Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 27-11-2018, 12:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philos_Tone
I just had an experience with crows, after this discussion started. They know what they are doing, they're in their home in the wild. I don't know if they eat other animals, but a bunch of them were flying, and I was the only human there. When they saw me, they split into 3 groups.

It was kinda like they were looking for something like a lonely human to build their colony around. That's kind of scary. I guess they are tired of hanging out by the grocery store and not getting fed.

Hmmm, interesting experience.

I don't know, but playing with a thought here.

Perhaps as you sense them they sense you. Perhaps showing you are not alone.

Like I said I don't know. Perhaps consider why it frightened you. Don't have to respond, just sharing some thoughts on this.
Old 27-11-2018, 01:45 PM
Pathfinder

It didn't frighten me when it happened. It just brought up a previous thoughtt about the area. And, since you mentioned they are bad signs, I realized that I have been having trouble my whole life, and they have been around.
Old 28-11-2018, 12:38 AM
Master
Quote:
It didn't frighten me when it happened. It just brought up a previous thoughtt about the area. And, since you mentioned they are bad signs, I realized that I have been having trouble my whole life, and they have been around.

Oh Ok, you presented that you found it kind of scary. Is it the place or the crows?

Find certain areas can hold an energy as well. Some from memories I hold in relationship to the area. Some places for me the energy is just felt. Can not completely explain this, it just is felt every now and then.

I personally don't feel crows are bad signs. I have come across lore about them being omens of some kind. So, just placing thoughts how these ideas may have arisen to be associated with crows.

Mostly when observing them they are just going about thier business and will gather in places now and then. Yes, they tend to be around me at times. Which I find interesting. Also feel at times Spirit may communicate through nature and its creatures. Not always, but at times it does have me pause and reflect upon the connection felt. Crows just so happen to be in the mix for me.

As to what you present, I am not attempting to state how it is for you, just to be clear. Just thoughts it brings to me.

If an association is felt with crows, perhaps looking up what spiritual meaning they may have may give further insight. Just a suggestion, if interested.

May peace be with you
Old 28-11-2018, 12:23 PM
Pathfinder

That's an interesting point you raised about animal communication
Most animals use only sounds to communicate, and it can be very interesting to try to understand it from an animal perspective.

Their sounds can be understood as suggestions of where to go / what to do. You could also just repeat the sound. There's a couple of options, and it's just a sound.

Imagine the confusion some of us may have with human communication. I have decided to leave that alone and just communicate normally. Sometimes I do "over-analyze" a little bit to see what the sound of a person's voice is telling me.

Cheers
Old 11-01-2019, 10:56 PM
Pathfinder

LoL.

There's easily 500 crows flying around the last few days.

Today a plane flew low, past us. I swear some of them were trying to communicate with it.

Silly beings come in all shapes!
Old 12-01-2019, 03:11 AM
Master
Quote:
LoL.

There's easily 500 crows flying around the last few days.

Today a plane flew low, past us. I swear some of them were trying to communicate with it.

Silly beings come in all shapes!

Hi Philos Tone,

What you share has me wonder how a plane would seem to crows.
Crows have been around long before planes took to the sky.
Then suddenly there are these loud things flying around and seem to have no flocks.
Wonder if this seems strange to crows or something to avoid.
Just playing around with some thoughts.

Yes, silly beings or what may appear silly do come in all shapes.
I can be silly at times as well. Lightens the mood.

Thanks for the lift