Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 11-08-2018, 03:06 AM
Master
Question What is the difference between an awake dream, vision and time travel

Okay, so keep in mind, I am new. I do not do drugs or drink. (Not judging, just saying) When I knit simple patterns, on occasion, I have dropped everything and gone to another place, sometimes someone else’s house or yard. I have seen parts of people (hands, shoes) that I know. My native friend said, “cool, you had a vision.” Another friend said you time traveled. A third said, you astral projected and you do not want to do that. (I do not know why I would or would not want to Astral Project)

Is this a situation of “toe-may-toe”, “toe-mah-toe?” Just different perspectives?
Different cultural interpretations.? Are there rules? Can I just go anywhere I want? Can I control when and where and how?

Each time it happened I quickly left as I was caught off guard and was unsure what to do. I felt like I had invaded another person’s space. It felt voyerististic. I was not trying to do anything,... just knitting. I also posted about tingly meditation.

Could I be not too attached to my physical form? Then what is that called.

I think I am a bit too attached to the safety of labels right now, please forgive. (But keep in mind, I am new.)
Old 13-08-2018, 01:59 PM
Experiencer

Hi Anala! Interesting experiences!

First, I'm no expert in these things, and there are so many different phenomena, but it sounds to me like you are either astral projecting or remote viewing the people you saw. The difference being that while astral projecting you actually leave your body and while remote viewing not. Leaving your body leaves you more vulnerable to influences from other spirit entities, hence the warning one friend gave you.

You might want to post your questions in the Astral Projection section here, or browse there to see whether others' experiences line up with your own.

Did you ever try to verify whether what you saw really happened at that moment? If yes it would rule out time travel.

From what I read, yes you can go anywhere or view anything at will if you practice this skill, or not go anywhere and control it - which you already did when deciding to leave the places and people you saw. It all comes down to intent.

I'm sure others here who have more knowledge and experience will be able to give you more advice!
Old 13-08-2018, 10:18 PM
Master
A few more questions

Thank you for answering!

If I astral project can the other person see me?

I asked the person whom I saw what happened and they said time travel.

Is it rude to do any of these types of non-corporeal travel and enter a dwelling or a persons space, like back yard? Do I need permission?

Okay, one more question. I saw someone in my house, and it was like a beautiful more radiant version of themself, is that possible?

I really do not mean to annoy, but all of this is moving along quite quickly and I do not have all the words to understand. In my heart I feel this is all good, but I do not know about the bad and I do not know the rules and how,to protect myself. Does that make sense?
Old 16-08-2018, 10:42 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Is it rude to do any of these types of non-corporeal travel and enter a dwelling or a persons space, like back yard? Do I need permission?

I think it depends on the content of the character of the individual projecting, but if you have to ask in the first place, then you probably shouldn't. Rude? I don't know believe that gets it. I've been on the receiving end. They saw how broken I was, knew me in my entirety, yet did not retire, did not show any mercy or pity, and there was absolutely nothing I could do to stop it. It got to be so bad my ex-wife had to talk me out of driving back east and shooting them down in the street.

Methinks you ought to tread lightly.

(nods)
Old 16-08-2018, 11:26 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
(Tomma suggested Impost this in the astral projection area, so here it goes.)

Okay, so keep in mind, I am new. I do not do drugs or drink. (Not judging, just saying) When I knit simple patterns, on occasion, I have dropped everything and gone to another place, sometimes someone else’s house or yard. I have seen parts of people (hands, shoes) that I know. My native friend said, “cool, you had a vision.” Another friend said you time traveled. A third said, you astral projected and you do not want to do that. (I do not know why I would or would not want to Astral Project)

Is this a situation of “toe-may-toe”, “toe-mah-toe?” Just different perspectives?
Different cultural interpretations.? Are there rules? Can I just go anywhere I want? Can I control when and where and how?

Each time it happened I quickly left as I was caught off guard and was unsure what to do. I felt like I had invaded another person’s space. It felt voyerististic. I was not trying to do anything,... just knitting. I also posted about tingly meditation.

Could I be not too attached to my physical form? Then what is that called.

I think I am a bit too attached to the safety of labels right now, please forgive. (But keep in mind, I am new.)

You should consider putting down the knitting until you spend more time working on you. Your narrative is as wildly varied as your apparent command of written English (not judging, just saying), so jumping someone else's train is probably not going to end up well for either individual unless you are completely seated in yourself, emotionally, psychologically, spiritually.