Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 19-08-2013, 01:57 AM
Master
Hi SGS,
This may sound completely lame, but when I read your words, my heart sings with the truth of it.....I feel a sense of love (or, some kind of positive connection) for you, even though I only know you through your words here (well I think thats how I only know you)....I enjoy reading your inner wisdom....it gives me hope and confirmations......Thank you, thank you, thank you......many blessings .......
Old 20-08-2013, 01:52 AM
Master
I am always happy to deliver hope and confirmation to those that identify value in these words. True confirmation already exists deep within your very cell structure waiting to be tuned into, like a vault of wisdom, a living library of sentient knowledge and memory waiting to be reconnected to conscious awareness.

May I inspire you to a deeper connection and condition of life.
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 22-08-2013, 06:18 PM
CokoWhit

SGS - I have really enjoyed this thread. Your wisdom and openness to share with all of us is admirable. I have a question for you. :)
I have a disease that limits my life more than I like. I often worry that I will look back on my life after I've passed and be very upset that it limited my experiences here. I have a desire to help people and animals. It's deeply rooted and I often feel so restricted by the pain I'm in. Some days I'm able to do more than others, but I often feel unproductive and disappointed because of my limitations. I'm a very lucky girl to have such a wonderful husband and parents that look out for me. I try not to be hard on myself, but often times I get sick of the way things are. Exasperated. What is your perspective on this? Again, thank you so much for being such an open and beautiful soul!
Old 23-08-2013, 04:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CokoWhit
SGS - I have really enjoyed this thread. Your wisdom and openness to share with all of us is admirable. I have a question for you. :)
I have a disease that limits my life more than I like. I often worry that I will look back on my life after I've passed and be very upset that it limited my experiences here. I have a desire to help people and animals. It's deeply rooted and I often feel so restricted by the pain I'm in. Some days I'm able to do more than others, but I often feel unproductive and disappointed because of my limitations. I'm a very lucky girl to have such a wonderful husband and parents that look out for me. I try not to be hard on myself, but often times I get sick of the way things are. Exasperated. What is your perspective on this? Again, thank you so much for being such an open and beautiful soul!
Dear CokoWhit,

I resonate upon and within you the light of love as I receive in heart your words of woe.
May mother cosmos blanket and comfort you and every star shimmer a hope for the endurance of happiness. I warmly welcome and greet you.

It is perhaps not a coincidence that my words on the connection of spirit consciousness to the chemical processes of pregnancy and their inherent biological complications draw you to express your evident woes. Though you have suffered much on this journey it is for me to remind you that this is not due to any karmic condition or divinely engineered lesson imposed upon you. Your challenges have a very physical cause related to chemical toxicity and cellular sensitivity which alter the functionality of some of your biological processes.

Your experience here on Earth is but a grain of sand of an ocean of infinite desert. The limitations you have encountered within this arduous journey will not cause you insurmountable sorrow within the lands of light, but instead shed its skin of soreness to reveal in you great wisdom and understanding of the human state and condition. This wisdom of perspective, though conceived through great hardship, will grant you invaluable insight into the challenges of physical state in the physical universe of which you have been apart. This insight, you will come to realize, despite the process it took to gain it, adds an ingredient to your soul which trillions of other beings have never before tasted. This experience you are having, once in the spirit world, will inevitably garnish your soul as a master ambassador to trillions of other beings who know not an ounce of your perspective and wisdom. It is only human mentality which is in such haste to remove value from an experience and disregard its intimacies within other clairspherical understandings.

I fully understand your feelings in that you concede to these restricted and victimising conditions. What you must sustain is an attitude which does not measure the quality of life or its measure of success by the challenges you face, but instead by the very nature and employment of your character in the face of such challenges. The events and challenges of your human life are not as important as how you choose to remember them, for it is those memories which form the raft of your soul which deliver you to the spirit world. It is up to you how you choose to remember who you were, how you lived, and how you will be remembered. Define not the value of a life by the measure of another, but by the value you create and recognise in its own truth within you. Find a permanent pervasive passion, a joy within you which no pain or problem can imprison.

As with other conditions of other readers and of other friends, I persist to emphasize the importance of pure water consumption. Your biological system is a chemical soup derived mostly from water, and as such depend on the most mineral rich oxygenated water available. Those that provide your water source for a monetary fee provide you with water which is heavily contaminated with many toxic chemicals and bacteria which seriously impact your health. Water on Earth is a natural resource and as such should never have to be paid for, as it belongs to all beings. If you wish to observe just how many contaminates are in your water supply you may wish to explore the properties and application of the mineral biotite, which, once in water will cause contaminants to solidify into observable particulates.
These contaminates are the cause of many of your health afflictions.

So too I emphasise the importance of diet, not as a cure to, but as a prevention of all known disease and illness. So too do I confirm that diet is a prominent factor in reducing physical pain, discomfort and all known skin disorder. You are not that which you consume, you are more so that which your body cannot consume. This is to say, the many impurities and contaminants you consume persist within the body long after you have consumed them. These contaminates, as they collect in your biological system, begin to cause internal disease and external skin conditions of all known varieties.
The very seeds of your nutrition, all the way to the very products on your consumer shelves are presently being manipulated by geoengineering and food corporations in partnership with pharmaceutical firms. This is to say, many of the popular food brands and products in large supermarket chains contain modified properties void of essential nutritional value, and are being observed to cause increasing health related conditions worldwide. Consequently, your profiteering pharmaceutical firms are ready to reap the financial benefit as you blindly subscribe to their medications, vaccinations and declarations of corrupt science.
The so-called health benefits of animal flesh, of dairy and of fish, which have been falsely advertised to you by the very food companies that profit from their purchase are deceiving you. For example, it is advertised that oily fish is essential for your diet for omega-3. This is incorrect, for plant based omega-3 is significantly better for you. The truth, which you will not receive through controlled media outlets, is that present day aquatic life is extensively contaminated with toxic chemicals, as incorrupt scientists will prove. Incidentally to this I illuminate that aquatic life numbers are vastly diminishing as we speak. Not only this, but some are being mutated into new species by the contamination found within oceanic waters, and the phytoplankton which creates most of the worlds oxygen is dying.

It is hereby my suggestion to passionately embrace organic plant based nutrition in combination with purer water consumption and a healthy lifestyle. It is through this route of attitude and action which will, through to a few months reveal a reduction of all known ailments of the physical body, including that of Lupus & Fibromyalgia my dear Whitney.

With this said, and with your desire to help people and animals, let not the challenges of human condition dictate your measure of self-value or life value. The value of your spirit, and the value of life should remain always the same in the face of all else.

The Voice of the Asceleottyi.
-Sparrow

Old 23-08-2013, 05:23 PM
Master
Fish

Hi Sparrow,

I just read your response to Whitney with great interest, because I have health concerns also...

There have been times in the past that I expressed doubts about what and who you are...those have fallen away for reasons I can't explain. I hope you'll forgive me.

I wonder if there's more you can tell us about the biotite, because I googled it and found nothing about using it for the purpose you mentioned about testing water for impurities.

I wanted you to know that I sent you an email on the 18th, with a poem that I wrote about my son, and I have one that I want to share here and now, because it means so much and the things you have helped me with and shared with everyone else, about the afterlife, means a lot, too.

I don't want to lose what I've typed thus far, so I'll come back with the poem in a few.

Here we go...

I walked into my living room a little bit ago,
And there was a moth on the wall near the lamp.
I thought how odd to see a moth in the house.

That never happens here…
Well, you know, insects are often thought of
As signs from deceased loved-ones and it's not

The first time I've seen an unusual bug or butterfly
Show up at an unusual time and wondered 'if…'
Before, I would have easily swatted it dead

Without a second thought, but today I decided
To figure out how to get him safely out the front door
And on its way, so I took a styrofoam cup and easily

Shooed it into the cup with my free hand and let it
Safely flutter away outside my door, and that was that.
It felt liberating to do that. He had a mark on his back

Collar area shaped just like a shield - black with a
Small red mark of some sort in the center. How easy
Is that, to make up stories like, it was a message from

My dearly departed son, that he has been knighted
And given honor wherever he is now and stopped by
Just to check up on me. Love is crazy like that.

silver - 8/20/13

I've been spending time on a forum where they discuss non-duality, and they try to get me to see things on an 'impersonal' level, and I've yet to comprehend everything about what all that means.

Even though I've lost other people in my life, like my brother and my mom, etc., time made the grief and pain fade for the most part...it's been three years since my son passed and I feel like I could cry for him every day without shame. I'm sorry, I just needed to share.

Old 23-08-2013, 09:55 PM
Guide

Thank you for sharing that beautiful self-expression.

Justin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
Hi Sparrow,

I just read your response to Whitney with great interest, because I have health concerns also...

There have been times in the past that I expressed doubts about what and who you are...those have fallen away for reasons I can't explain. I hope you'll forgive me.

I wonder if there's more you can tell us about the biotite, because I googled it and found nothing about using it for the purpose you mentioned about testing water for impurities.

I wanted you to know that I sent you an email on the 18th, with a poem that I wrote about my son, and I have one that I want to share here and now, because it means so much and the things you have helped me with and shared with everyone else, about the afterlife, means a lot, too.

I don't want to lose what I've typed thus far, so I'll come back with the poem in a few.

Here we go...

I walked into my living room a little bit ago,
And there was a moth on the wall near the lamp.
I thought how odd to see a moth in the house.

That never happens here…
Well, you know, insects are often thought of
As signs from deceased loved-ones and it's not

The first time I've seen an unusual bug or butterfly
Show up at an unusual time and wondered 'if…'
Before, I would have easily swatted it dead

Without a second thought, but today I decided
To figure out how to get him safely out the front door
And on its way, so I took a styrofoam cup and easily

Shooed it into the cup with my free hand and let it
Safely flutter away outside my door, and that was that.
It felt liberating to do that. He had a mark on his back

Collar area shaped just like a shield - black with a
Small red mark of some sort in the center. How easy
Is that, to make up stories like, it was a message from

My dearly departed son, that he has been knighted
And given honor wherever he is now and stopped by
Just to check up on me. Love is crazy like that.

silver - 8/20/13

I've been spending time on a forum where they discuss non-duality, and they try to get me to see things on an 'impersonal' level, and I've yet to comprehend everything about what all that means.

Even though I've lost other people in my life, like my brother and my mom, etc., time made the grief and pain fade for the most part...it's been three years since my son passed and I feel like I could cry for him every day without shame. I'm sorry, I just needed to share.

Old 23-08-2013, 09:59 PM
Master
Silver salutations of love and light, may the source within lead your way through day onto night.

It should be no surprise here for many to resonate with similar health concerns who have tasted first hand the consequence of tainted environments. It is of course for individuals and communal groups to find their voice and stand up for their right for the quality of life they deserve.

Biotite is a dark ferromagnesian silicate mineral which is typically found in igneous and metamorphic rock in various places around the world and has various applications. If you are wishing to use your Google or YouTube applications I might suggest an inquiry into a Dr. Asao Shimanishi who has successfully harnessed its application for water extensively in Japan. I understand there is also a significant amount of scientific and general public testimony as to the healing capacity of its use.

I do so dearly support you in your pursuit of writing. It is a very healthy thing for you to be doing. I am forever blessed by your generosity to share such emotive creations as our Dream Angel does. It is always a delight to hear from you.

-Sparrow

Old 24-08-2013, 12:16 AM
Super Moderator
Dear Silvergirl,
Blessings to your son in spirit. He will be safe and in good company, and you will be re-united. It is painful when our loved ones seem to leave us, but love will touch his heart, even through what seems like worlds of separation. Because with love there is no real separation.

Your poem about the moth is touching and lovely. It seems when we feel true love -even if there is some sadness and poignancy, it opens our hearts to love for other creatures and Beings we may not have felt it for before.

Moths are so beautiful. They come in my house all the time, and every morning they are there, all lined-up in the window! So I have to do a major moth-eviction, and they are so delicate, it's hard work. But it's worth it, to watch them fly out free into the day.
Old 24-08-2013, 12:46 AM
Master
Thank you, Justin and Tobi for your kind and thoughtful words.

That has to be such a trip to cope with all those moths, Tobi.

Old 24-08-2013, 12:51 AM
Master
And thanks, Sparrow for the extra bit of info on biotite.

Being encouraged about the right things can be hard to come by.

I'll be thinking of you and all the cool people at home here in your thread.