Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 18-08-2018, 11:24 AM
Master
Dreamed with a Little sweet ET

I had the cutest dream.
I dreamed with a Little Et, he was hidding in my house and i was helping him to hide from autorities.
Then i saw from the window the autorities were patroling the area where i lived because they suspected that i was hiding an Alien at my house.
Nothing happened.

What this could mean?
It was very sweet.

Thanks.

Old 18-08-2018, 12:30 PM
Super Moderator
An ET is something, maybe some aspect of ourselves we are not familiar with. Maybe something out of this world or unconventional that we fear might get judged if we let the whole world see so we hide that part of us away. Do you have some psychic talents you are afraid to let others see lest you be judged for them in your real life?

The idea of authority holding control over the rightness or wrongness of how you live your life is a sign we may have an issue with conforming to others. It's something that often develops growing up as we need to follow our parents rules and we often give into peer pressure of our friends to ensure our acceptance into the group and not be excluded. As an adult though, we can work to break those patterns and learn to live our authentic self. Sounds like you have some aspect of yourself you may feel judged over that you want to bring attention to so you don't have to hide out anymore.