Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 28-05-2018, 06:19 PM
Tedmil

Influenced to action from ringing in the ears

Earlier this year, I had irritating case of loud ringing in the ears that lasted several hours. The ringing seemed to stop as suddenly as it started. Later in the evening I had a strange urgency to profess my feelings to someone who was upset at me. Before that I wouldn't have dreamed of doing that under those circumstances. Yet afterwards it gave me a sense of peace. Now it makes sense and I can see the potential benefit. Has anyone else experienced ringing in the ears that influenced your actions?
Old 31-05-2018, 01:34 AM
Pathfinder
I've started hearing them too. Not completely sure what they mean, but from what I gather, it's your personal frequency. Some people think whether it occurs in your left or right ear can have different meanings (like "do this" or "don't do that"), and other sources claim there are several you can hear, and each is a connection to something, could be living or not. Supposedly, you can actively bring these closer to you and then do something with it, but I haven't delved too deeply into it yet.

Hm... maybe now's the time! I'll do some research and see what I can find.
Old 31-05-2018, 05:44 AM
Pathfinder
Okay, so it turns out ringing in your ears is likely a) a guide or angel making contact with you, or b) you are starting to develop clairaudience. Or both! The best analogy I've read is that you're getting close to the barrier between your world and theirs. Just as there's an invisible barrier between, say, two layers of the atmosphere (not a barrier per se, but a measurable change in pressure and temperature), this ringing is your ears adjusting to a new layer of frequency that you're close to crossing over.
Old 01-06-2018, 02:47 PM
Guide

I get this, it started in my left ear but I get it in both now. Starts suddenly without warning and stops just as suddenly. My instinct is that its some kind of download but that's just my experience of it so far.
Old 01-06-2018, 04:45 PM
Deactivated Account
Ringing in the ear/s!
Around year 2011 i suddenly noticed this constant sound, and at the time i were concerned about it so much, that i visited the doctors. (btw: i'm not the type who runs to a doc for every littleness, but somehow i was obsessed with the idea to GO to the doc)

After few visits, even after the ears were professionally 'cleaned', the sound still remained. (i guess they wanted to be sure that it is not of an external cause)

So the doc sent me into session where i could lay down and hear some kind of sound for 30~45 mins.

After this session, probably couple months later, with the help of internet, i found the Silva Method course which i have started to 'do'.

And only couple months ago (today) i have noticed/remembered, that the sound which i was hearing in this session at the doc, is the same or similar as the Sound they were using in the 'old' Silva Ultramind Esp method.

And since 2011 i have learned many things about spirituality, and even that there are no coincidences in this world.

Now, i still have this constant sound in the right ear, and sometime i'm using it to 'meditate' listening to it.
And sometime there is a kind of LOUDER sound, lasting up to 5~10 seconds, to which i try to listen as well (if i'm not doing anything which requires my immediate attention).

Of course the interest in Spirit, Angels and Astral Projection/OBE's increased (or returned) after 2011.
Old 02-06-2018, 04:26 AM
Guide

I wouldn't say do what ever you think your told if you hear a ringing in your ears but you should do what is right. As humans we dont know what the other person is thinking or feeling and have a habit of interpreting things usually in a bad way. If something needs to be said... say it... have courage... its scary to speak hear to heart but its great to be able to communicate like that with others.

since it seems that you were able to put 2 and 2 together it would mean that you are more in tune than you think. I like to pay attention to what I am doing at that particular moment when I hear such sounds.

Sometimes I have noticed that I hear it when I start to have negative self talk about me or someone else but also when I have good ideas about something....

:)
Old 06-06-2018, 01:35 AM
Pathfinder
This has been occurring to me much more frequently lately. Yesterday, I was with a group of new acquaintances, and was almost deafened in my left ear by a sudden ringing. Ironically, it seemed the point of that occurrence was to remind me to listen closer to what these people were saying - after all, they're people I'm trying to become friends with.

So far, it seems it's always been to my benefit to pay close attention when I notice these things - what are people around me saying? What thoughts are running through my head? Would it benefit me to say what I'm thinking at that moment? These are almost always the most relevant questions for me to ask myself at these times.
Old 06-06-2018, 03:45 AM
Guide

I haven’t experienced ringing in the ears lately, but I do know that your intuition and subtle energy can affect your body to give you signs.

This can be a feeling of relaxation when doing the decision that allows you the most growth, or even a feeling of aching when you stray too far from what you need to do.

I’ve even once felt like throwing up when I’ve been avoiding an important talk with a friend I’ve been having fights with. My nausea stopped entirely when I was able to talk it out with her.
Old 06-06-2018, 07:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerendipityLizard
I’ve even once felt like throwing up when I’ve been avoiding an important talk with a friend I’ve been having fights with. My nausea stopped entirely when I was able to talk it out with her.

Hi,

These things are not easy to do. You were wise to know it was necessary.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 07-06-2018, 02:22 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

These things are not easy to do. You were wise to know it was necessary.

John

Thanks John. :) I needed to hear that. It’s been an anxiety filled journey with my friend I admit, and it’s a relief someone thought I was doing the right thing.