Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 20-03-2018, 07:29 PM
Newbie ;)

Am I crazy

I am very spiritual. I've never been a fan of organized religion but I do believe in god. Anyways the last several months, I feel as though god is calling me/warning me I will be with him soon. I feel love and peace with this thought although I'm not sure if he means I will die or some other happening. This sounds crazy. Thoughts anyone
Old 20-03-2018, 11:40 PM
Master
no yore not crazzzyy u r not im not relgesses im nt cud be thng sis gin 2 get bettrrr for u it cud be i thng its goin 2 get bettrr foru

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 23-03-2018, 07:52 PM
Experiencer
Just guessing, that you will somehow find connection to god, that is more than it was before. Since i don't know what you are dealing with, only crazy thing around here is this doubt. It doesn't matter what happens, when you are true to yourself and your believes. This sounds like ohh, god calls me, but when he tells me to die, i would rather live, so i will find another one. This is not true god i suppose.
Old 24-03-2018, 12:08 AM
Master
Of course its crazy. Rejoice.
Old 25-03-2018, 06:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by susanmly
I am very spiritual. I've never been a fan of organized religion but I do believe in god. Anyways the last several months, I feel as though god is calling me/warning me I will be with him soon. I feel love and peace with this thought although I'm not sure if he means I will die or some other happening. This sounds crazy. Thoughts anyone

haha. sorry to laugh but it's just because of what I know.

being with God might mean that you die, but death is rarely physical. Usually it's mental. What you know about yourself ceases to exist. This does not mean that you cease to exist, usually it means you exist at a higher level. Also, this first death is the most blissful and euphoric experience in lfie (short of the loss of ego and gaining of permanent bliss), so you should be running towards this inner calling with your arms wide open. At the same time, this experience is better had in a monastery or around true masters. it can be wasted, so dont think you can just have it and go on about your daily life with it in the background. that will happen but it will be a wasted opportunity. Resist if you wish, and resist if you don't have a teacher. Search, and once you have a good teacher, then truly surrender and give yourself to the experience.

If you feel love and peace, go with it. many would die to be in your position.

the creator of the universe has called you. You are wanted. This is a blessing. See it as such and you'll be OK. Try to avoid seeing it as anxiety or a reason to worry. Like I said, you will not die. You will evolve. you will transcend. You will awaken.
Old 26-03-2018, 03:36 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you shivatar! This is exactly what I was feeling. . . . it feels like a calling of some sort. It doesn't scare me so there is no fear or anxiety. . . just not sure how to deal with it. What kind of teacher do you suggest?
Old 26-03-2018, 11:11 PM
Guide

Quote:

As your Consciousness approaches Divine Re-UNION ....... your ego feels it as DEATH!

You are heading in the right direction , spend time in Solitude and Nature as often as you can. This will ease the TRANSITION for you at this time.
Old 27-03-2018, 11:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Thank you shivatar! This is exactly what I was feeling. . . . it feels like a calling of some sort. It doesn't scare me so there is no fear or anxiety. . . just not sure how to deal with it. What kind of teacher do you suggest?

An in person teacher is the best one. A healthy dose of doubt and cynicism helps the process slow down and become more gradual. If I were you I'd start to search for in person teachers, being doubtful and going slowly, then when you find the right one you have faith and go full speed ahead. Many people have been hurt by charging full speed ahead in pursuit of a spiritual high only to be taken advantage of by an egotistical teacher.

When you find the right one they will understand you like the best childhood friend. They will seem to be you but in a different body. They will know all the right things to say, even when those right things are unpleasant or difficult to hear. They will challenge you as much as support and love you. It will be clear when they are the one because there will be no doubt, you will unconsciously charge forward. You may doubt them to begin with, but they will push past that and things will go well. If you have a bit of doubt in the back of your mind and they react badly to it then you know it's not meant to be. Don't settle on your guru, just like your soul mate there is a perfect teacher out there for you. They might not be the most enlightened, but they will be the most helpful to your overall progress on your journey.
Old 03-05-2018, 08:20 AM
Newbie ;)

You might be mad yes. Always good to bear that in mind.

Nothing wrong with being a bit mad. Life would be boring otherwise. I find keeping one hand on the "I might just be a bit mad" rail is usually enough to stop me from going too far into the deep end.
Old 03-05-2018, 04:49 PM
Knower

Quote:

The meaning revolves around you being with God. The importance is understanding what this feeling means
Being with God, being with presence, letting Gods love flow through you . Fear is exactly what it is. Fear. Fear is an illusion which clouds your mind. Use you heart and be a good person . focus on forgiveness and letting go of the past or anything that happens to you. Try to develop a higher understanding through peace of heart and mind. Avoid dirty feelings .