Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 16-07-2011, 06:38 PM
Newbie ;)

Faeries or Elementals in America?

Are there any faeries or elementals in America? If so how do i contact them?

I live in the woods, and have a quiet place with strange grass i've never seen before. It doesn't look like weeds or common healthy grass. It is really bright green kind of like his face --> i want to know if creatures could affect this?
Old 16-07-2011, 09:46 PM
Enya

Really bright green grass probably denotes water close to the surface.
The US may have some fae 'imported' along with the Scots or Irish settlers, but you're far better looking at Native American traditions to connect with the spirits of the land. It's only respectful, after all.
Old 16-07-2011, 10:51 PM
Boldylocks

I live in North Eastern Pa.. and have seen the Faery fly at night as non blinking red light, soft yellow white orb lights and sparkly pink comet-like lights zooming low to the ground right through our back yard garden. Once when I was playing music for the Faerie with all the windows open in our home- (and prior to this I announced I was doing this for them while outside) I noticed the same sparkly pink light moving about at the celing of our downstairs living room while the music was playing. I saw it for a few seconds.
I've seen this same sparkly pink light zoom over our apple tree as well as years before zoom through our backyard at night. The light is pastel pink and sparkly like firecrackers would be-- very attractive looking too. I believe it is one type of Faery or Elemental that chooses to take that form- , or else I am seeing his/her individual energy with the human eye.

Before this- back on 5/31/08 I actually prayed that God would allow me to meet one of these "Nature Guardians" if they actually exist-- and one month later I unexpectedly found myself face to face with a female Pixie Being who was resting in my thick long hair looking at me INSIDE my bathroom. I had never seen pictures of Brian Froud's various faeries and Elven Beings prior to this- but after my encounter, I scoured the bookstores to see if anyone had written of any personal experiences with these Beings. I thought they were only in the Celtic Countries.
Well- when I discovered Brian Froud's "Good Faeries/Bad Faeries" book, I was amazed at how very close this Being I encountered looked to his version of male pixies. The only difference being that this Being I saw was much more softer and spiritual, also more humble- yet royal at the same time. She didnt know I was able to see her at first- and her totally dark brown eyes (she had no human irises- they were all chocolate brown and slanted up a bit faery style) reflected this light that showed me that she was sharing my personal emotional pain along with me over a family fight that happened the day before. Her skin was a light cocoa brown -- and flawless. She was very delicate and exquisite. I will never forget her as long as I live and I'm thankful to have seen her at my older age-- so that I can carry that memory with me the remainder of my life and not write it off as a child's imagination.

I think this Being is one of the Beings that the Native American's have seen in the past --when America was much more pristine and natural- and not so overdeveloped by Industry. I live in a rural neighorhood with alot of wild grasses and wetlands -- places the Faery can still feel at home at.
Brian Froud really has tapped into how these Beings look like- I could see him easily paint the Faery or Pixie-like Being I saw-
I've read that in every single Country there are various Beings from this Realm that are ministering to Nature and animals-- even in the Desert regions. An online friend of mine from Arizona caught a faerie on film at night-- all glowing white-- checking out her Faery garden she planted for them using Drought tolerant plants and trees. Her dog was playing with something invisible flying about her garden so she decided to go outside at night and film the areas that her little dog was romping around at-- and in every shot was this beautiful glowing white winged Being.

The Celtic Countries , I"ve read, have a thinner veil than anywhere else in the World, which is why more sightings occur there - and it is true too, that many of these Beings from the Celtic Countries decided it would be fun to travel with the human's to the "States" to check it out- and probably some didnt feel like returning back - or some like to travel about just as many humans do who retire and travel the Country with their mobile homes :-). Also, it seems that in California there are many more sightings because parts of California are much more tropical than the East Coast , requiring more need by the Fae to minister to plants and trees, and wild animals that flourish all year long.

In my area of America, we have long Winters, and I feel a definite presence return each Spring around late April/May at the pond areas where I live. I don't feel this same presence during the Winter months there. In fact, this Spring, the Fae's presence was so strong, that I was moved to tears.
Old 05-08-2011, 10:02 PM
Docha

Brownies are native to the americas, here they were called little people.

The ancient celts and northeastern native americans traded and intermarried. There is evidence of it. Compare the mythologies, they mirror eachother except flip the genders of the stories sometimes.

Yes, fairies are native to the states too. :)
Old 05-08-2011, 10:06 PM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enya
Really bright green grass probably denotes water close to the surface.
The US may have some fae 'imported' along with the Scots or Irish settlers, but you're far better looking at Native American traditions to connect with the spirits of the land. It's only respectful, after all.

I agree it is important to honor the land on which you dwell. There may be elementals but called by different names.

nightowl