Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 08-01-2012, 11:19 PM
eyewish

crystals help pleaseeeeeeeee

Hi, Ill make this short if I can.

One how do I charge the crystals? do they need charging?

2 Do they conflict one another? eg I have 9 I dont know what they all are I think I do, lol its hard to tell as there so many. Also can you give me your opinion son them, what they are for and wich ones I should use for meditation etc?

Amethyst
Unakite (green & orange)?
Soladite (small dark blue light blue/white bits?)?
Blue lace agete(light purple whity purple streaks)?
Honey calicite(Yellow whitty)?
Amber(small orange)?

I have 2 black ones one is jet black dark with geyish light black lines)?
one is messy blackish with white swirls, bits of brown etc?
an a tiny lime green one.

ima check on the net for what they are, its all I gathered so far, not 100% about anything besides amethys really, lol.

All help would be most appreciated, thanks.

Does one in one hand work more powerful than all nine in one hand etc? eg amethyst in one hand?

Eyewish,
Old 11-01-2012, 10:31 PM
eyewish

come on guys......
Old 11-01-2012, 10:52 PM
springs_eternal

This is what I do with my stones, although to be honest, I just go by my own instinct for how to handle them. I know of people who pick up stones at the store, hold them in their hands and say a quick prayer/blessing and are good to go. They are cleansed and charged no problem. For whatever reason, a more involved process works for me.

I have a wooden box and a glass bowl. I store my stones in the wooden box in my freezer. Whenever there is a major thunderstorm, put them in the glass bowl and set them in a safe place outside. Twice a year, I bring them to Lake Ontario and submerge them.

Before I use them, I hold them (usually one at a time) in my right hand and visualize Reiki symbols in them.

I always pick out my stones based on which ones seem to be calling my name at the store and pick from my stones for energy work based on instinct, so I really am not well versed in meanings. I think before you meditate you should pick out the stones you think are "calling" to you at that moment.

If you aren't comfortable with that, I think amethyst is a good, all purpose stone to have around you at all times until you get to that point. Tiger's Eye would be worth picking up too.

Hope this helps!
Old 11-01-2012, 11:35 PM
eyewish

Hi, thanks fro your reply and help.

I heard the amethys is good and I use that mainly, I have been told to hold it by my guides so i will. I wasnt sure if holding amethyst and the others in the same hand would be beneficial or will it kill the powers?

I dont know if Im use to them, but they dont seem to be as powerful as they once were now.

I put some in under th e moon, do they have to be in moon light eg outside or anywhere?

Whats with the thunderstorms? first oen Ive heard.

eyewish
Old 11-01-2012, 11:36 PM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyewish
Hi, Ill make this short if I can.

One how do I charge the crystals? do they need charging?

2 Do they conflict one another? eg I have 9 I dont know what they all are I think I do, lol its hard to tell as there so many. Also can you give me your opinion son them, what they are for and wich ones I should use for meditation etc?

Amethyst
Unakite (green & orange)?
Soladite (small dark blue light blue/white bits?)?
Blue lace agete(light purple whity purple streaks)?
Honey calicite(Yellow whitty)?
Amber(small orange)?

I have 2 black ones one is jet black dark with geyish light black lines)?
one is messy blackish with white swirls, bits of brown etc?
an a tiny lime green one.

ima check on the net for what they are, its all I gathered so far, not 100% about anything besides amethys really, lol.

All help would be most appreciated, thanks.

Does one in one hand work more powerful than all nine in one hand etc? eg amethyst in one hand?

Eyewish,

Hey eyewish,

I'm sorry I missed this post...

Most people charge their stones. There are two types of charging, one is with the natural energy from creation. Depending on the type of stone or crystal it can be placed in sunlight, full moon light or in the ground. Some stones are tied to feminine energy (moon) or male energy (sun) or just earth energies (ground). Reading about the characteristics of each stone will help you better understand it. A good book on the topic is worth owning if you work with stones regularly.

The other charging they refer to is infusing the stone with your personal energy so that it works with the energy of the stone. This can be done by holding the stone and willfully sending it energy and blowing on it works as well.

As for their uses they vary and it depends on what you are using them for. For meditation I would recommend amethyst as it is good for opening the spirit eye/third eye.

Try this site;

http://emilygems.com/, there are brief explanation of the stones spiritual properties on there...

Hope this helps
Old 12-01-2012, 12:55 AM
eyewish

Thanks for your help. I havent had the stones for a long time, since christmas and it doesnt feel theyre doing as much as before.

I will read up on them, im not even sur eif there the same stones, I found so many that look really similar and with them all being different from eachother makes it even harder. Findign the back ones are worse cus to me they all look the same.

Do certain crystals conflict eachothers? I will look more into it, thanks. Nice one for the link. whats the best for protection?
Old 12-01-2012, 01:10 AM
nightowl

Quote:
Thanks for your help. I havent had the stones for a long time, since christmas and it doesnt feel theyre doing as much as before.

I will read up on them, im not even sur eif there the same stones, I found so many that look really similar and with them all being different from eachother makes it even harder. Findign the back ones are worse cus to me they all look the same.

Do certain crystals conflict eachothers? I will look more into it, thanks. Nice one for the link. whats the best for protection?

It is possible I suppose they can conflict. There are some that have very strong energy and they might interfere with those who have a more gentle energy. It might be wise to put some space between them until you understand each one better.

For protection what are wanting to protect against?

Quote:
Crystals and Gemstones

Certain crystals and stones also carry protective properties. Here is a short list of the most common ones: agate, amber, amethyst, black onyx, citrine, coral, emerald, garnet, obsidian (apache tears), ruby, tourmaline.

You can charge your gemstones and either carry them with you, place them around your home, or purchase jewelry that contains stones with the properties you want, and wear them.

http://www.wingsforthespirit.com/spi...techniques.htm

If you can post pic, maybe share them here and some may recognize what stones they are.

Book suggestion many recommend, The Crystal Bible by Judy Hall
Old 12-01-2012, 01:36 AM
eyewish

I would post a pic but know oen seems to be interested in this threads, like most my threads, lol.

Protection from evil, protection from negative beings and energies etc.

I tried the link, I am bit confused now I believe my amethyst isnt amethyst maybe ametrine? I will psot pics tomarrow, thanks.

thanks

eyewish,.
Old 12-01-2012, 02:19 AM
springs_eternal

Quote:
Whats with the thunderstorms? first oen Ive heard.

That came from dropping one of my tigers eyes outside. I didn't realize I had dropped it, so it stayed out all night. A thunderstorm rolled through and fortunately, I found it the next day. The energy if had after that was incredible. The next time a line of storms went through and I left a few stones out in the glass bowl to see what happened. Same results. So now I keep doing it.

Like I said, I go a lot on instinct, intuition, or just plain experimentation.
Old 12-01-2012, 03:30 AM
eyewish

Lol so was a fluke? I havnt got my instinct and intuition working rite yet so I guess I gota wait.

I went threw them now im more confused whats what lol.

I will keep what i believe is the jet black, amethys/amertine? hmm and the unakite I think they will work well, others will be on me or in other hand we will see. I know sodalite is good and the blue lace agete but they active my throat chakra wich isnt good for me. so Ima try withou them tonite,

thanks,

yowish