Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 08-08-2011, 11:38 PM
lisa24lisa

Since my nan has passed I have seen things with her eyes.

My nan passed a few months back :( Well it was only a month ago i would say i started to feel she was around me at my home. I have 2 young children one just turned 2 and the other 7 months old. Well my nan last saw my youndest when she was about 2 months old. I like to think she comes to visits the kids I started to feel like someone was touching my hand or arm and then gone ago it was a strange feeling and can not explain it. Also i have seen things that she is doing in the life she is in now. I was standing in my parents back garden watching my mum struggle to dig a small tree she had at the top of the garden and i could see she was wearing a green t-shirt and black trousers. I saw she was struggleing bad but then i saw it was not me seeing it but my nan? I was my nan eyes if that makes sense? I had this vision when i was changeing my childs nappie. I rang my mum and asked her if she had been gardening today she said no but she was yesterday i asked her if she had been digging out a tree and she said yes and that she was also wearing what i saw her wearing and she was also struggleing. I was shocked and it has not stopped there i have seen so much more like seeing my antie crying when kids are in bed and my aunt is down stairs just crying???? I not sure why? But also see that my nan stares out her front window at peolpe passing by. I have seen her go into her room and liking a watch she has in her wardrobe. Now i do not know what she has in the wardrobe but my mum confirmed to me that she has that watch in there and i see it in a wooden box with also some nice peral like ear rings and my mum said yes that is right. What do you think is happeneing here? Do you think my nan is trying to connect with me some how? do you think she has something to tell me? My mum and the aunt i speak of is her children
Old 09-08-2011, 01:18 PM
lisa24lisa

anyone have any light on this? i have seen other things that she is doing it is very strange but also very comforting. hope someone can help me on what this all means.
Old 09-08-2011, 07:22 PM
iolite

I think that your nan would like you to have the watch and jewelry. Is your nan trying to tell you something else? I think she wants you to tell her girls that she's watching over them.
Old 09-08-2011, 08:46 PM
lisa24lisa

my family would look at me funny if i told them this so i rather tell my mum i can't tell the others, thanks for your reply on this :)
Old 10-08-2011, 08:00 PM
SunMoonStars

I agree

I agree that she is wanting you and your loved ones to know she is around. I know what you mean about telling people things like this lol. Some people are open to it and others dont know what to make of it lol.
Old 15-08-2011, 02:19 AM
Knower
I have had the same feeling...but mine was in a dream

The last thing he said to me...Pointing to the black sky littered with sequined stars...I've been there and back again~
Old 25-08-2011, 08:22 AM
zhaochou848

yeah ! thats cool !! thanks for sharing..guys..