Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 07-12-2012, 02:06 AM
darkness

feeling of having more than one life..?

Sometimes I get this feeling that im living more than one life...like the time I felt like I was in 7 different incarnations of me all at once, but could only see one..sometimes I get this overwhelming sense of eternity.. like where my soul is though. Is any of this normal? >_>

Just curious what it means, why it happens.. especially the eternity thing.
Old 07-12-2012, 02:07 AM
darkness

Editeditedit
Old 07-12-2012, 02:17 AM
Master
i also felt that i have lived more than one life before
Old 07-12-2012, 02:27 AM
darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
i also felt that i have lived more than one life before
Its such a weird feeling...I don't get the 7 different version of me anymore, but I still get the sense of eternity..its irritating, I just want to focus on this life, not eternity.
Old 07-12-2012, 03:24 AM
wetherspoonred

Yes, the soul will always give a sense of 'eternity' - like you've always been and always will be.
The soul is that part of us - 'the True-Self' - that evolves and grows through every incarnation, until one day it comes to the front and governs our life. Most pppl aren't aware of their soul because it resides deep within - usually deep within the heart chakra - look for it there. When we come into contact with the soul we are able to know our past-lives because the soul contains all that information; it's our central being which is fully conscious of every life we've been through. Perhaps your soul is giving you a glimpse of these 7 lives for some reason.
Good Luck.
Old 13-12-2012, 07:43 PM
Master
I have felt the same thing. It happens from time to time, that I have a sense of being in multiple lives at once. I think we have this feeling at times in order to maybe better understand that what seems to be obstructed or out of reach in this lifetime may be unobstructed or healed in other lifetimes.

The suffering and the healing and the work we have to do in this lifetime seems long-standing and/or unfair at times. Maybe that is the wrong word. But without a sense that this is not the only outcome and the only way...it's just the path we are on in this lifetime for whatever reason...it might at times seem hopeless.

The perception of the timeless gives us hope. I too just want to focus on this lifetime, but I may only be able to accept what it offers if I have glimpsed the timelessness of the soul.

If this lifetime is not everything we want, maybe it is still of great importance and great worth in the larger scheme of things? Maybe it is a bridge to another lifetime, to another place and time. One where we can be with those we love without obstacles. After the healing and the work of this lifetime. Which, let's be honest, is very hard and has required much sacrifice on our part already.

I'd like to think that, anyway

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke