Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 27-04-2016, 02:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRoyal
If you think about it, there had to be a point where no thing existed, but how can we reconcile that apparent truth with the fact that there's a whole lot of stuff in existence. How do you get something from no thing? The answer is that consciousness is no thing, which raises the question how did consciousness become aware, and what was it doing before it became aware, and once it became aware, what was it aware of? A lot to ponder. To begin with, there has always been conscious awareness, simply put it had no thing to be aware of, no point of reference. How this state of selfless awareness became self aware was when a void occurred in the vibrational frequency that has always existed, and transcends time and space lowering the frequency enough to cause a separation in the frequency exposing the frequency's two polar opposites + -, or 1's and 0's. What we view as reality came from very humble beginnings, has been from the very beginning consciously guided by a self aware conscious force (God) , and that forces first language was binary.

The problem with me explaining how there was never nothing, something never came of it either, or how awareness or consciousness has always been the way it is, is minds would explode and everyone would go crazy.

The language of God, however, is such an interesting topic, but not in a way that would interest anyone besides myself. The language of God isn't anything to do with God really - not at all - its just what people have said about Him. What I would speak of isn't about God, but about the language people use, spiritual discourse, why they use it, what purpose it serves, and how that genre of language operates as a social force.

That's what I would talk about, but I really doubt anyone here would be interested.
Old 27-04-2016, 03:19 PM
Master
Sacred Geometry? The whole universe can be represented using a square and compass. The square is masculine (straight line-this only just occurred to me) and compass is feminine (circular). Hence the masonic emblem.

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 27-04-2016, 05:24 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by vectorG3
Sacred Geometry? The whole universe can be represented using a square and compass. The square is masculine (straight line-this only just occurred to me) and compass is feminine (circular). Hence the masonic emblem.

Kind of sort of "I agree". Got to check out the emblem. To me, it's even simpler: The Flower of Life :) Full of straight lines and circles.
Old 27-04-2016, 06:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathrin
Kind of sort of "I agree". Got to check out the emblem. To me, it's even simpler: The Flower of Life :) Full of straight lines and circles.

Cool. You need a square and compass to draw the Flower of Life.

This would be the emblem

Some say the G means God and some say it means Geometry.

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 27-04-2016, 06:36 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

I like circles :)
Old 27-04-2016, 08:09 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1

Quote:
Originally Posted by vectorG3
Cool. You need a square and compass to draw the Flower of Life. This would be the emblem
Some say the G means God and some say it means Geometry.

Or G-string.

Straight line | and curved line )

To understand the 3D nature of the flower-of-life then go this Jim Lehmans PDF web site here.

The fundamentals are overlapping hexagons as found in the 4 bisecting planes of the cubo-octahedron aka the Vector Equlibrium. See URL

The tetrahedra 1/2 octahedra combine to make the 3D isotropic vector matrix and VE/cubo-octahedron are found there.

What Jim did, to create the Pandora curved matrix that has the same four planes of the VE and isotropic vector matrix, was to turn each one of the 1D lines of tetrahedra, and 1/2 octahedron ergo the 1D istropic vector matrix and the subseguent VE, was to turn those 1D lines into 3D pods.

His pods are kinda of like di-pyramids--- triangular hexahedron --- except curved.

A cube is square hexahedron.

Any way, Jims PDF site tells is whole story of how he made his discoveries. He I and others worked together for a few years disscussing Fullers geometry as expressed in Synergetics 1 & 2.

Fuller used a circle with two dots in to represent consciousness ( * * ).

I went further and felt that the symbol of female should be triangle with two dots inside as consccousness, and ovaries etc....bear in mind, that my texticons do not do true justice to the symbolism I intend.
.../ \
../**\

Male is as follows, and open triangle set with two dots consciousness and as testes on outside;

*Y*

When male symbol is placed inside the female triangle we get a birds-eye-view of the the tetrahedron and the tetrahedron is minimal system and structure of Universe.

\Y/ again the texticons do not do justice. You can draw them yourself. There is much more to this symbolism in 3D that I cannot show using texticons.

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 28-04-2016, 12:33 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2004/19apr_gravitomagnetism.htm?list77898
...."GP-B's gyroscopes are the roundest objects ever made. Engineers at the NASA Marshall Space Flight Center polished them to within 0.01 microns (less than 40 atom-widths) of perfect sphericity".....

Quartz Balls
...r6....

Smooth beyond night,
They reflect each light,

Smooth beyond day,
They reflect each ray.

Equinimity of radii,
Balanced for Earths sky.

Balls in space,
Gravity they chase.

Spheres precessed,
In microns expressed.

Rest in the beauty,
Rest in the sound,
Rest in the proximity,
Of spherically round.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 28-04-2016, 12:49 PM
Master
Nice poem!

Old 05-05-2016, 04:01 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Every thought is something. The question is, what is it?
Baile,
Thought is our experiences in our life, past and present. Thought and memory are one in the same. Thoughts please? Curious-One
Old 05-05-2016, 06:21 PM
Burntfruit

English or maybe Chinese