Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Closed Thread

Old 13-03-2006, 08:32 AM
Pounamu

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by starlite
Anyway, i am interested if you know anything about the great white brotherhood, st germaine's predictions for 2012 - the golden age.
In anticipation... much love and gold light starlite x
Hello, Starlite!
Way back in the 1950s, when I was a young man going to University, I also began my spiritual search in earnest; and after starting with the Psychic Research Society, I joined the Theosophical Soc., and learned of the Great White Brotherhood and St. Germain there. Eventually I joined "The Bridge to Freedom" in the mid 1960s, (you may know that that organisation followed the "I AM" Movement, and was under St Germain, El Morya and Kuthumi). In the late 1960s I married my late wife, who was into spaceman teachings, and she began to channel St. Germain as her spiritual teacher, (though numerous other "ascended masters" gave us messages as well). We were persuaded that we were Twin Flames, and one of our duties was to bring into embodiment a daughter who would be a very spiritual child; and we went to Hawai'i to be in the field of the Temple of Peace there to conceive this child. My wife was then sterile with blocked fallopian tubes; she felt them being opened by the Violet Fire. With her clairvoyance she watched as our child was conceived.

Well, we were led up the garden path on a number of things by these "ascended masters" - the most obvious being that our child was a boy, and had "karma" written all over his face when he was born... there were numerous other "manouvers" that occurred. When we asked about them we were told that we wouldn't have done what was necessary for us to do without being manouvered into it. In those days, no one had the nerve to question an Ascended Master, so we swallowed that story. Finally, several years later, after reading what these 'ascended masters' were really up to, I said to my wife (who was devoted to them): "You know, I don't think these ascended masters are who they seem to be - they are not leveling with us. I can think of several ways in which we have turned out to have been misled".

Well, it was the only time I ever got thrown out of our bedroom and told to occupy the spare room for the night! However, in a few days Justine had reconsidered the situation, and agreed that things did not seem on the level.

Eventually my Best Beloved died of cancer; and I was able to sell the house and go overseas to visit (and soon join) the Spiritual School Of Ascension, and take another leap forward in my understanding.

I understand now that the Great White Brotherhood and the "ascended masters" therein can take one so far along one's spiritual development path, but no further; as they are in truth limited in understanding as are we - just at a bit higher level, that's all. They have in their method of teaching the method of the guru, who gives the disciple their truth, and takes away the disciple's truth. They also tie into one's aura and make it extremely difficult to break away from them. But to truly come into your own truth and unique spiritual understanding and sovereignty of being, you have to find and embrace your own truth, that is within. And the best way to do that is to "intend to ascend" and follow where that intention leads you.

When I joined the SSOA mentioned above, I found that there was a lot more to know about ascension than the Ascended Masters had ever taught publicly (of course I know there was an Esoteric Section of the T.S. which I was never a part of, but by all accounts it was very staid and secret, and even the Bridge to Freedom was an eye-opener for an E.S. member whom I taught for a while).

I haven't updated myself with what St. Germain has to say in recent times, since I don't want to re-connect with him again at this point. He served my spiritual search well to begin with, but would now be a hindrance, I feel.

I don't know what you will make of all this - but this is my honest take on the ascended masters and the Great White Brotherhood. Mother Earth is forging ahead with her own ascension and has, I believe, made great strides towards laying the foundation for a Golden Age to come, after we enter the aura of the Great Central Sun, anticipated to take place in 2018. I test that that is my truth, and I'm sticking to it!

Blessings upon your pathway; and if I can be of any further assistance, you have only to ask!

Namaste,
Pounamu (Maori language for "greenstone" or nephrite).
Old 13-03-2006, 05:21 PM
starlite

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR LOVELY WORDS AND STORY - I LEARNT A LOT!

I am particularly grateful to your comments on the brotherhood. You may have read other postings i have dotted around this forum asking for comments on this host of spirits - i feel i need knowledge on them as i feel my messages could possibly come from them.

At present, i'm feeling in a bit of a quandry as what to do with these messages. On one level they seem quite personal to me; as if the purpose is to fuel my knowledge to help assist with my spiritual progression (ascension). However, after having read your experience, i feel that these 'quandries' i am feeling may be linked to the fact that they can be hindering my own truth (im not totally sure i have fully connected to this aspect at present - i often let myself become bogged down by earthly emotions!). The messages suggest that it is time for peace and that spirit is working for the purpose of this being achieved on earth. They inform of how man should live in relation to his self and his fellow men. Deep down, i feel that this is the notion i should talk to others about - but, because of inexperience and a hostile majority, i don't quite know how to go about this. Certainly my efforts to date have been rejected and ridiculed!

I would be very grateful for any further comments you would like to make. I have been given the name of one spirit that provided me with a message (i feel i get these through channelling like you say - i write them as they come): john, Arion John of Arabic times. I have tried to research but haven't found much. I,ve read about Arion - walking one morning thinking i needed to read the opening scene of 'Twelevth Night' i found a reference here to who he was and what he represented but i couldn't find the John link. Like i say, i would be very grateful for any further help or pointers of direction u could provide.

Many thanks

Love and light starlite x
Old 13-03-2006, 08:00 PM
silver swan

ascended masters

Hi there Pounamu.
I am reading what you have to say with great interest. I am in a development circle with Starlight, and I too have been recieving guidance. what I am puzzling over is this.
"
there were numerous other "manouvers" that occurred. When we asked about them we were told that we wouldn't have done what was necessary for us to do without being manouvered into it. In those days, no one had the nerve to question an Ascended Master, so we swallowed that story. Finally, several years later, after reading what these 'ascended masters' were really up to, I said to my wife (who was devoted to them): "You know, I don't think these ascended masters are who they seem to be - they are not leveling with us. I can think of several ways in which we have turned out to have been misled".

What do you mean exactly by your discovery of what the ascended masters were really up to??? I am intrigued because I have received messages of guidance from them, and it is my belief that they are there to steer us in the right direction. Surely that would be to guide us towards what is best for our planet and for mankind. Do you suggest that their intentions may not be so?
I find this worrying because surely the very fact that they are ascended shows that they are working in love and light?
I AM CONFUSED!!! Do you have any suggested reading material so that I can research this further? Thankyou for this interesting contribution. It was very brave of you.
Incidentally, I have now realised why your name sounded familiar. I have read a novel about the spiritual qualities of greenstone x
Old 14-03-2006, 05:51 AM
Pounamu

Hi Silver Swan...

I suppose it is brave making these assertions about the "ascended masters", as we were told that if we ever projected a negative or harmful thought towards them, we would get it straight back, manyfold!!! However, it occurs to me to ask: Who says they are ascended? ...they do! Well, actions speak louder than words; having found out that they manouver the truth, I think that they may be manouvering that too; and in my ascension experiences, I have found them to be opposed. That was a shock; but makes sense if you realise that they are apparently inflated versions of consciousness that belongs in the recesses of one's body structure, and who managed to inflate themselves into power by various ploys that hijacked some false ascensions earlier in human history. (Its a very long story; best taken in by a detailed study of the information, which is a bit complex to deal with in a simple post, and takes a lot of experience to interpret). While it is true that these so-called ascended masters do have some knowledge of spiritual laws and such, they are incapable of taking one beyond a certain point, as they do not know how to genuinely ascend. How your "ascended master" guides will react to this news should you ask them about it, I'm not sure; just be VERY discerning and extremely "on your toes". I realise its extremely difficult sometimes to know who's telling the truth in such situations.

However, my best intuitive appreciation of my pathway led me to join the Spiritual School of Ascension in 2001; and when I went to the Director and founder of the School to have my "Soul Purpose" reading, she said "When I looked at you this morning in our public meeting, I thought you were not ready for this; but a cloak has been lifted now - who were you following before now?" I replied that I was into Mayan studies. "No, they are okay, it can't be that..... Did you have any contact with the "ascended masters", by any chance?" "Yes," I said, "through several organisations that I joined". "Well," she said, "they are trying to make out that you're not ready so you won't go ahead with this. And also, they have a kind of claw thing that they're holding your heart chakra closed with.... I am going to dissolve it.... there it goes. Intend to separate completely from all those ascended masters you had contact with".

Now I realise that the foregoing does not prove or disprove anything on its own. But taken with what I know now and my experience to date, it was indicative. Another thing I remember a few years before that was my wife who was clairvoyant, reporting some ascended masters and beings coming and surrounding us both in a merkaba sacred geometry formation. I knew that this has a form of energy that is incompatible with Earth's magnetic, rotational form of energy. Why would they do that??? Well, its all indicative! They could see that I had my doubts even then, and were trying to keep us in their vibrations.

If you would like to, check the SSOA website at <http://www.ascendpress.org/> and look in the "Messages from Nature" and "Messages from the Earth Mother" sections to start with. It is a huge site, and will take anyone a long time to scan all the material; but its the perspective and channeled material of two people who have learnt how to ascend from their own efforts together with guidance from Nature and Earth; many of their initiates have from time to time also added articles on how they experienced their pathway. The "Call To Ascend" and Community Journals have many of these articles - when an initiate leaves the School, anything of theirs not incorporated in these journals is removed, to keep the energies of the website as true to the purpose of SSOA as possible; which is, to map-carve the ascension process for humans - Earth has found that many of the patterns found out about provided useful information for her own ascent as well.

I know how disorienting it can be to have one's philosophy of life turned upside down, and I hope my information doesn't do that to those who read this; but "someone has to tell it"!!! Its up to each to suss it out and accept or set aside until more info / experience comes to hand.

If other queries arise, don't hesitate to ask; I'll do what I can to give you an answer!

With many blessings,
Namaste, Pounamu
Old 14-03-2006, 06:41 AM
silver swan

many thanks. I am going to look at the site and read the booklet tonight.
Speak again soon.
x
Old 14-03-2006, 05:40 PM
starlite

INTERESTING INFORMATION - THANK YOU.

i have read on various websites that many holy spirits work for the brotherhood and that they work on different rays. One soul who i am interested in, Mary Magdalene, i have been led to believe works on the 6th ray - i think the 6th ray is do to with the teaching of knowledge so as to ascend.

According to ur understanding, do you think this is misleading information?? Do you think all entities who suggest they are of the brotherhood are tricksters (false prophets with over inflated egos!)?

Love and Light Starlite x
Old 15-03-2006, 01:24 AM
Pounamu

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by starlite
INTERESTING INFORMATION - THANK YOU.

i have read on various websites that many holy spirits work for the brotherhood and that they work on different rays. One soul who i am interested in, Mary Magdalene, i have been led to believe works on the 6th ray - i think the 6th ray is do to with the teaching of knowledge so as to ascend.

According to ur understanding, do you think this is misleading information?? Do you think all entities who suggest they are of the brotherhood are tricksters (false prophets with over inflated egos!)?

Love and Light Starlite x
Starlite, I would treat ALL information you glean from ANY source with caution and run it past your every testing method, as there is a lot of false or misleading information out there.
You must understand also that information comes in many levels; some levels are of use to beginners on the spiritual path (while a much deeper level would perhaps boggle their minds a bit), and there are the deeper levels that can be appreciated by the more experienced, and expand one's original understanding. It may all serve, but for a particular individual, some info is more useful than others. And of course the MIS-information is simply the dark trying to "muddy the waters" and put people off their search.

I haven't looked at the material you mention, but at my stage I would not place much weight by it as useful for me. I would treat it with caution, and suss it out by heart-feeling very carefully. The trouble is, not only do you connect with the words when you read, but also to the energies and planes behind the words; and this can be problematic to get free of if you decide its not for you. I have to say that I am not into the "Spiritual Hierarchy" stuff at all now. It will probably be useful to people starting off their conscious pathway, but one soon or late comes to a deeper appreciation of the truth of one's own being - which is, after all, what one is really seeking.

Did that make sense? I'm not trying to be evasive - just gentle!

Blessings,
Pounamu
Old 15-03-2006, 07:55 PM
starlite

Thank you, Pounamu.

I understand your words and they have filled me with a starnge feeling of hope - so thank you.

Obviously, at 31 years of age, i am only just embarked on my long spiritual journey - so have many many questions and a yearning for estoric knowledge (i guess this could, it certain situations, make me vulnerable to certain enertities attaching themselves to me?). However, i now understand the importance of fully questioning any message i have channelled through me. Before these last few days i have spent on this forum, i saw anything that i felt came from the non-physical as truth. It's funny really, i'm always mentally questioning those folk i encounter on the earth plane - but never another spirit!

Your last post has led me to this question: In your understanding, are channelled messages from other entities who are not directly attached to you (apart from the unity of the universe - you know what i mean) lacking in truth - as in truth that relates to u. And, because of this, are real messages of truth those that you may receive from elements (aspects/entities....i'm struggling for words) of you higher self? Or am i going down the wrong path!!!???

Also, for your perusal: Matt 13 The parable of the sower / mustard seed

3 - and he spake many things in parables, saying, Behold, a sower went forth to sow;
And when he sowed, some seeds fell by the way side, and the fowls came and devoured them up:
some fell upon stony places, where they had not much earth: and forthwith they srung up, because they had no deepness of earth:
And when the sun was up, and choked them:
But other fell into good ground, and brought forth fruit, some an hundredfold, some sixtyfold, some thirty fold.
Who hath ears to hear, let him hear
And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest in parables?
He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
Therefore, i speak unto them in parables...

31 - another parable he put forth unto them saying, The kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field:
Which indeed is the least of all seeds: but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches thereof

Love and Light Starlite xx
Old 15-03-2006, 08:40 PM
silver swan

Hi Starlight . your comments above on believing anything that came from spirit are just what I was doing too. I did not realise the need to question these entites before. It changes things somewhat and gives a lot of food for thought, dont you think?
Old 15-03-2006, 10:17 PM
starlite

Hiya - Yeah it changes things somewhat - but i'm still in the stage of believing the messages we have channelled are true.

I'm eager for further comments on messages that can come from your higher self. This probably sounds a little naive, but how do you really truely distinguish between the two?

In kind anticipation

love and light starlite xx
Closed Thread