Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 22-07-2017, 01:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
So now you can see how nothing really applies to me in the 'normal' or what we call 'neurotypical' way of thinking. I totally exist in lateral thought and nothing follows a 'straight line' in my brain from cause to effect, means to end or subject to object because my mind doesn't work that way. I have no 'executive functioning' or 'theory of mind' whatsoever.
I hear and feel (and so in a sense 'see') what you say is true about yourself. Like any other ab'normality', I think such 'condition' may be related to (and so 'utilized') as either a 'blessing' or a 'curse'. By eloquently sharing (colorfully articulating and playful-loving-lovable 'demon' demonstrating, ) the ins and outs of your ex-peer-iential condition, you are enriching the lives of others, you have mine at least, so THANK YOU!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
All I know is the love I feel for a Hindu deity called Siva and tonight, a few hours ago, I made the re-connect until the energies rose up my spine and exploded into my brain with the force of a small supernova, filling my head with blinding light and now, my awareness is swimming in fluid Consciousness, I feel like I am walking on 6ft foam rubber, grinning like a Cheshire cat with tears streaming down my face..."Aum Namah Shivaya" turned into "main tumse pyar kartha hoon"...and that's the best mantra out there.
I have two thoughts in relation to this. Happily stay as you are and continue to engagingly relate to Life in celebratory fashion just as you are being-doing (assuming your biosocial situation remains viable). Or 'seek' to 'change', in which case it is up to you (maybe with Siva's guidance and help) to decide how you'd 'like' to be more/different - what 'else' would you 'like' to ex-peer-ience and 'do' (i.e. ex-press) if anything?, and then 'ask' and 'allow' Siva to 1-2-3-etc,-step transform 'you' in whatever ways would lead the the 'best' result in such regard ... of course 'humbly' accepting the possibility that there may be no 'better' way (in Siva's eyes at least) for you to be and continue to do.

I of course will personally love and enjoy you just as much either way, but I suspect that there may nothing that could be 'better' - more lovefull and joyfull - than being the "grinning like a Cheshire cat"! The important thing is for you to be 'content' to be be-n-do as 'you' are being-n-doing. Whatever you decide and whichever way 'you' go, it occurs to me that things like 'normal' relationships may not be 'in the cards' for one as 'uniquely' you as you are.

Just remember to always blow kisses - as the saying goes, "Your arms are too short to box with Siva."

Speaking of maximally experiencing and expressing Love and Joy fullness, you might enjoy checking out what I wrote the first chapter of my treatise: "What Jesus Really Meant", which is available as a free pdf download from the 'Articles' page of my website.

Limitless Blessings, Girl-Woman-God child!