Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 24-06-2017, 09:20 AM
Master
Dream of different spirits and golden alien? Insect.

There were all these different spiritual characters that were visiting me. They would speak with me, we would discuss the situation that was relevant to them, I would gain understanding/wisdom and they would go and do their task. There was a giant insect that was golden and it was spread out on a table it was almost like a sting ray shape, round and had its underside exposed upwards, it looked otherworldly. I was studying it/looking after it and also protecting it. It was really beautiful and looked quiet majestic, just peacefully lying there not moving as it knew there was no threat, almost felt like it could have been a pet?The room I was in was grand and I was sitting at a table looking out a big glass window at the beautiful scenery outside. It was lots of nature, mountains and trees but it had an air of mysticism. It was night becoming morning. I had a feeling that next week I would be facing a challenge relating to this. I can't remember many other details of this dream and I've not had a dream like this before. I remember I asked God before bed if I could know which spirits are with me in my life, watching me or protecting me so I wonder if this dream is a message from this? I don't remember recognising anyone personally, they were from all over the universe. What does this mean ? Thank you!
Old 24-06-2017, 02:48 PM
Super Moderator
I see this as a very positive dream showing great progress on your part. The difficulties and challenges we face are there to help us grow. Most people see them as a nuisance trouble and things that should be squashed. bugs and insects are things most people run away from or try to kill. You see their value now and have learned how to look more closely at what is going on in your life to gain meaning purpose and the lessons it is trying to show. It shows a strength on your part at allowing life with all its challenges to be what it is and even see the beauty in the challenging side of life. In many ways your outlook on life is beautiful and healed and may now become more magical for you. Keep communicating all you questions hopes and dreams. Seems to me you have or are very near a breakthrough. Nice dream.
Old 24-06-2017, 04:38 PM
Master
Thank you Michelle, I had no idea what this dream meant and what you say is very accurate and makes sense. I've been working for a long time to be able to grow with life instead of bringing myself suffering and pain by denying the problems. It's been a hard road and has taken time but I really am glad this effort has paid off and I do love seeing the golden nugget in a challenge now. When I look back at my life, especially over the last 1-2 years, I can see much progress in this sense so I am happy to hear my dream reflects this too :) This week I just started reading a book I think it's called magic, and it speaks of practicing gratitude and how this can dissolve negativity in life and bad situations so I look forward to practicing this in my life now too as I've realised how much I can be ungrateful for the wonderful gifts we have in our lives. I said to my partner too, I feel like I've come across gratitude now and only now as the perfect time following the lessons learnt in this dream, I hope that life will become more magical. Thank you again Michelle, your insight is always much appreciated!
Old 24-06-2017, 07:58 PM
Super Moderator
Well you have every reason to feel proud of this transformation. It is no small feat what you have done. Our human brains are wired to avoid pain at all costs. We need that hard wiring to keep safe from physical harm but the brain doesn't know the difference between physical and psychological pain. All pain is fiercely avoided by most people. It's hard enough for some of us to get to a place of merely accepting pain in our lives let alone see the beauty and gifts within the painfully challenging difficulties we face. So yes, definitely a sunny new outlook for you that you should feel very proud of. You got through the fire and triumphed. No one can guarantee you that all your days will be rain free from here on out but you know what it takes to survive this crazy difficult experience and now more of your true self will shine through.
Old 24-06-2017, 11:55 PM
Suspended
oh it means that God becomes tiny like an insect & holds onto you with a small pin. She comes from beneath you as She is 'The Tree of Eternal Life that reaches out of the waters & holds you on Her flower,' where various of Her workers take care of you.

She manifests in infinite different ways to try & make people understand where She is coming from. In your case She is saying She is upside down & therefore you are above Her, & She is small like an insect, & She comes from the water like a stingray, & She has a small pin that She holds onto you with.

You are shown various worker beings who arrive then go about their tasks after explaining themselves to you, but the insect just lies there upside down on the table & doesn't go anywhere, & this means the Goddess stays with you all the time.

There is an Egyptian hieroglyph showing the Goddess transforming into a dog with a spike underneath it that it can use to hook itself onto things, & it is the guard dog that stays with each soul & takes it to the next world,
& the same hieroglyph also shows Goddess changing into a water scorpion, that is obviously a cross between a common water bug with its big flat body, & a scorpion with its stinging tail.

This is to show that She is tiny as well & comes from the water & holds on with a tiny sting to the human.

Then the same hieroglyph shows Her as the hawk that carries the human soul to higher worlds.

So Goddess is being shown as many beings in one.

She is The Sphinx as well because She is strong like a lion & climbs up like a cat & holds on with Her claws, & yet has a Godly Human head to show that She is not an animal at all.

She also appears as women with bird claws & wings & women's upper bodies & heads. Or lions with wings & women's heads & upper bodies.

Today I saw a hieroglyph where She appeared as a pegasus with a scorpion's tail & a horse body with a man's upper body. This was to show that Goddess also appears as a male, as other hieroglyphs detail that She can do, & She carries the soul on Her back like a horse would do & holds onto it with a spike like a scorpion.

Placing Herself as a water scorpion upside down on the table means She is the centre of everything,
& is not going anywhere'
& is the main thing you have to come to terms with as having a very real connection to your spiritual life & the spiritual beings who take care of you.

In actual fact you are on a flower that is part of Her own Body & She holds onto you via a small connection that goes into you,
& She grows out of the waters below,
& you experience the holographic world while being held tightly by Her Flower.

Each culture & each mind perceives it differently. Christianity tells people they are not allowed to go near The Tree that gives Eternal Life or spiritual knowledge, & they are not allowed to explore the spiritual side of life or have anything to do with it.

Yet most of the real old religions taught people about little more than The Tree of Eternal Life. It is God & they knew it.

Christianity tells people to ignore all that & focus on human life on earth, & to just regard God as a powerful male who watches over us etc.

But reality cannot be swept under the rug.

The reality is that Goddess comes from below & holds onto people with a spike & stays with them all the time, because She is The Tree of Eternal Life that grows out of the waters & births us on Her Splendorous Flowers, & holds us there where we grow while witnessing the holographic world. (She just spoke loudly & Said, ("The Cave"). So She sees this world as a cave where people live in darkness.

You are married or have a partner or something so She will remain hidden most likely. I am a hermit & She sees no point in remaining hidden & so She manifests Herself often. That is how i can write this kind of spiritual stuff that no one will ever understand.

Anyway that is what Goddess is showing you seeing as you asked to know what spiritual beings are taking care of you.

First you were shown various worker beings that came & went,
& then you were shown the upside down insect that did not go anywhere, & was golden, (as 'The Goddess Tree of Eternal life is'), and just remained on the table where it showed that it was friendly & harmless.

This was Goddess, (God), telling you that She is tiny like an insect & holds onto you with a small pin & comes from the waters below.

The table She lay on symbolised that She is also a flower being held up on a stalk as She holds onto you.

So it's like She is a flower opening to the sun & there is a solid stem holding her up.

Only you are in the middle of the flower in real life.

She is holding onto you & holding you up in the holographic world where you experience being a human,

even though you are a young goddess just learning about good & evil in this savage ignorant world