Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 23-07-2012, 10:25 PM
Master

A calcium/magnesium amino acid chelate supplement would be of benefit.

A herbal nervine could be helpful too.

A (physical) stress outlet i.e. 5 minutes on an exercise bike or some deep breathing exercises, might help too.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 28-07-2012, 04:49 AM
Master

What came to mind when I was reading your post was laughter. If you can get them to laugh, and really enjoy it, that helps the energy between you two to set a different course. When mine were little, one of the things they loved the most was dress up. For my son, he loved spiderman, and we had lots of leftover costumes from Halloween and I started buying fabric at garage sales and made him capes, and it grew to a large basket in the livingroom full of old work dresses and high heels for the girls and batman and spiderman and capes for the boys. That may not have calmed the energy down, but it made them happy and happy was much better than screaming meemies.

For the older ones, I started a thing where they would make up a story and I would write it down for them. If there was more than one, one would start with a paragraph then it was the next ones turn. That kept them occupied and happy for quite a while and was lots of fun on those days when it's too hot to go outside for long.

Of course, the water hose outside was the favorite.

Take deep breaths and try and remember you are doing the best you can, and they can sense that. Find your inner kid and play dressup too - why not? I had this crazy thought today I wanted to dance like Michael Jackson, that that really sounded like fun and I turned the TV on later today and Ellen started dancing like Michael Jackson. Maybe its contagious.
Old 25-08-2012, 01:46 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by amy green

You probably realise that a young child will pick up and reflect your mood/irritability, so not showing your present condition to the child (as much as is possible) would benefit you both.

Also do you meditate? This might also be helpful to you.

Great piece of advice Amy, its so important... :-) It's similar with dogs too, they will mirror your emotions very quickly.
Old 26-10-2012, 07:02 PM
Racer X

Nerves:

Chamomile
Lemon Balm
Mint
Cat-Mint
GABA
Acetly L Carnitine
Alpha Lipoic Acid
KAVA Root
Cha
Chaste Tree Berry

Meditation
Walks in Nature
Organic Diet (no processed foods, no refined foods)