Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 11-08-2018, 12:57 AM
Guide

Predictive Astrology

So I am learning as I go by observing my own personal transits and reading websites and stuff. Anyways, I decided to look at two of my fav. tennis players who are under 20 and are just making it big this year. One reached a very significant semi-final last summer and I checked his transits and he had Jupiter transiting the tenth house. He was 18 years old at the time and his achievement made big headlines because he was the youngest semi finalist at that level of tennis in forever. This summer another 19 year old (soon to be 20 in two days) also just made the semi final of the same tournament, and I checked his transits and he has mars transiting the tenth house.

I find predictive astrology so interesting! I also looked up the day I met my ex bf (who I dated for six years) and I had tons of planets transiting the seventh house and tons of other significant conjunctions. I read tarot cards and have been going to psychics for over ten years. Now that I am looking into predictive astrology, what I find is similar to what really good psychics say (or better!).

Any comments? I'm learning as I go. Does anyone look into their own personal transits regularly?
Old 14-08-2018, 02:13 PM
Newbie ;)

I am very interested to learn more about this
Old 14-08-2018, 09:20 PM
Suspended
nvm.,.,.,.,
Old 14-08-2018, 10:32 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clio_86
Does anyone look into their own personal transits regularly?

All the time I have an astrological clock on my pc and look at it most days. In addition I have ephemeris to look up past and future transits. I find it fascinating how often situations or people I have to deal with fit the current transits.

As above, so below!
Old 15-08-2018, 01:14 AM
Guide

Is it true that most of the more significant things events that could possibly happen during certain transits are triggered by the outer planets and not so much the inner planets? I read that somewhere.
Old 15-08-2018, 05:06 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clio_86
Is it true that most of the more significant things events that could possibly happen during certain transits are triggered by the outer planets and not so much the inner planets? I read that somewhere.

I would say the other way round. When you have a transit by one of the outer, slow planets and the sun or mars moves into an angle to them, they can trigger the event.