Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 30-09-2014, 04:05 PM
sensarai09

i think i was told the name of my soul

ive felt lost, empty, missing and yearning for inner content and peace,a way of being* one with self and all around. I was a teenager when I found discovered my center.* some where I lost that,everything. had no interest in being anything spiritual. I ditched all that I knew. I still knew. I just refused to participate, maybe because when I did find myself. my soul. my spirits content...things started to happen...sleep paralasis..dreams of being possessed(speaking a different language in many voices all in sync...)lots of weird things..i felt like the more knowledge and energy put forth in believing and accepting that this all is here. that spirits or demons ****ed with me more. it got so bad I just stopped. but now. within just a week I had it with feeling alone. I need to be back aligned with my center...and then BOOM all this interest and questions came flooding in..ideas would come out of no where and I would then look further into...this lead to that and before you know it I feel like im pulling into some transitional period...ive been having this reacurring thought...to change my name...nothing I found felt like me. ive searched names on and off for maybe a year maybe more. but this pull to do so has been so much more intense in the last couple days. last night I was looking up baby names to get an idea...I kept being pulled to strange names...very foreign, but to me felt calm and familiar..it was so weird. they were all hindu names. every name I felt was near the name my soul or spirit would be called was hindu. all 9 names. 2 were made up in my mind,and turned out to be real or close to hindu names that already exhisted. makes me wonder if my soul has a type of religion or if maybe my past lives were hindu. I named my son Taj. It took me 3 weeks after he was born to name him. I found the name in some movie credits. I saw the name Taj. I instantly thought.* I don't like it. so that was casually dismissed. but somehow I later came back and decided that that was supposed to be his name. so with time I grew to like it.* My name is Tess. ive always resented the name. it doesn't feel fitting with who*I am, my nature, my one self, my ornate being, existing as a whole..my true self.
Old 30-09-2014, 04:13 PM
sensarai09

just in the last few days....right after I let go of what I thought was my soul mate..my love and thoughts of my ex stayed with me for 5 years. haunting my mind daily. a couple days ago I had it. I let go, I really let go after many failed attempts. I now feel vague about the subject, which is strange, just a few days ago I was head over heels in love and devastated from being apart. it was then that...like I had this crazy push to wake me up. enlightenment? awakening? names came to me in thoughts that weren't from within me. foreign like these names were gifted thoughts..leading to my soul name. I feel uncomfortable with my givin name. I don't feel like its me. its like calling a cow a platypus. its f,d up. lol same situation. different mammal.* the two names that kept coming was...1st a or ahlea (all-yee-ah. the second was nahali or nehali . I was going back and forth leaning more towards nehali but that wasn't right. didn't feel right but It was like I was getting close. then like the next morning I woke up and a thought came in and said* nahalia (nah-ah-lia...nahal but said fast like the aha was blended together yet with a quick separated transition barely noticeable.

besides all that jumbo....do souls have a name? a name that is yours in between lives

I feel calm and comfort when I say nahlia or **** now that im putting my words out I soley feel its nahlia not nahalia.

if my spirit guids tryin to tell me something ...couldn't they just come out and send it ...I feel like I was playing hide and go seek with something that wasn't so complicated .
Old 30-09-2014, 09:41 PM
Deactivated Account

When I woke up one night, I had a vision of a person with specific garb and holding specific items, and then I had a single word in my mind... I like to believe that this person was me, and this is my soul name... I had wanted to know for so long, that when I was ready I remembered.

Be patient, it will come to you...
Old 30-09-2014, 11:38 PM
Ascender

Do you mean your higher self's name? My understanding is that soul energy doesn't have a name.

sensarai09: I have a lot of confusion and self-doubt. I can discern what is imagination and what is not from me, and the messages are clear, but they are bizarre and sometimes rubbish. One day I get this message, and the next day I get that message.