Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 05-10-2010, 12:01 AM
ccwisgood

Visits

Frist of all I don't know if this is the proper location for this post Mods feel free to move.Let me give you a bit of background I have been married for 28 plus years and my wife hasn't been happy for many reasons and I have been unhappy as well so we seperated going on 5 months ago.

About a month a go just as I am going to bed I hear in the living room bang ,bang,bang ! I said come on Ma,Iam tired and going to bed.It stopped.

Last night I was awakened by a rackick by something banging on my computer table.My mom has been with me off and on
since her death especially when I am going through difficult times.All have been positive experiences.

My mother committed suicide in 1979 because she could not find any pain relif for nerve pain plus she had a seris of bad events that happen to her that should never have happened to her.Two shrinks were either alcholics and did
a lousy job with thier paperwork. My stepfather told the hospital he wouldn't
pay the bill until the doctor wrote a letter saying my mother was incapable of work.He finally did.Since her death I've had two or three readings My mother and grandmother are around me.I can feel my mother but I can't feel my grand mother.I also rather have my readings done over the phone instead of in person because I can feel the guy pulling my space and I feel he reading me not.Any ideas.Six or 7 years ago my daughter and her friends got out an ouja board and we had all kids of problems and my wife worked with a wicca and she made up a bag of herbs and told to boil them for so many minutes and the problem was history.

Last edited by ccwisgood : 05-10-2010 at 04:30 AM.
Old 05-10-2010, 12:23 AM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccwisgood
Frist of all I don't know if this is the proper location for this post Mods feel free to move.Let me give you a bit of background I have been married for 28 plus years and my wife hasn't been happy for many reasons and I have been unhappy as well so we seperated going on 5 months ago.

About a month a go just as I am going to bed I hear in the living room bang ,bang,bang ! I said come on Ma,Iam tired and going to bed.It stopped.

Last night I was awakened by a rack it of someone or something banging on my computer table

My mother committed suicide in 1979 because she could not find any pain relif for nerve pain plus she had a seris of bad events that happen to her that should never have happened to her.Two shrinks were either alcholics and did
a lousy job with thier paperwork. My stepfather told the hospital he wouldn't
pay the bill until the doctor wrote a letter saying my mother was incapable of work.He finally did.Since her death I've had two or three readings My mother and grandmother are around me.I can feel my mother but I can't feel my grand mother.I also rather have my readings done over the phone instead of in person because I can feel the guy pulling my space and I feel he reading me not.Any ideas.Six or 7 years ago my daughter and her friends got out an ouja board and we had all kids of problems and my wife worked with a wicca and she made up a bag of herbs and told to boil them for so many minutes and the problem was history.

Please say that you have gotten rid of the ouila board!! Could your mom thought that she was reassuring you that someone was still there who cared about you? The others here can help you a lot more about having a reading and the best kind. But I would suggest that you pick a bunch of flowers that your mom or grandma liked and put them in your place where she can enjoy them.
Old 05-10-2010, 12:41 AM
Greenslade

Definitely dump the ouija board, it's really bad news.

I believe the best connection we have to those that have passed over is our Hearts, our Love. As Summerland suggest, try the flowers. Another idea is to light a candle for her, give yourself a little time just to think about her and recall all of those nice memories - but keep it in context. Please don't go making altars in her memory and the like. Anything you can think of that will help you remember her and make you feel close - places, smells, books, food............. If you feel close, you're not so far away after all.
Old 05-10-2010, 01:56 AM
mahakali

i heard you should never burn Ouija boards so id do some research before disposing of it, just a tip. good luck
Old 05-10-2010, 02:56 AM
earthprowler

very true NEVER NEVER burn a board. don't give it away as it has a connection with you as the owner, don't break it in half. I tried three times to throw one a way ( the stories are true, it kept showing back up in my house and i only had two young children so i know they didn't put it in the house), they will come back. I did a lot of research on this because of something that happened to me years ago and read books that are now out of print dang it. What you should do is bury the board a foot and a half face down far from your property.
Old 05-10-2010, 03:42 AM
mac

No need for destroying an ouija board but it's better that you don't play with it or try to use it. If you don't understand why, then you don't have the understanding to use one in the first place.

If you feel comfortable with your mother around you, then why not send your love to her by simply thinking those thoughts? She will feel them even if you don't have any feedback from her.

Try to reassure her that you want the best for her and encourage her to look for those who will be around just waiting for the time they can help more effectively.

Suicide is a trauma that takes time for an individual to come to terms with and they need all the help that is there as soon as they can allow it to happen.

It's nothing to do with Wicca, herbs or potions and psychic readers are unlikely to help unless they are trained spiritual practitioners and counsellors.

If you need help then a visit to a Spiritualist church or centre, or the services of a Spiritualist evidential medium is worth considering.

I wish you good fortune.

mac