Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 27-06-2017, 09:24 AM
Seeker

A red ribbon vision

Hi)

I've got a question concerning my Twin/ Soulmate. After releasing karmic cords with him in all lines of time and space and surrounding our connection to God/ Universe he came back to me and tied a red ribbon around my left arm.. I read about a red string of Fate/ Marriage that originates in Eastern Mythology. But this string is supposed to be tied around ankles or little finger by Gods.
So Should I assume there's still something karmic between us that I should heal and release? Felt as if his energy didn't want to let me go.. and It was him tying this ribbon while I was wondering why he was doing that.
Would be great if anybody could help with that:)
Thank you
Old 27-06-2017, 12:17 PM
Lorelyen

Hi mea_a

Honestly?

Sounds like nonsense to me. You read so much in Science and Fantasy fiction about this sort of stuff so don't fall for it !

It's all down to what you believe. If you want to believe it it's just up to you.
Personally I think this twin flame stuff is just one of many "belief currents" that's grown fashionable of late. That's all it is -
a belief.

Just my views.

Old 27-06-2017, 01:04 PM
Seeker

Thank you Lorelyen:)

Well, Honestly Twin Flame/ Other Flame ;)is a kind of cliche to me too.
But I do believe in spiritual links between Souls and in Karmic cords between Beings. Ive been cleansing ( asking for dissolving because thats how I accually do it) lots of things in my immediate, this life incarnated family.
If theres anything that bothers me concerning any kind of relationship I just meditate :) and see lots of things, Maybe you are right i could write fantasy book;) based upon what I see:)
I just asked if there might be anything Karmic in it, hoping anyone might have known that because of collective experience.
If not I will need to get back to working with that person and ask why/ but I am not that eager.
Thank you anyway:)
Old 27-06-2017, 01:05 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

I'm not sure if it is something to be release but rather a little reminder of the connection you two share.
Old 27-06-2017, 02:02 PM
Seeker

Thanks 1111beings:)
I am sure I've let it go, so it must be a reminder as you say.
And Oh, Ive just remembered a movie a saw years ago Takeshi Kitano's " Dolls"
a couple there is tied by a red rope. Its a wonderful movie I need to watch it again. Might be on youtube and I do recommend.
Thank you:)
Old 27-06-2017, 03:02 PM
Experiencer

Tf

Doesn't sound like nonsense to me.

Go within and you will know what it means.

TF a real phenomena, I didn't believe in any of it or even in soulmates.
Old 27-06-2017, 05:59 PM
Seeker

Thank you LibraIndigo:)
What do you think about so called Karmic Twin Flames?
I was trying to get back to that vision but it turned out to be too emotionally wrecking so I withdrew. I wasn't ready for that, and still I am not. I might try past Life regression and healing done by someone else in case the issue creates such strong feelings as it does and I cant heal it myself.
How to tell apart A Karmic Twin Flame from a True twin ( while we know there are often karmic issues between True Twins as well? Its really confusing.
Old 27-06-2017, 07:09 PM
Experiencer

Tf

Quote:
Originally Posted by mea_a
Thank you LibraIndigo:)
What do you think about so called Karmic Twin Flames?
I was trying to get back to that vision but it turned out to be too emotionally wrecking so I withdrew. I wasn't ready for that, and still I am not. I might try past Life regression and healing done by someone else in case the issue creates such strong feelings as it does and I cant heal it myself.
How to tell apart A Karmic Twin Flame from a True twin ( while we know there are often karmic issues between True Twins as well? Its really confusing.
When I first heard or read about the twin flame dynamic, I thought it sounded like my situation but was still skeptical that it might be some made up hogwash. I never saw 1111 numbers anywhere or had even heard of it or of twin flames.

I decided to consult the Edgar Cayce readings. As you might know, he is one of the most documented psychics of all times. I had recently listened to the audio book There is a River and it made sense of all the crazy wierd things that happened in my life in general. It didn't mention anything about twin flames but there is a place called the Association for Research and Enlightenment that has ALL of the readings he ever did which are accessible through their database if you become a member. It's not expensive, like 40 dollars a year I think?

Anyway I looked it up and yep, he did mention twin flames...dating back to Atlantis...and his own twin flame...his stenographer! 20 years younger than him (souls don't have an age).

Anywho I have never heard of a karmic twin flame (that does sound made up to me). But yes I am sure now it is a real thing.

I have been hearing the reason we meet them is so we can remember who we are. I was a different person before meeting mine. All the other things out there about it...I don't know! Mr Cayce is dead so can't ask him! Best to look within which I guess is what we are supposed to be doing.
Old 27-06-2017, 09:05 PM
Seeker

These meetings ( our significant spiritual connections) do trigger spiritual growth tremendously and thats what is both beautiful and so tough about them. I ve already met 2 ! lol Had lots of signs & synchronicities a huge leap in spiritual progress..
But now I am into healing myself and finding my true self. Releasing all these connections did set me free:) and that's true spiritual transformation for me.
Atlantis! I was incarnated there(thats what I was told by one of the psychics) and in Lemuria as well:)
Old 27-06-2017, 09:23 PM
Experiencer

Tf

Now that I know about 11:11 I see it all the time lol. Today when I was thinking about what my life might have been like back then in 300 A.D. my phone started going crazy, restarting itself all the time finally to show 11:11 as the time, which was the wrong time...it was actually 8:30.

Craziness...so much craziness. It's hard to believe unless one experiences it.