Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 29-07-2011, 05:29 AM
Master
Whatever your pleasure, sir!

Old 29-07-2011, 05:47 AM
jamesart7

YEY!!! Mwahahahaha!!! now i have the powaaa!!
Old 29-07-2011, 05:59 AM
Master
Aaahhh, but you're forgetting a little something ~ I had it first, and I made some wishes of my own ~ before I passed it on to you. And I'm not telling what they were~* You don't know if it will affect YOUR wishes, do you! Bwahaha yourself!

Old 29-07-2011, 06:12 AM
jamesart7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
Aaahhh, but you're forgetting a little something ~ I had it first, and I made some wishes of my own ~ before I passed it on to you. And I'm not telling what they were~* You don't know if it will affect YOUR wishes, do you! Bwahaha yourself!

Tsk...tsk...tsk... Ill post another legend... Lets see if your Kapre can handle this legend...
Old 29-07-2011, 06:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesart7
Tsk...tsk...tsk... Ill post another legend... Lets see if your Kapre can handle this legend...

Hahaha~he's MY Kapre now? Splendid!

Old 29-07-2011, 08:11 AM
jamesart7

Quote:
Hahaha~he's MY Kapre now? Splendid!

No!! hes not your Kapre!! and my post was deleted because it was too violent...
Old 29-07-2011, 06:34 PM
Trieah

Hey! How come Silvergirl gets to have a Kapre and I don't? Aren't I cute enough to have a Kapre fall in love with me?
Old 29-07-2011, 06:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trieah
Hey! How come Silvergirl gets to have a Kapre and I don't? Aren't I cute enough to have a Kapre fall in love with me?

Hahaha! That's funny, Trieah! You just have to see them to find them. If you're interested, they'll be interested, lol! Just look him in the eye. (Looks isn't the issue...I don't think, anyway...).

Old 29-07-2011, 07:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Hahaha! That's funny, Trieah! You just have to see them to find them. If you're interested, they'll be interested, lol! Just look him in the eye. (Looks isn't the issue...I don't think, anyway...).

Ooh~ooh, I think there's a lesson in there somewhere...

Old 29-07-2011, 07:47 PM
Trieah

Ah Ha! Now I know that I just need to start carrying around a ladder with me when ever I go out into the woods, just so I can look a Kapre in the eye And hey, my name is pronounced Tree-ah, so maybe I really do stand a chance, LOL

But ya know, I'm not all that crazy about smoking. Do you think if I bat my eyes, get all cutesy-coy, and purr softly in his ear, he'd quite smoking if I asked him to

Or would that be considered, me not being able to accept him for who he is?