Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-06-2017, 07:31 AM
Experiencer
Help with interpreting tarot card about my TF

Well I don't have much knowledge with tarot and fortune telling, but I am close to it, since my brother works a lot on astrology and tarot as well. Anyways we were having some constructive fun yesterday with my father asking tarot cards on internet (dragon talisman tarot) about some issue, and the cards he got were really on the point, as we all could agree because we all really knew what the situation was about.

Today I decided for fun to ask tarot about me meeting my TF. The question was what are the chances of me meeting my TF and ever living together. Not sure if that is the best way to ask, but anyways the card I got was: The Devil

My first reaction, seeing how I have no idea about tarot was, oh my god, well frak it all. Excuse my language please. But when I started reading I realised the card is not bad at all, and the description of it already gave me some vogue answer in the way of, well fist you need to work on yourself. Here is the description that came with it:

ADVICE: The Devil
The tarot card in this position will suggest the best course of actions

With thy right Eye create all for thyself, and with the left accept all that created otherwise

The Devil in Tree of Life is the path that connects beauty and harmony with intellect and logic of the mind, a connection clear of all dogmas, rules, free and independent.

Of all the cards this may be the most difficult for those rooted in western cultures to understand, because the meanings usually attached to the Devil. In tarot the Devil is not viewed as an evil entity having his own separate existence. Rather, it represents a special mystery which must be penetrated before one can directly know the Higher Self.

This tarot card brings the message to sacrifice, what is not needed, even if is painful in order to keep everything in balance.

On a mundane level this card suggest materiality, material force, material temptation and sometimes obsession

If ill-dignified The Devil represents the misperception of reality, loneliness, misunderstanding or not being accepted , rejected without a reason.

Energy: Freedom of the spirit, independence of mind, anarchy
Light: Independent decision, not to accept what others try to tell you, irresistibly powerful, not to hang
Shadow: Blind impulse, lust, temptation, dark, lonely, misunderstood and rejected
Element: EARTH

I would like to ask for help anyone that knows a bit more about tarot, to perhaps tell me more what this card is telling me in relation to my question. Thanks for help!
Old 24-06-2017, 01:38 PM
Deactivated Account

When the Devil appears, I feel this says its time to take a time out and step back. Thoughts are becoming obsessive. The Devil is positive in a sense that it reminds you to take a break, balance yourself, or meditate to clear the clutter of thoughts that have accumulated in your mind. Also, like the examples Inika mentioned, it reminds us that too much of someone/something is unhealthy, even in relationships

The card is represented by Saturn and Capricorn, I am a Capricorn so of course I don't see the Devil as a 'bad' either, tarot is non dual and I am actually empowered by the card. Saturn who is Capricorns ruler reminds us of Karmic ties and Karmic cycles. It forces you to acknowledge the tough challenges that are stalling your souls growth. In short, face the darkness and do the shadow work. The card is an Earth elemental, earth is all about being grounded. It's not like Air or Water where emotions are all over the place. The Devil can also be a very sexual/lustful card but that depends on the question.

I would never draw one card, I would pull a few for clarification or converse with the cards ( keep asking why). Spreads are good for this reason. Tarot is more about self development; so there is never a 'bad' card. Ask the cards on what areas you can improve and what is the person/relationship teaching you about yourself.

Last edited by Clover : 24-06-2017 at 09:50 PM.