Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 17-08-2018, 05:54 PM
Seeker

thanks for the advice, guys.
update! I can now, with the help of binaural beats, achieve consciously detectable vibrations in all the major chakras except for the crown. felt some pressure like the crown was trying to lift me up though. looks like all my chakras are energized! Next, I'm going to try to energize all of them at the same time and achieve an energy flow from the root to the crown. wonder what will happen! this also has to be beneficial toward astral projection.
Old 18-08-2018, 11:21 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by solofff
thanks for the advice, guys.
update! I can now, with the help of binaural beats, achieve consciously detectable vibrations in all the major chakras except for the crown. felt some pressure like the crown was trying to lift me up though. looks like all my chakras are energized! Next, I'm going to try to energize all of them at the same time and achieve an energy flow from the root to the crown. wonder what will happen! this also has to be beneficial toward astral projection.

Good to hear that you are making progress.I used binaural beats years ago and they worked so well with the feeling of energy in my body.
If you want to help with the flow of Energy,I would recommend spinal breathing after the binaural beats,its easy...here is the link that I got years agohttps://www.aypsite.org/41.html
Old 25-08-2018, 02:06 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
I have been focusing on activating all of my chakras for a while ( about three to four months). I have had a couple breakthroughs in the chakras. I can feel pressure easily and at will in my third eye, my root chakra noticeably vibrates all by itself without meditation, my sacral chakra can vibrate only with meditation, and the heart chakra needs at least five minutes of concentration to activate. I feel a heating sensation over the heart chakra when I meditate on it, so I think I'm getting somewhere. the solar plexus chakra is being stubborn right now but I have activated it before, having it manifest a mint sensation rising up my chest.

I guess my question is, what is the next step? I have been trying to make all the chakras vibrate like the root and sacral, but that is proving difficult. when I was using binaural beats, I could activate all of the chakras at the same time. I would then try to activate my magnetic field, but my focus would slip. my successes are vibration, heat, and pressure.

The reason I chose to walk this path is so I can access my full potential as a human and manifest skills like aerokinesis and psychokinesis. I need to know what the next step in activation is so I know what to look for.
Thanks for your help!

I can share from my experience only - take from it what you will. Your path is your own. Breathing has always been very key for me - in through nose out through mouth to optimize flow of energy from ground to crown. The intention of allowing your energy to flow upward and back again in this manner should activate all your chakras by simply passing through them. There are tricks to unlocking each chakra - not all as easy as forcing energy at them, as this can damage sensitive areas, like your third eye and pineal. Sometimes it is a change of thinking - a realization, a ritual - anything specific to your experience and development.

If you tried everything to open a chakra - don't force it. You missed something. All answers are within you, and the road is never clear. But it's worth it.
Old 29-08-2018, 08:35 PM
Master
Quote:
I have been focusing on activating all of my chakras for a while ( about three to four months). I have had a couple breakthroughs in the chakras. I can feel pressure easily and at will in my third eye, my root chakra noticeably vibrates all by itself without meditation, my sacral chakra can vibrate only with meditation, and the heart chakra needs at least five minutes of concentration to activate. I feel a heating sensation over the heart chakra when I meditate on it, so I think I'm getting somewhere. the solar plexus chakra is being stubborn right now but I have activated it before, having it manifest a mint sensation rising up my chest.

I guess my question is, what is the next step? I have been trying to make all the chakras vibrate like the root and sacral, but that is proving difficult. when I was using binaural beats, I could activate all of the chakras at the same time. I would then try to activate my magnetic field, but my focus would slip. my successes are vibration, heat, and pressure.

The reason I chose to walk this path is so I can access my full potential as a human and manifest skills like aerokinesis and psychokinesis. I need to know what the next step in activation is so I know what to look for.
Thanks for your help!
I suggest Robert Bruce's book ''energy ways''.

It has plenty of teqniques to boost and open your chakras....
I used my self in the past with a few modifications and after some months of training,energy and chakra work become a natural part of my everyday routine...

You can also try bija mantras (if will work for you).
Old 13-09-2018, 06:33 AM
Newbie ;)

Thumbs up

Thanks for the interesting information!