading. It turned out very accurate:) Though when you did the reading the trip had been cancelled but then it worked out just the way you said a few days later. Thanks very much.
Old 12-05-2017, 02:58 PM
Master

Next Reading for RedEmbers: I'd just like a general reading along the lines of my 'spiritual apprenticeship and vocation
Old 15-05-2017, 07:47 PM
Master

Message in reply re: thanks for the feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solarian
@Belle, you're welcome hunny <3

@ RedEmbers, You did a wonderful job! Yes my intuition has really grown, and I overcame some challenges from the end of last year, opening a new chapter into my life. I feel wiser and more instinctive.
The initial driving force was my roots: my past this life, and past lives; Basically self-discover, spiritual retreat, ect. Rejecting the advances of romantic pursuits, really doing me. Thank you for the reading^^ You did very well <3

That's great to hear Solarian, it sounds as though you are on the right track and things are starting to open up. It was cool to get
Thanks for allowing me to practice my first official tarot reading on you
I felt intuitively drawn to your profile/post so it is wonderful to get some feedback that my intuition was working LOL!
[/i]

Reading for RedEmbers General spiritual/ vocational please
Old 15-05-2017, 11:42 PM
Master

Great to see so many new players! :)

(I know, I have feedback to do for Belle and will do that within the next week)

@RedEmbers - I'd be happy to do the next reading, however your question is beyond my scope of practice (re: 'spiritual apprenticeship and vocation'). Let us know if you'd be willing to accept a general reading.
Old 16-05-2017, 03:06 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Great to see so many new players! :)

(I know, I have feedback to do for Belle and will do that within the next week)

@RedEmbers - I'd be happy to do the next reading, however your question is beyond my scope of practice (re: 'spiritual apprenticeship and vocation'). Let us know if you'd be willing to accept a general reading.

Hi Tealily,

That sounds good thankyou.
Old 16-05-2017, 12:03 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
Message of encouragement for tealily

Psychic Tarot

Heart chakra drawn. This is a time of balancing for you - and there is a need which you cannot work against of processing through the heart. This is powerful, pure but also painful. 3 x ps. It is a time of great awakening for you but not necessarily easy. As you work though things - work, home, play, etc - you will find a growing awareness and the best way to manage all this is to dig deep into your psyche, build up in the roots element of your being to support your heart building - create a secure structure so the heart feels safe in the environment. It is also a time of forgiveness and I feel this starts with yourself, the need to be kind to yourself, really honour yourself and cherish yourself for the wonder that you are and are becoming. Not an easy time but a time of great growth.

Hope that helps, let me know how if you need me to go deeper.

Next reading for Belle : Whatever
Feedback for Belle

Thanks for the reading - it was indeed a time of awakening. I started working more on my self-esteem around that time, and making sure I got more sleep/exercise.

General reading for Red Embers

* Enchanted Map Oracle

Wide Open - I feel like at this time in your life, you're expanding, trying new things, learning new things, and being a lot more open-minded. This may be spiritually (eg your tarot practice) or generally.

Heal the Ouch rev + Ghostlands rev: The flip side is that despite you trying to expand your horizons, there appears to be some self-restriction involved. The phrase "staying too long in the same place" comes to mind - whether you are repeating the same thing trying to get a better result (you won't), or hoping if you continue doing the same thing you'll get better at it, or pouring over the same book again and again hoping it will give you what you need. It's time to expand where you challenge yourself but also where you're getting your guidance from. It's time to switch things up and be bold, trying things on the go!

Next reading for tealily

Newbie-friendly option: Pull a few cards to describe me, or just try a general reading
More experienced option: What's something I can do to make the future less challenging?