Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 03-02-2024, 06:42 PM
We are really advocates of just getting as happy as you can be—which takes care of everything.
Even if you don’t have reason to be happy—make it up. Fantasize it.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 07-02-2024, 01:33 AM
Each and every component that makes up your life experience is drawn to you by the powerful
Law of Attraction’s response to the thoughts you think and the story you tell about your life.

Your money and financial assets; your body’s state of wellness, clarity, flexibility, size, and shape; your work environment,
how you are treated, work satisfaction, and rewards—indeed, the very happiness of your life experience in general—
is all happening because of the story that you tell.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-02-2024, 03:24 PM
If your life has caused you to ask for an improved situation....and
you are no longer offering chronic thought-vibrations that are opposite of your desire,

your desire must come to you.

:)

Old 10-02-2024, 03:47 PM
Smile

When you reach for the thought that feels better, the Universe is now responding differently to you because of that effort.
And so, the things that follow you get better and better, too.
So it gets easier to reach for the thought that feels better,
because you are on ever-increasing, improving platforms that feel better.

Old 17-02-2024, 10:58 PM
There is no source of evil. There is only a Stream of Well-Being, which you are allowing, or not.

Old 26-02-2024, 02:56 PM
This is always true: What I think and how I feel, and what manifests, is always a vibrational match.

Old 28-02-2024, 03:25 PM
The reason you want every single thing that you want, is because
you think you will feel really good when you get there.
But, if you don’t feel really good on your way to there, you can’t get there.
You have to be satisfied with what-is while you’re reaching for more

Old 04-03-2024, 02:46 PM
''We would like to help you to understand that neither the good feeling you find when you observe wanted behavior,
nor the bad feeling you find when you observe unwanted behavior, is actually the reason that you feel good or bad.

The way you feel is only ever about your alignment, or misalignment, with the Source within you.
It is only your relationship with the Source within you
(with your own Inner Being) that is the reason for the emotions that you feel.''

Old 04-03-2024, 10:38 PM
Being happy is the cornerstone of all that you are! Nothing is more important than that you feel good!
And you have absolute and utter control about that because you can choose the thought that makes you worry
or the thought that makes you happy; the things that thrill you, or the things that worry you.
You have the choice in every moment.

Old 10-03-2024, 05:09 PM
Cravings are going to occur to you. So here’s the rule of thumb about eating, or about investing in the stock market,
or about anything else: If the impulse comes from a joyous thought that feels good, follow it.
If the impulse comes from an uncomfortable thought that felt bad, don’t follow it.