Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 14-08-2018, 01:55 AM
Suspended
Guide
dear Forever restless.

Take a chill pill.
Old 18-09-2018, 05:18 PM
Pathfinder

You yearn to fully awaken and return to yourself as does every living human, you're not alone, you're caught in the illusion and you've glimpsed the ultimate, all the best
Old 18-09-2018, 05:36 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanine
You yearn to fully awaken and return to yourself as does every living human,
you're not alone, you're caught in the illusion and you've glimpsed the ultimate, all the best

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-10-2018, 12:50 AM
Master
The experience David R Hawkins has described at: https://www.healyourlife.com/the-divine-snowbank strikes me as being similar to what you decribe.

You may get some ideas/clues about what to do with this by googling his name and and checking out the body of his work and what's been said about him (he was born in 1927 so there a lot to his 'history').

Bon Voyage.
Old 10-10-2018, 01:42 AM
Excerpt...as a boy alone in a 20 below Wisconsin blizzard:

..my clothes were frozen still, and I was far from home.To get out of the wind,
I broke through the icy crust of a high snowbank and dug out a place to burrow into.
The shivering stopped and was replaced by a delicious warmth... and then a state of peace beyond all description.
This was accompanied by a suffusion of light and a Presence of infinite love,
which had no beginning and no end, and which was indistinguishable from my own essence.
I became oblivious of the physical body and surroundings as my awareness fused with this
all-present illuminated state. The mind grew silent; all thought stopped...

David Dawkins

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-10-2018, 01:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
David Dawkins
Hawkins
Old 11-10-2018, 02:34 AM
Guide

Haha, enlightenment isn't always some kind of esoteric idea you need very complex texts and even extreme meditations for in my view. If you can see how enlightenment can apply to everyday life, then maybe it'd be so much easier to share them for everyone.

When I studied the history of computing, there was always the inventor of the work, yes, but after that, the work then had to be popularized and made easier to understand so more people can access it. I took this viewpoint to mean that these ideas can be condensed to be so much simpler if compared to the everyday modern world.

Strange that people only see Truth in such a narrow perspective sometimes -- when the whole point of seeing the Truth is being able to bring light to your lives -- not just during meditation sessions, haha. Truth is independent of time and place, if you look closer. So look again on how you can teach. Hell, maybe how you can share these ideas can be even fun for once. Humanity is so full of people who easily give up on finding ways to teach and then blame it on others for not "seeking the light" enough.

We're more similar to others than we think. We are not special. We're all part of Truth. You say we're one in meditation, but if you can't actually find similarities between us all, then what's the use of being one with the universe anyway? We all see a different shard of Truth, and all people need is a little push in the right direction -- if you can figure out where that direction leads.

In Reddit, there was this subreddit called explainlikeimfive -- where they encouraged others to teach complex ideas in a way children could understand. If you can teach these ideas so a child can understand a little bit more, then that's when you'll know you're a master. I remember someone PMed me before explaining all these ideas in the most complicated definitions, but when I told him about the Truth in more practical everyday terms, he scolded me for thinking I was higher. So much from someone who said that he wanted the feedback after all.

I remember Richard Feynman had a wonderful quote on it.

"The next Monday, when the fathers were all back at work, we kids were playing in a field. One kid says to me, “See that bird? What kind of bird is that?” I said, “I haven’t the slightest idea what kind of a bird it is.” He says, “It’s a brown-throated thrush. Your father doesn’t teach you anything!” But it was the opposite. He had already taught me: “See that bird?” he says. “It’s a Spencer’s warbler.” (I knew he didn’t know the real name.) “Well, in Italian, it’s a Chutto Lapittida. In Portuguese, it’s a Bom da Peida. In Chinese, it’s a Chung-long-tah, and in Japanese, it’s a Katano Tekeda. You can know the name of that bird in all the languages of the world, but when you’re finished, you’ll know absolutely nothing whatever about the bird. You’ll only know about humans in different places, and what they call the bird. So let’s look at the bird and see what it’s doing—that’s what counts."

He was an atheist and a scientist, but his ideas on teaching could have made a revolution in how spirituality was taught -- you know, if people actually listened to the atheists' shard of Truth for once. I found myself closest to an enlightenment experience when I hear from him, haha. Much of my spirituality came from the atheists -- I have so much to learn from them.
Old 19-02-2019, 05:44 PM
ImthatIm

Talking with people is hard after you experienced what you experienced.

I have this wish that source/Love/Light would allow me to bottle this Love Light concoction and have people sip it then I could speak to them except we probably wouldn't need to speak we would probably just laugh and dance and play.
Learn how to fill your heart with this Love/Light and express it to people in small gestures and spit some seeds of truth at them and see if they grow.

Also someone mentioned Eckhart Tolle you can catch him on Youtube. Also ACIM (A Course In Miracles book) may help.(ACIM vids. are also on youtube) I Love the New Testament bible.( Love and Light permeates the New Testament.) Christian people can be a bit heavy though. But they need Love too. Buddhism, or take your pick of the endless resources.See what floats your boat.
Love needs no religion.
Old 20-02-2019, 03:17 AM
Master

Hello Ste20man!

One with Oneness when you did allow
Continue to allow and the rest will follow
Let further striving
Be in surrendered praying
The moment you are impatient
Your consciousness will no longer be sentient
So just meditate, play or just be
It is a certainty that you will again merge ... with reality