Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 14-08-2014, 10:53 AM
Guide
Question Kundalini rising while sleeping

I have had many experiences of a spontaneous kundalini rising while I am asleep.
In the dreams I can even feel the energy building, the full on body-buzz and increasing in intensity until there is a release that often culminates in a very lucid dream experience or occasionally an OBE experience.

However last night, I felt this intensity building while I slept, and even in my dream I became mildly lucid while it was building and started thinking "ok...here we go" as I waited for the rush.
...but then I woke up, and nothing happened.
There was alot of build up of energy...but no release.

Gotta say, it was kinda un-fullfilling, like sex without an orgasm...all that build-up and nothing.

Any idea what may have happened there?

Rawn

"Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering kaboom!"
Old 14-08-2014, 01:15 PM
Guide
I am very interested in lucid dreaming and astral projection. I have tried a couple times so far. I can get my body completely relaxed and buzzing while falling asleep. The whole time i focus on breathing (inhaling into my minds eye to keep it awake and exhaling from the rest of my body to relax it). I then turned my focus towards pulling my soul out of my body. When I tried this, I could feel a slight seperation occur. I could see stars and a white haze. This lasted for a couple seconds before returning to my body with my muscles all tense. I think I was trying to use my physical body to pull myself out and there for was using my muscles which ruined the experience. I have talked to my chiropractor who has been doing this kinda thing for years now. He said to try letting the soul fall backward into the bed as apposed to pulling upward. This kinda makes sense to me since we get that sorta free fall rush right when we fall asleep. I haven't had a chance to try this yet but I do plan on it in the future when the time is right
Old 24-08-2014, 11:55 PM
Suspended

lt might have nothing to do with kundalini because these experiences like buzzing etc. are often associated with OBE's, just before you leave the body - as you mentioned. l've also had these things happen just before an astral projection.