Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 17-08-2018, 03:36 PM

Preference vs Judgement.

Why Isnt everyone into Bashar yet?
"Judgement is invalidating that which you do not prefer. Whenever you judge anything, by focusing your attention on it, you exchange energies with it, and so you "become" that vibration. So you automatically become the very thing you disapprove of. You become that which you invalidate. Preference, on the other hand, is not judgement." - Bashar
Old 17-08-2018, 03:59 PM
Master
Hi,

So True. I like the Bashar channels. I just do not follow them extensively.

The real key to mastery is mind over matter as it relates to how we focus our attention. The judgement vs preference aspect of that is a small, but very significant, part of shaping our outlook on life.

Compassion for self and others will foster a oneness with all things. For until we know we are integrated with all that is, we live our life in an isolated fashion, as I see these things.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 19-08-2018, 03:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

So True. I like the Bashar channels. I just do not follow them extensively.

The real key to mastery is mind over matter as it relates to how we focus our attention. The judgement vs preference aspect of that is a small, but very significant, part of shaping our outlook on life.

Compassion for self and others will foster a oneness with all things. For until we know we are integrated with all that is, we live our life in an isolated fashion, as I see these things.

John
beautiful! thanks! .....
Old 08-09-2018, 12:08 AM
Ascender
Nice....Do we know there are a bunch of his videos put up under the name Elan?"
Old 08-09-2018, 12:38 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Magi
Why Isnt everyone into Bashar yet? ...

Just today I heard about Bashar / Anka. I watched a few videos, and browsed a few pdfs. I'm doubtful about this channel, and I don't plan to dig in it more.

At first impression Anka seems to have a 50/50 chance of being honest, which is high. If he's honest, I believe that his channeled message is heavily distorted by his beliefs.

Surely, I might be wrong.