Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 30-01-2018, 04:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
I just stated a simple fact--i did not judge. And plus--the bible has judged allready--if i share those judgements it is not me doing the judging, just me sharing--FACTS.

Facts.....' Something that is known or proven to be true ' not something you think is true. There is a difference, you cannot prove it's true so it's just your personal perception.
Old 31-01-2018, 08:39 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Facts.....' Something that is known or proven to be true ' not something you think is true. There is a difference, you cannot prove it's true so it's just your personal perception.

What cant be proved true?
Old 02-02-2018, 10:39 AM
Master
Quote:
God said it at 1Corinthians 6:9-11--another list at Galation 5:19-21---Both spots teach clearly---Will NOT enter Gods kingdom--yet 99% on earth do one or more of those things. You can bet your life--drug addiction goes under drunkeness if not spiritism.

In the old testament... the Almighty is called both Savior, and Redeemer.

As well, after the perfect law was given through Moses, He went about establishing among His people the atoning rituals, and practices.

Why?

St. Paul well attended to the issue of the Law, and how it points out our need for salvation.
(Galations 2:16, and chapter 5, verse 4.)
And, how no one can be justified by the law because no one can keep the law perfectly!

Why?

So, I will attend to this again, something that many Christians aren't percieving.
Inherited sin... and the fall, involves this material and evolved form and manifestation, in illusory time and space.

Paul stated that Law points this out!

Jesus became the atoning Lamb of God, because no one is exempt.
He is the fulfillment of what the Almighty began long ago, after the Law was given.
Because? Of the love of God.

For God so loved the world... So? Sin, we see is more than merely an act, or acts.

Concerning acts though, we need to be sincere in our repentance.

St John justly and accurately wrote in his epistle
"If we say we have no sin, we decieve ourselves, and the truth is not in us. But, if we confess our sins, God Who is faithful and just, will forgive us our sins, and cleanse us from all unrighteousness."

Now, let me ask here, doesn't this align with the Buddha's teaching on desire, and attachment?

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 02-02-2018, 07:27 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
In the old testament... the Almighty is called both Savior, and Redeemer.

As well, after the perfect law was given through Moses, He went about establishing among His people the atoning rituals, and practices.

Why?

St. Paul well attended to the issue of the Law, and how it points out our need for salvation.
(Galations 2:16, and chapter 5, verse 4.)
And, how no one can be justified by the law because no one can keep the law perfectly!

Why?

So, I will attend to this again, something that many Christians aren't percieving.
Inherited sin... and the fall, involves this material and evolved form and manifestation, in illusory time and space.

Paul stated that Law points this out!

Jesus became the atoning Lamb of God, because no one is exempt.
He is the fulfillment of what the Almighty began long ago, after the Law was given.
Because? Of the love of God.

For God so loved the world... So? Sin, we see is more than merely an act, or acts.

Concerning acts though, we need to be sincere in our repentance.

St John justly and accurately wrote in his epistle
"If we say we have no sin, we decieve ourselves, and the truth is not in us. But, if we confess our sins, God Who is faithful and just, will forgive us our sins, and cleanse us from all unrighteousness."

Now, let me ask here, doesn't this align with the Buddha's teaching on desire, and attachment?

I dont know Buddah--He does not exist--The only real false god is satan posing as every false god.
The only true living God= the God of Israel=a single being God named-YHWH(Jehovah)
Old 04-02-2018, 03:36 PM
Ascender

Jehovah God and Jesus doesn't pressure anyone into doing what's right including praying. if he is "hiding something", Jesus and Jehovah God knows, and it's not for you to. unless he wants to, on his own tell you. if you go to him in the manner in which you are considering, you may cause more trouble than good. if you're a Christian, then you have to pray yourself for him. to Jehovah God in Jesus name.

you said "when he is hiding a sin", are you sin-free? do you let him know every sin you have committed? it's not for you to try and pull it out of him. if you're a friend, than try to be an understanding and patient friend. be there for him when or if he needs you. trying telling him when he is sober, that if he needs to talk, you're there. meanwhile keep praying for him. peace
Old 04-02-2018, 04:28 PM
Master
Quote:
I dont know Buddah--He does not exist--The only real false god is satan posing as every false god.
The only true living God= the God of Israel=a single being God named-YHWH(Jehovah)

Buddha exist's as much as Jesus exist's
If you don't know him how do you know he doesn't exist ?
Old 04-02-2018, 05:15 PM
Master
I've considered starting a thread on the real recipient of the atoning work of God, in Jesus Christ.

For one, we can see how the purpose of the atoning work of God is because of, and to address something in humanity. Namely, conscience.

For another, if as science teaches today, that time and space is really the illusion, then who is really saved? ( Rescued).
The corporeal and evolved material individual, in "space/time"?
Or, the true personage, apart from time and space...
Who's origin is sourced in the angelic?

Now, Jesus said something along these lines.
Concerning the Sabbath for example, He stated , " The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath."
He also stated to the Jewish leaders that they laid heavy burdens on men's backs, that they themselves could not carry"! (Mathew 23:4... pay attention JW's!)

The Buddha truthfully taught about how the root of suffering in humanity, involves desire, and attachment.

We can see how in both statements, the purpose is about the ease of anxiety, worry, and guilt. For the peace of humanity.

The devil, who is to be equated with ego, is a master of masquerade! Even posing as servants of the Lord, espousing the keeping of the Law. Even in the age of God's grace, and after the atoning work of the Son of God on the cross, for our sins, and on our behalf!

"Come unto me all you who labor and are heavy ladened! For my yoke is easy, and my burden light. And you will find rest unto your souls." - Jesus

Mathew 11:28

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 04-02-2018, 05:41 PM
Master
Quote:
I've considered starting a thread on the real recipient of the atoning work of God, in Jesus Christ.

For one, we can see how the purpose of the atoning work of God is because of, and to address something in humanity. Namely, conscience.

For another, if as science teaches today, that time and space is really the illusion, then who is really saved? ( Rescued).
The corporeal and evolved material individual, in "space/time"?
Or, the true personage, apart from time and space...
Who's origin is sourced in the angelic?

Now, Jesus said something along these lines.
Concerning the Sabbath for example, He stated , " The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath."
He also stated to the Jewish leaders that they laid heavy burdens on men's backs, that they themselves could not carry"! (Mathew 23:4... pay attention JW's!)
The Buddha taught about how the root of suffering in humanity, involves desire, and attachment.

We can see how in both statements, the purpose is about the ease of anxiety, worry, and guilt. For the peace of humanity.

The devil, who is to be equated with ego, is a master of masquerade! Even posing as servants of the Lord, espousing the keeping of the Law. Even in the age of God's grace, and after the atoning work of the Son of God on the cross, for our sins, and on our behalf!

"Come unto me all you who labor and are heavy ladened! For my yoke is easy, and my burden light. And you will find rest unto your souls." - Jesus

Mathew 11:28

The word 'Guilt ' is not used in Buddhism, guilt plays no part.
Old 04-02-2018, 05:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
The word 'Guilt ' is not used in Buddhism, guilt plays no part.

"Guilt", nevertheless sky, is one aspect of suffering.
Upon reaching the age of responsibility, all of humanity eventually incurs guilt! Which is a source of anxiety, discomfort, shame, etc!
Which may even cause some to lose their sanity!

Humanity has the attribute, ( or affliction ), of "Conscience".

Again, the foundation of salvation... involving the atoning practices established by God, of which Jesus is the Capstone... is meant to address guilt, and for the sake of peace in humanity.

Now, St. Paul speaks in scripture of this. Saying that some have "seared over their consciences as with a hot iron", due to guilt!
A.k.a. - "sociopaths".

"Psychiatry" also, exists for valid reason. "Suffering".

Old 04-02-2018, 06:05 PM
Master
Quote:
"Guilt", nevertheless sky, is one aspect of suffering.
Upon reaching the age of responsibility, all of humanity eventually incurs guilt! Which is a source of anxiety, discomfort, shame, etc!
Which may even cause some to lose their sanity!

Humanity has the attribute, ( or affliction ), of "Conscience".

Again, the foundation of salvation... involving the atoning practices established by God, of which Jesus is the Capstone... is meant to address guilt, and for the sake of peace in humanity.

Now, St. Paul speaks in scripture of this. Saying that some have "seared over their consciences as with a hot iron", due to guilt!
A.k.a. - "sociopaths".

"Psychiatry" also, exists for valid reason. "Suffering".

Now... "Jesus Christ suffered once for sins, THE RIGHTEOUS FOR THE UNRIGHTEOUS, to bring us to God."
1Peter 3:18