Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 14-08-2018, 08:05 PM
Deactivated Account

ADCs

In the last few years, I have been having ADCs from dead relatives quite frequently. They are ABSOLUTELY ADCs and not regular dreams (though I do have those as well, so I can tell the difference). Each of my deceased grandparents have communicated with me at least once at some point.

The last one I saw was my grandmother. She came through the day before my sister's wedding. My grandfather, who I was very close with, communicated with me in many ways after his death. I've seen him in dream form several times, mostly within the first few months of his death.

My mother says she has similar experiences. How common is this?
Old 18-08-2018, 08:18 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue102
In the last few years, I have been having ADCs from dead relatives quite frequently. They are ABSOLUTELY ADCs and not regular dreams (though I do have those as well, so I can tell the difference). Each of my deceased grandparents have communicated with me at least once at some point.

The last one I saw was my grandmother. She came through the day before my sister's wedding. My grandfather, who I was very close with, communicated with me in many ways after his death. I've seen him in dream form several times, mostly within the first few months of his death.

I don’t know how common it is....but it’s happened to me many times. I get a lot of information through dreams, my husband who is not spiritual....got to witness one time when it happened. He thinks it because I’m part Indian, although it’s far down to the line. All my family is blonde haired light blue/green eyes....I’m the only one who has dark brown eyes....they can not be traced back for the last 3 generations on either grandparents side. He says Indians rule the dream world, and that’s why this happens to me. Idk...but maybe.

I have been contacted by relatives who died many years before I was born....who I never met or heard of, through dreams. I have also been contacted by people who I was acquaintances with....right after they died through dreams. This is how I learned of their passing...through dreams, right before waking up or right when I fall asleep. I have been contacted the very night they died...before any one else knew....and I lived out of state or a far distance from them. Some of them have shown me their deaths....one took place in Chicago in the 50s, and was married to my great grandma, neither of who I have ever met. They both died before I was born. The other died in Vietnam at 20 years old....10 years before I was born....never even heard of him before the night he finally got my attention. I’ve wrote about all of them on here at one time or another.

My earliest memory of this happening was at 4 years old....when I had the same repeated dream for almost a week. I never spoke of the dream, because I was so young....but it was validated almost 30 years later...when my dad told me about his grandparents. At the time of the dream, my parents were divorced and I was not around my dad, I had been living in Texas, he in Illinois for a year or so. I was about 3 1/2 years old when I moved there. I was just a toddler when these dreams first started happening. It might also have had something to do with my NDE, as a baby....I was sick in the hospital for the first few years of my life, with lung problems. In fact, I shouldn’t have been born....my parents had the RH blood factor, and I was their 3rd child. This was in 1978....my mother’s doctor who delivered my two older brothers, tried to get her to have an abortion and refused to deliver me. She went to the abortion clinic on the day scheduled, but did not go in. They found a foreign doctor to deliver me later.
Old 18-08-2018, 05:57 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue102

What did they tell you? What was their reason to contact you?

What is the difference between your after-death communications and your regular dreams?
Old 20-08-2018, 09:58 PM
Deactivated Account

@Colorado: That is fascinating!

@inavalan: The first time it happened it was after my grandmother's death. I was 24 years of age. I just saw her standing there with glowing eyes, surrounded by people, letting me know she was OK in heaven.

Then later I had a "dream" in which my paternal grandfather hugged me. It was just so real and I felt the hug. I think he had a message for me about something I was dealing with in my life. This was the one that really got me interested in ADCs and probably opened my mind to experiencing them.

I've had many visitations from my maternal grandfather, who I was very close with in life. He also visited me shortly before his death in spirit form.

Since my "dark night of the soul" which happened just a few years ago, I've had many such visitations from various deceased relatives, and also dreams of living people, which I believe are a sort of inter-dimensional reality. These can be scary.

In May my grandmother visited me in a dream the day before my sister's wedding. She hugged me and had a general greeting for me, which I did not understand until I woke up and thought about it. In my experience, ADC messages can be distorted and strange. I think she just wanted to let us know that she was present and was watching what was going on. I didn't tell my sister though, because I didn't want her to get her feelings hurt if she didn't see grandma :)

There tend to be signs that confirm the truth of these visitations. I'll get into it more later, if you guys want.
Old 20-08-2018, 10:50 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
There tend to be signs that confirm the truth of these visitations. I'll get into it more later, if you guys want.

Yes please do! I find these stories fascinating.

I've only had a couple of visits from my deceased father. In one dream he was with a little girl who asked me if I was ready to join them now. I said I can't just yet because I still had something to do here. Since then I'm convinced that we decide when we'll leave this earth life and that I won't go before I finished the things I told them about in the dream.