Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 29-06-2011, 01:28 AM
Tanith

Faerie Ring

A few months ago I moved into a new house with my mother. My mother, who raised me with a vague understanding of wicca but largely allowed me my own beliefs and religious freedom, was excited about this house. We both felt friendly, clean vibes from it, as opposed to the house I grew up in which was riddled with unfriendly spirits. The last house we lived in was good, except a glass was thrown at me from across the room one time; it stopped short and rolled the rest of the way.

When we moved into this new place, it was in the wintertime, and so there wasn't a lot of grass. When grass began to grow, the most interesting thing happened. Right outside in the backyard a ring started to grow. It was almost a perfect circle of dark green clover surrounding very short, light grass. The clover faded out after a few inches on some sides of the circle and a few feet on other sides, into normal backyard grass.

I was always fascinated by this ring and determined that it was a faerie ring. I never walked in it and stayed, usually going around it. On Litha I set out a small offering of fruit and milk and butter, and the next day my mom brought the saucer back in. But since then the circle seems to be fading. Ever since grass first started to grow this ring was very visible, but in just the last few days the inner part of the circle is darkening but still nothing is growing except grass inside. All the clover is still outside.

I just wanted to share my story. This ring meant a lot to me and I'd go out and watch it every once in a while. If anyone has any ideas as to why it's disappearing after several months of being so clear I'd love to hear them :)
Old 17-07-2011, 03:05 AM
Boldylocks

Tanith, My first impression would be that the Faery actually DID make that ring occur -- and it was never meant to be permanent-- as they are always doing new things and do not get stuck in ruts as we humans tend to.

The ring could also have been a sign of greeting to you and your mother- a sign of welcoming for you both- What just came to me while typing this is that they are pleased you and your mother moved into that home just as much as you were pleased to also move there as well. They were hoping for the right humans to move in there- someone who would be open to them- and also someone who would respect the property and land there and they may have been aware of you before you moved in- and arranged things so that you guys could be the new tenants or human landowners. It is so nice when humans finally open up to the fact that we co-exist with these Beings- and we can have open hearts and open homes for them, and they with us
Old 17-07-2011, 04:34 PM
Ascender

Tanith that's amazing! I agree with Boldylocks on this. Looks like you have friendly faerie friends
Old 17-07-2011, 05:39 PM
Master
Got a permanent one outside my apartments.
Old 07-08-2011, 01:58 PM
Tanith

Thank you very much :) This made me feel more at ease about it disappearing. The ring is nearly completely gone by now- only a small portion of it can be seen if you look hard enough.

Apparently the house stood empty for a little while before we found it. I did not think about the possibility of the Faeries arranging matters, I simply believe it was good luck that we found a place we liked, and it happened to come with some little friends!

Norseman- that's really cool! I hope it lasts for you and continues to be a spot of inspiration

Again, thank you both,
~Tanith
Old 07-08-2011, 11:15 PM
daisy2

How do we get our faeries to visit us
Old 07-08-2011, 11:51 PM
Tanith

Since this is the first physical sign I've seen of faeries (that I can remember, anyways) I'm not sure. The ring I saw grew when the first grass came in the winter/spring.

That being said I know there are many meditations and a few simple spells/rituals one can do to invoke faeries. I've heard, however, that it's difficult to get rid of them if you take this path :) Faeries are mischevious little things, after all
Old 08-08-2011, 12:30 AM
Ascender

Simply taking care of the land you live on will attract the fae. You can try growing flowers, vegetables and herbs too. Certain plants attract certain fae. Good luck!
Old 19-08-2011, 07:01 PM
Boldylocks

I have found it is actually a blessing sharing my home with them. They actually look upon we humans as mischievious --but not the innocent kind of mischievoius.

Reason is because many humans think nothing of devastating and destroying perfectly healthy bushes, trees, and such to "renovate" a landscape. That turns them off big time to us. Also our needless throwing our filthy trash into areas they love-- including creeks and rivers and woodlands.

The ones who have good hearts will not stay where they are not invited or wanted. You can make them feel welcome by actually speaking to them outside of your home-- addressing them and telling them you respect them, and that if they are kind hearted as you are sure that they are- that they are always welcome here with you and you hope that you will deserve to be in their presence. Apologize to them for mankind and ask them to teach you better ways of helping their Earth- that you know that they love this planet and you do to. Tell them that you will put out some sweet snacks for them (then do it) and make a little area for them within your home. This is a way to build bridges between you and the Faery and you will find you will have the most magical wonderful friends for life- you will never want to lose that friendship. Many of these Beings are truly sincere, down-to-earth, honest and fun-loving souls :-)

Pay attention to any thoughts you receive-- ideas that they may give you that may suddenly pop in your mind . Ask them for advice and ask the Creator to help your spiritual ears be open for any replies.
I always tell the Fae in my area how to please excuse me as I'm not psychic and can't always hear them. Many times they will actually speak to me in spite of the fact that I'm not psychic. Usually through the heart is how I hear them. Many times , also, right before waking up in the mornings.
Old 20-08-2011, 10:44 PM
Knower
That's awesome, I haven't seen a faery circle in a long time. ^_^ I think we have fae at my house, things tend to go missing a lot, then eventually show up where they're supposed to be. It drives my mom nuts, I think they're just playing games, and it doesn't really bother me. A can of coffee grinds went missing once, never got that back. my mom put it away in the cabinet, then opened the same cabinet half an hour later and it was gone. I might have caught glimpses of them a couple of times, but I'm not sure.

I used to Fly.