Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 26-06-2017, 03:44 PM
Deactivated Account
No and I also don't even consider my best friends to be soulmates because I don't believe in the whole soulmate concept. I have witnessed how best friends became each other's worst enemies, so go figure.
Old 26-06-2017, 07:47 PM
Ascender

When you meet someone and there is an instant connection, it's just there, nobody has to proclaim anything. Going around proclaiming "you're my soulmate" just seems like someone trying to manipulate.

I get what you guys are saying about only one of the pair thinking they are tf, however, personally, I have found too much proof that this is what happened to me. I have been researching this all, and the more I learn about it all, including how when I looked in his eyes, my third eye was activated and opened, the more I know without a doubt that this is what happened to me and that he is the only one that could do it. I was learning more about the third eye and as above, so below, and how it all ties in together, including the human anatomy. And now, it all makes sense to me, too much sense for there to be any other conclusion. I don't even need him to agree to convince me it's true.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell"
Old 27-06-2017, 07:31 AM
Pathfinder

It is circumstantial me feels and a very loving gesture, but I feel it comes down to a degree of self discipline and self control of your emotions. If they do or don't that is great but Talking about it everyday and deciphering constantly strikes me as very unhealthy and obsessive takes the allure out of the concept

❤️
Old 27-06-2017, 03:12 PM
Master
these people could be part of your soul group and not necessarily your soul mate. sometime when you have an instant connection to people you've just met, it's your soul recognizing another soul from some other life.

you can go thru many lifetimes with the same soul group, they can appear as different physical people in each life but your souls generally recognize each other.
Old 27-06-2017, 03:28 PM
Master
this article seems to sum up what I'm trying to say the best way:

https://lonerwolf.com/soul-group/
Old 27-06-2017, 07:34 PM
Seeker

I have lots of people that have said that about me and I believe we have many, for a period of time, not forever (like some believe).
I had two dreams about this guy about 3 years ago, very intense love and this peaceful bliss while being in his presence. I was actually sad when I woke up and wanted another dream, which turned out to only be once more but man oh man! So, I do believe I met him about 2-1/2 years ago, we still communicate and are trying to drift away slowly because we became sexually addicted and unfortunately, due to his career, could not make a relationship. It was difficult and very painful at first but I love him so much, I feel our purpose and lessons have been completed. I want him to be happy and he does me too.
Old 27-06-2017, 11:31 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojobean
this article seems to sum up what I'm trying to say the best way:

https://lonerwolf.com/soul-group/

This article was dead-on correct! One of the most accurate things I've ever read about soul connections actually.

Some things mentioned in it that I experienced:
The eye contact thing. This is what I was talking about, and for me, when I looked in my tf's eyes, it activated my third eye. Our eye contact was the first thing that happened, before we ever spoke to each other one on one, and when we started to hang out together, he asked me what it was...I didn't have an answer then but I do now.

Repeating the same words and phrases, we did this a lot. My twin flame told me "we are on the same page", he must have said that to me 10 times.

Never so comfortable or understood, being energized around them no matter how tired you are, strange recognition upon first meeting, they appear in your life when you are ready to grow, you can be your most authentic self with them more than anyone else you ever met and time flying by when you're with them, which is something I actually said to my tf when we were hanging out all the time.

Thank you for sharing, this was awesome

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell"