Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 26-06-2017, 06:19 AM
Master
Dream of being in old evil womans house

There was an old evil woman Spreading her evil in the town. We were fighting off the effects of what was coming in and destroying the town. It was like animals or creatures of destruction making their way through the streets and into people's houses. We was in her house trying to find out information about her and she sensed it and moved into the house space looking for the intruders. We was looking at her documents, her tenancy agreement to find a discrepancy. We hid but she was close to finding us. Eventually she went back Downstairs. We saw a scene later were a Carer of the old lady was using her and abusing her, they pulled her off her bed and she painfully landed on and dislocated her knee, they left her lying there. This was all I can remember what does this mean? Thank you!
Old 26-06-2017, 10:20 AM
Ascender
The dream you've had appears to indicate a bad vibe you've picked up. Either physically like something you've eaten, or mentally like someone or something has rattled your cage.
You maybe need to take some precautionary medicine, even though you are likely to feel fine. Or to meditate and reflect on feelings of guilt that have bothered you recently.
Whatever is lying at the root of this disconcerting scenario can easily be flushed out.

Oh, and one more thing, forgerabarit!
Old 26-06-2017, 10:55 AM
Master
My mum text me last night and whenever she texts me asking to meet up, I don't want too deep down and get this sinking feeling in my stomach, although I do miss her at times. I feel bad about this as I feel I should get on with her or be close with her but it is difficult to have a healthy relationship with her without my feelings being hurt. Thanks for your help, I can see it could be relating to this, thanks again :)
Old 26-06-2017, 01:47 PM
Super Moderator
Ah yes, it can clearly be related towards your feelings about your mother. She sounds like a negative sort of person and as such that can feel evil in a way to us because it is a threat to our feeling good. So you are looking for a way to try and get out of seeing her, get her out of your life (eviction) but the dream is trying to show that she was hurt long ago herself and in the process lost the ability to be flexible in how she treats others (being dropped and hurt knee). So ideally the best bet is to try and not take how she treats you personal. It's not. She is just trying to off load her own pain by dumping her pain on you when she makes you feel bad. There is nothing you are doing to feel bad about. It's all her garbage and not yours.

I listened to a self help coach recently in a short lecture and she talked about how our feelings really can't be hurt unless we let them. Essentially she says it isn't what is said that hurts us but how we interpret what is said that hurts us. It's actually our own inner dialogue that is getting the better of us. She used the example of a situation where someone's hair was being insulted. If the person being insulted has blonde hair and the person insulting made a derogatory comment about their purple hair odds are they would not be offended because they would think that the person didn't know what they were talking about since their hair wasn't purple. But if they insult the person's actual blonde hair then all sorts of inner dialogue can happen where the attacked can start to feel ugly and unloved. But the point is the words themselves only have impact if we allow them to have impact. We can refuse to agree or take on anything anyone says or does to us. It's not personal until we make it so. No one has our worth and value in their hands regardless how much they think they know us. We give what anyone says and does context. So you can let your mother be mean and spiteful or whatever she is and leave it all in her corner for her to be responsible for. Refuse to take any of her toxic garbage on and you will be able to be around her without her taking you down. It may take a while to break the habit of her triggering you but you can break past how she makes you feel. Just pay attention to you inner dialogue around her and reframe anything demeaning that comes up. Just say no to it. Hugs.
Old 27-06-2017, 09:55 AM
Master
Hey Michelle, yes she can be negative and thoughtless about my feelings which feels somewhat evil, because as you say, it threatens my mood and wellbeing. I see how looking for a discrepancy in the tenancy agreement is to find a way to get out of seeing her lol to come to terms with how she can make me feel, I do go back to that she was severely abused as a child and she does not have it in her at this time to be there for me in the way I want. Hurting the knee in the dream, I can see how that relates to her being inflexible to how she treats others. It makes clear sense to me now with your interpretation so thank you!

I think that's a recurrent theme in my life, to not take things personally and realise a lot of the time, dramas and bad feeling etc are other people's baggage and actually not mine! Yes I have heard that too, that we can't be hurt unless we give them that power, when she is thoughtless, the voice in my head says she doesn't care about me, therefore must not love me. So I can see what you say there, about its our own inner dialogue and interpretation of what was said that hurts.

Thank you for your advise, I will work on this with my mum so I can be around her without being triggered and feeling bad about myself. Thank you again, this information is most helpful (((Hugs)))
Old 27-06-2017, 12:25 PM
Super Moderator
For whatever reason dreams are extreme exaggerations of what is going on in our lives. They feel so real and serious when we are having the dream. Things that really aren't realistically possible happen and we totally buy it in the dream I have to sometimes laugh when I wake up at the absurdity of the dream sometimes. But I think they are exaggerated for effect so things stand out for us. So negative poor treatment can be symbolized as some horrible threatening evil person with fangs and claws and whatever else. It surely gets our attention that is for sure.

So the thing is your mother raised you with her off loading her garbage on you ever since you were a baby. As a baby you had no means to defend yourself. You were dependent on this lady to provide food, shelter and care for you so you had no recourse but to conform to how she treated you, believe it in a way that you must not be loveable regardless if any of it was true or kind. This is how our personality and subconscious responses to the world gets developed for the most part. They become the fabric of how we move about the world so much so we think we were born that way but we weren't. We were taught a lot and a lot was taken from us that we have to unlearn and get back. You were not likely shown a lot of love and compassion from your mother because she has so much anger and hurt she never processed from her upbringing that would cause you to feel as though you weren't loveable so you likely tried to do whatever you could to be loveable and not cause her trouble or pain so she didn't dump on you. This is very damaging and leads to a person either losing themselves, losing their ability to be human and safe in the world or becoming an off loader themselves. Becoming aware of how we are responding to the world is the first step. Then breaking past the lies is how we free ourselves. Now that you know your worth and value to be loved is not determined by someone who is angry because of their own hurt you can start to define yourself on your own terms. That is how you take back your life and heal. It's a great dream really and you are breaking past your mother. At some point you may take a stand with her or even cut her totally out of you life or maybe not but the choice will be yours to make, not anyone else's. Keep doing what you are doing. You are taking your life back. Hugs.
Old 03-07-2017, 09:39 PM
Newbie ;)

I definitely agree that it is directly related to your relationship to your mother