Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 18-08-2018, 12:19 PM
Newbie ;)

My Spirit Animal

Hello all, just a quick question.

I seem to have always grown up around the love of unicorns. Does anyone remember the film "The Last Unicorn"? Well, I was and still am as an adult absolutely infatuated with that film. As a young girl it was always in my dreams that I would be able to turn into a unicorn, and just wander off into the world unseen and at ease.

Now I can finally see how they are relatable to my personality. I am wise, yet young to the world, I am easily hurt by others actions as I myself am not the person to have such negative energy and so many more reasons.

I even have done quite a few meditations where I would wait for my Spirit Animal to come and stand with me, last night we took a stroll along the beach, it was beautiful. I asked her wisdom about why others actions affect me spiritually and she replied to me that it is because I have a pure heart where others in this realm do not. (there are many other questions that we talked about but I don't think I should go into that yet)

What are others takes on unicorns as spirit animals? My mum who is also as spiritually intune as myself, says it is not possible, and I have only just found that unicorns are slowly being recognised as one.

I can honestly say that this has always been true to me, and I do believe it, but what is everyones take?

X
Old 18-08-2018, 12:53 PM
Master
I agree with unicorns being innocent and pure of heart--very much tied in with magic and the spiritual. However, given they are still equine in nature, they are free spirited and will never be tamed. I had a mermaid for a while, so I am sure unicorns can be animal guides too.

Mine is the mountain lion. Here is the site about it.

I always did have a fondness for the big cats!

https://www.whats-your-sign.com/symb...a-meaning.html
Old 18-08-2018, 01:26 PM
Newbie ;)

Wow, what an amazing powerful animal! That is one thing I lack in is patience hehe

Thank you for the link, its lovely to read through about all the different animal totems

X
Old 18-08-2018, 10:47 PM
Administrator
I have two main spirit animals one is the Wolf the other is the Crow

Namaste
Old 19-08-2018, 07:57 AM
Newbie ;)

aaaahhh the lone wolf and smart crow, what beautiful animals to have with you, amazing I know a few friends that associate with a wolf, and wow, they are amazing you are very fortunate to have two, bless you

X
Old 20-08-2018, 03:13 PM
Guide
Wow! I wonder if you are of the unicorn realm. http://thegoldenlightchannel.com/the...acred-scribes/

Doreen Virtue explains elementals in one of her books but the title of it slips my mind.
Old 20-08-2018, 03:14 PM
Guide
I would also like to ask, do you find those who have crossed you tend to experience their karma? As in, do you find those who have hurt you end up experiencing something traumatic soon afterwards? I have noticed that with people who have a pure heart.