Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 23-10-2012, 01:46 AM
Guide
Opinions please

Let's say that 2 souls decided to incarnate together in this lifetime for a specific reason. Now we're in this lifetime, those 2 souls meet incarnated. one person finally figures out that the other person is from their past life. But, the other person doesn't even believe in reincarnation.

The one that doesn't believe - would any kind of 'feeling' take place when he sees or interacts with the person from his past life? Like how does it feel for the one who doesn't believe - is it just a 'familiar' feeling to them?

Wondering...
Old 23-10-2012, 02:17 AM
Toolite

I think the non believer just thinks its chemistry and at times is in awe because of the attraction or connection.
Glory To God
Old 23-10-2012, 02:27 AM
Guide
You ought to read Journey of the Souls by Michael Newton, to fully understand this. He also has a Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/122382797796840/

Prosperity is a state of mind and soul
Old 23-10-2012, 02:58 AM
Iseke

Tons of people in my life do not believe in reincarnation. Only a few know that I do. But a lot of them come up to me and admit that they feel this connection that seems to go beyond this life, as if they knew they knew me right when we first met. So I know that they know there's a connection there, regardless of how they choose to interpret it.
Old 23-10-2012, 08:42 AM
Master
A "Life Mission", as outlined in the OP sorta has to be worked on. Even though it may not be consciously recognised (which is usually the case). In my experience, these missions can be accomplished virtually instantaneously. We have all been through enough 'incarnations', and we can begin to put our "life lessons" to use in experiencing brand new realities instead of rehashing the same-old, same-old over and over again. But that's just my understanding of things. :/
Old 24-10-2012, 12:51 AM
Guide
Thank u everyone for your replies. I think the reason why I'm being made aware of this person being from my past life is because the lesson is primarily mine. I also think I'm learning to listen to my intuition when it's being revealed that someone in my present life is also from a past life (for the purpose of a lesson in order to grow and learn).
This is all still very new and part of me is dying to know more details about myself and this other person and what went on in a previous incarnation.

And now, when I look at him, I think to myself 'wow, this person is really from a past life?!!" and I'm just amazed that it's real to me now.
Old 24-10-2012, 07:53 AM
Henri77

Think we'd be amazed how many souls we've known before that are friends, family, ex lovers, close school chums.

Family especially.... but I've had extraordinary experiences a few times with almost lovers where we both recognized a unique-powerful bond, an emotional and psychic connection that while not obvious at first, once recognized was pretty awesome.
Old 24-10-2012, 10:03 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
Think we'd be amazed how many souls we've known before that are friends, family, ex lovers, close school chums.

Family especially.... but I've had extraordinary experiences a few times with almost lovers where we both recognized a unique-powerful bond, an emotional and psychic connection that while not obvious at first, once recognized was pretty awesome.

That emotional and psychic bond I've experienced twice. The first time I had nothing to compare it to, so I thought it was my twin flame. He kept telling me that maybe we are TF's, but maybe not. One thing he said was that he always experienced the same connection when it was someone from a past life. I felt it was more than that, but again I had nothing to compare it to.

Now fast forward to today, and a second man has popped into my life. Only this time, we haven't spoken openly to each other about how we feel as far as the connection. He is not a spiritual person at all, he's more like a scientist in his thinking. It took a while for me to come to the conclusion that he is from my past life. I am not a woman given to fascinations with men, I'm quite the opposite. The attraction and "drawing in" was on a deeper level that made no sense logically. (just like with the first man).

So now that I know he's from my PL, I started wondering what it's like for him on his end. I catch a look in his eyes sometimes when he's looking at me when I'm talking to him, and he'll be looking me straight into my eyes, and I feel like he can see my soul so I quickly look away and keep focusing on whatever I was talking about. Other times when I've caught him staring at me while I talk, he's staring so intently that it's almost overpowering and I can't handle it. His eyes are trying to say something to me but I haven't looked long enough to figure it out lol.

And my husband - I KNOW he's gotta be from a PL. Yes, and family too.

And I want to know my PL with all of them, for curiosity sake mostly.
Old 24-10-2012, 10:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn1976
Thank u everyone for your replies. I think the reason why I'm being made aware of this person being from my past life is because the lesson is primarily mine. I also think I'm learning to listen to my intuition when it's being revealed that someone in my present life is also from a past life (for the purpose of a lesson in order to grow and learn).
This is all still very new and part of me is dying to know more details about myself and this other person and what went on in a previous incarnation.

And now, when I look at him, I think to myself 'wow, this person is really from a past life?!!" and I'm just amazed that it's real to me now.

Well, do you think that you've perhaps already learned the lesson (in the past life) since this person is 'unawares'? Maybe you'll be able to build on that past life-lesson in this incarnation.
Like Henri77 intimates, soul-mates seem to be 'recycled' repeatedly. Perhaps ALL of those in our lives are 'soul-mates' to some degree. What specifically about this 'connection' triggers your intuition?
Old 24-10-2012, 08:28 PM
Henri77

There are several regression threads discussing that. hypnosis regression.

But most folks don't get specific answers about particular individuals it seems, or control what-who they see.....

I feel we are all opening up and encountering those we've known before
for some reason...

I imagine one could get glimpses of a particular individuals relationship if one meditated on this.....or asked for clarification in dreams

This is a remarkable story about a family, & their past life reading by Edgar Cayce
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=42242