Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 17-07-2011, 12:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
oh I am not suggesting you have the answers or that I have the answers, I am just saying how it is for me. Each person is different, and yes I do miss him too.

Of course you do DA. We all miss our loved ones...Bless
Old 17-07-2011, 12:36 PM
Deactivated Account

Bless you too NS !

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 17-07-2011, 01:48 PM
dennisoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellespirit
My father passed 5 years ago and I was told by a spiritual medium (I have no yet amassed my own skills) (on two occasions that I sought assistance, I believe to try and find some peace with my grief), that he is always with me. He stays with me.

A mind body spirit therapist (friend) said to me just yesterday that it's I, who are not letting him go, that I am keeping him to me and that I ought to let him go "get over it" and let him go to the light. I am keeping him in my energy field.

I'm new to all of this and trying to understand why he hasn't gone "to the light". Once the departed go to the light, can they come back to Earth to visit us still?

I'm sorry if I'm not making sense.
That "holding back" thing is total ** from start to finish.
If anyone tells you that you could have any negative effect on those who have passed dismiss that and them.
Your loved ones have total freedom to see and hear you, thoughts included , anytime they wish.
Any injection of anything "fearful" about the afterlife is a myth in the making.

It ends in joy
den
Old 17-07-2011, 01:55 PM
dennisoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by seahorse
A question ? How can we really be sure it's our relatives speaking to us ? Couldn't a malevolent spirit impersonate our loved ones ? And if the concept of reincarnation is correct shouldn't these souls have passed in another body or permanently joined the Light or whatever ? In this case who are we really communicate with ?

There is no such thing as a "malevolent spirit".
Except on TV and in religious myths.
Now for all the ..."yes buts" that wish to inject fear into the conversation. Dismiss it. The otherside is about LOVE.

it ends in joy
den
Old 17-07-2011, 02:58 PM
Experiencer
Hey Dennisoc,
I'm not sure what you are referring to as the "other side"..

And to say it,"ends in Joy" is only partly correct,
and really not for all souls.

Near the final stage of the Death Experience there is the portion referred to as "going into the Light. I call it going to the White Hall because a stage of it is like that, like being in a huge white Hall with your group of allied souls....
This is joyful.

But before that there are all sorts of possibilities.
Some are not at all joyful.

Granted the Christians have thrown out a lot of mis-information about the process with their, "eternity in Heaven or Hell **....

But the reality is there are Heaven and Hell Realms.

And the Heaven realms are quite joyful,

but the Hell realms are not.

And most souls go through both realms in the process we refer to as death.

And there is more to the experience than the Heaven and Hell Realms.

It sounds to me that you don't have memory or experience in this process and are just relating your thoughts based probably on things you have read which resonated with what felt good to you.

But all the religions of the world,
even though most have ...distorted the truth,
didn't come up with Hell realms off the tops of their heads.

A lot of folks have explored and actually mapped the whole experience.
In Tibet the Science of Death.... was almost secondary to life, in fact for a lot the whole purpose of life was to prepare for the most beneficial death.

I was taught how to go through the process without actually cutting the cord....
Plus I have memories of quite a few deaths.
this gave me a lot of insights about the experience......

Once a human had evolved past the need to evolve.....
once in Life a person has escaped the Duality of good and bad, dark and light, fear and desire....
the "other side" as you call it would indeed simply be love.
Until then it is as varied as the experience in Life...
And sadly few live totally in Fearlessness and Love.

I believe you have a very deep fear of Death, so have devised for yourself a comfortable belief system that makes it easier for you to deal with this.
But delusion is for the Mainstream Religions and not an honest Spiritual Seeker.

There is nothing to fear, not even the Hell realms ....though they suck, they are as transitory as each of our individual lives.... just beads in a long string of pearls so to speak.

You don't have to be afraid,,

but don't quell those fears with ideas that have no basis in reality....

otherwise when your time comes....
and you face the Truth which is much different than your ideas about it...
it can make the experience more traumatic.

But here is a tip I learned.

If you focus ....totally focus your intention upon the Light.
don't get sidetracked by the Realms or anything else you see there....
Which is very difficult.... but not impossible.
You can go straight to the White Hall and get right down to setting up your next life...
without all the heaven and hell realms, or dealing with Constructs that ..... tend to overshadow the experience for most.
Old 18-07-2011, 02:33 AM
dennisoc

Yes I have read accounts from Kubler-Ross , George Anderson and lots of mediums, all experts on death, dying and the afterlife. I studied the scriptures and "holy" books of many religions. Experts on embellishment and embezzlement.
I have listened to countless dead people and guides talk directly to my wife, a world class medium.
A lot of fancy words which are salted with negativity and which "hint" at the existence of hell are subtle injections of fear into the joyful birth which is death.
There's nothing hard about it. Too many loved ones waiting that assist us with that.
If you have "a silver cord" it is of your own creation. None of the thousands of dead people I have heard accounts from mention it....except as another "construct" from a myth.
I love that you seem concerned about my "fears". I promise I won't buy any of yours which you subtely offer. Hopefully readers will take what they need and leave the rest....They are inspired to.

...and back to Ellespirit. Watching and helping our kids is heaven for a parent...both in body and especially out of body. Peace.

Walk in the sunshine
it ends in joy

den
Old 18-07-2011, 04:40 AM
Experiencer
Delusions of Grandeur...

But whatever works for you

And of course the Dead folk you heard from didn't know about it....
it was severed....

they were dead.

But it's pretty basic stuff there dennisoc....

You can probably even Google it and get something...

But better to learn from experience and stop spouting what others say....

I hold little credence with regurged fear based info.

You like to act as though it is "others" who are fear based simply because they speak a truth that scares you...

Act as though,
"It's all Joy"...
on the other side..

That's just really sweet

fear based ****.

But then you are most comfortable with your head in the sand.

Like I said, all those concepts.... and truth that you fear.....

Really are not fearful

You don't have to imagine some fantasy La La land of denial...

Facing what is.....

really isn't that scary...

And is the only way we can grow.

Don't be afraid to grow.

Don't be afraid to step out of that La La land Box and see what really is...

it isn't really scary at all..

It's just what is...

Look into the fear....

You don't need a security blanket of Jive Concepts to protect you.

That's what religion is for....

"It ends in Joy"

Sounds like your running for office on some shallow Motto with no basis in Reality.

Yes, there is Joy,

But it's delusional to think that's all there is..

The Truth is far better.

I haven't read the folks mentioned...

I'm speaking from personal experience.....

If they are pushin fear...

They are jive

It is what it is....

The religions push fear...

I'm just sayin what is.....

If that scares you....

It's your fear....

I'm sayin there is nothing to Fear...

But there are Hell Realms..

And Heaven Realms....

Make no mistake about...

Even Livin in LA LA land won't change that Reality...

It's been that way sice Creation was formed..

Won't change just because it doesn't fit comfortably into your Little World.

It's Ends in Joy.....

Yes

But there is a lot between here....

and the End.

And the death process is not the End.....

And it's not all Joyful...
Old 18-07-2011, 05:27 AM
dennisoc

You make beautiful jewelry and have a lovely child.

...and I still say it ...this whatever it is ends in joy...and begins in joy too.

i'm out of this thread

later
den
Old 18-07-2011, 02:55 PM
Experiencer
Thank you..

Yes, this ends and begins in Joy.

But Death is not the End

We die many times before we reach the "End"
Old 19-07-2011, 03:31 AM
Guide
Well thank you all for your comments and enlighitening knowledge. My whole journey began with my father as I watched him dying of cancer and crossing over between this world and the higher dimension. I'm sorry if i'm not using the right language I am still learning. However, it was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. He would talk to the others that were waiting for him in the higher dimension telling them "wait i'll be there soon" and then in the next breath be talking to us in the same room. With this experience began my appreciation and spiritual awakening.

Very difficult to not think of your father emotionally. I have blessed him with my heart and thanked him and tried to cut my "etheral cords" to him, with my heart telling him that he is "free" to go to the light that me and the boys are doing great, I dont' want to hold him to Earth.

On the other hand if he is still here in this/my construct(?) I also believe it's because he wants to be here, and doesn't want to let us go.

I hope I haven't contradicted myself and what I have written isn't contrary to what you all have written, but I am trying to understand. I appreciate and thank you for your indulgence.

Love and light
Elle