Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 07-04-2018, 06:32 PM
Guide

John has a very valid point here...hmm...
This may be a real game changer for me as well.
Old 07-04-2018, 08:00 PM
Newbie ;)

I meandered over to his site and found it helpful, and also found another blog helpful that goes into a lot of detail on this. Positiveenergyguide.com by a woman named Teresa. Some great articles there on this approach.
Old 07-04-2018, 08:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelight
Yes, I am aware that I probably have become unbalanced by some negative energies surrounding me. I am aware of some of them and am in a constant struggle to set up boundaries, but I feel some of it is out of my control. Some if it I can control and have had to distance myself from those specific energies bc I am unable to block my absorbing of it. I also think it is possible that I have some spirits of deceased lingering around me. These are I guess what you might call lower level spirits. I believe one is causing me constant health problems. So, if I change my belief on this will it stop it it is indeed already occurring?

Hi,

There is an interesting book 'The Biology of Belief' by bruce Lipton. I have not read the book however I practice the principals it advocates. Our beliefs determine our physical well being 99.99% of the time. That is another very deep subject to evaluate.

Energy residue is often seen as lower level spirits. You can actually speak with that energy as if it were a spirit presence. The procedure I like to recommend for these instances is replacing those energy residues with more highly evolved energies. What most of us do not appreciate is that the energy we generate is retained by the ground and objects around us. The best example of that is what you can feel on a battle field. The best thought that I can encourage at this time is bring yourself to a more elevated level so that these other energies do not effect you. In the case of that battle field, see if you can find the joy of victory or accomplishment that battle represented. It is present as well as the grief. Tune into it. The energetic grids of our planet now allow us to do this.

As a teen, I was very emotionally unbalanced. That way of being carried into my 30's in various ways. As of this time I am a self balancing person. When I become energetically unbalanced by some thing I have a way of stabalizing myself. Again it is the belief that I will do that which makes it work. I have learned how to evolve my beliefs. It is actually a matter of reframing my perceptions. Some day such things will be taught in psychology education.

Now there are always people and circumstances in every one's life which effect us in negative ways. Setting boundaries helps but only to a point. You can not get a loved one to change their way of being. However you can, once again, reframe your reactions and responses to them. That same energetic philosophy apples to situations and circumstances. The outlook on life you create for yourself can alter the energies around you. These things are very doable.

I advocate it is best to not block, or try and absorb negative energies. I like to encourage having a shared experience with them where you understand them better to a point where you elevate or heal them. The idea being you will self balance from their negative effects. When you can put to rest that fear/belief they will harm you in a perminant way then you can become more proactive in how you deal with them.

I know we are all very different in our potentials for doing energy work. I am a mind over matter kind of person. I work extensively with the highest spirits that exist. So that frames my outlook on many things.

I hope these insights will be helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 08-04-2018, 12:47 AM
Newbie ;)

Super helpful John, thank you. Your approach resonates with me. So I appreciate your further reading recommendation. I’m definitely going to look in to that book.

Your message is spot on and meaningful to me. You used imagery and symbolism of a battlefield and energy that may come with it. My husband is an infantry veteran of the United States Marine Corps. His time of entry was shortly after 9/11, and served for 4 years on several deployments. So, you can imagine the extent to which he was in combat, to put it lightly.

Being a sensitive individual as I am, I think I absorb a lot of his energy, and of course I have my own history as well which I am not negating. ...but I just found it interesting your spot on use of imagery.

Thanks again for your insight John!
Old 08-04-2018, 04:36 AM
Administrator
Hello

There are so many times when I as a medium have to weigh that information given to me in the terms of will it do more harm than good, does it serve the person to receive the message. Wiill the person getting the message from me really know its true and from the Highest place of good that can come from me. Most tims I have learned the lesson of "Letting sleeping dogs lay" and I keep the message in my own way.

At times Writting and Buring a letter to Spirit helps out a lot it clears the message from me and puts it in the hands of the Universe so that in some way it reaches whom it should.

He suffered in that he took her life with the drink on his breath, but too maybe it was her time to go. Its hard to say how things play out. The body is a fragile thing at times and we do break apart but in that we are not left to suffer in the death event as its instant.

There are times when a family member looses somoene and they are then lost in what role their life is to take on. Other times the one that has passed feels that pull to whom they have left behind. Yet emotions are gone like jeleousy when we cross. The feelings from her are more that she knew the risk to get in the car, something she did so many times with him, and this time the number was up.

Its a lot of work holding the knowldge and wondering what to do with it. I am blessed that most times when I get a message I am shown a door, with key there and I can then feel if I open it or not.

Lynn
Old 08-04-2018, 08:54 AM
Experiencer
I agree with a lot of what John is saying, but I just wanted to put this here as well. I think the change was made to our universe that allows negative entities to break out of their own bubble and affect other beings that have no wish what so ever to be part of their play. I really do agree that, in a healthy universe, what John described would be the norm, because every being, or group of beings would only experience what they desire to experience, resulting in beings that wish to experience negative, living and staying together, in their own collective experience, like a bubble. That allows for anyone that want to have the same experience to join them, and leave as well, but the same rule also keeps such beings away from other, wanting to experience different things. I do not think our universe is healthy, not by its own fault, and was manipulated in order to allow other beings to impose their own way of experiencing on others. That is why I think, that protection is still necessary, even if it can indeed be detrimental in the long run? I do think though that just being transparent to them, is a very good way to deal with that, that in a way bypass a more constricting forms of protection?

I have nothing to confirm what I wrote, so take it with a pinch of a salt. I have been following a certain person for some time now, and what I wrote were that persons "teachings" that resonated with me, but it may very well all be not true.
Old 09-04-2018, 12:08 AM
Newbie ;)

Lynn, I see what you are saying. Your insight into this I think is accurate, and I agree with refraining from disclosing too much info in more cases than not. Often it’s better not to know.

It’s clear to me that there would be no higher purpose in sharing much of this with the older sister...with the exception of the part that the younger sister seeks forgiveness as she feels she disappointed the living one. Maybe it is bc she got in the car with her husband, intoxicated, one too many times. She knew better, and did it anyways. Her sister probably warned her and showed concern over this.

I am not acting on this as of now. I am going to pray and soul search on it. If I ever by chance come in closer contact with the living sister, with discretion I may try to assist in healing the situation if it seems the doors are open to do so.