Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 04-11-2012, 05:35 AM
3dnow

Energies causing physical pain

Hi forum,

I know that some people here greatly suffer from this including myself. Entities (humans, etc.) attack by profiting from the fear of energy and cause physical pain.

I found four major causes:

1. These entities make fun of fear of energy. If you allow this you fear more and energy hurts more

Themselves do not fear because they do not feel the energy physically. They can see it but they are not awake so they cannot feel it physically. Their physical self is not even aware of energies. Explain them that they are swimming on the surface they did not dive in the water so they do not feel any difficulty. Tell them that you are the master of the energy problem and they are stupid people making fun of an Astronaut's fear. The astronaut themselves are scared because they are doing something difficult. Comparing yourself to an Astronaut is not being arrogant. This is being realistic in order to avoid being victim to stupid remarks. These people pretend to know everything they are dangerous children, body age does not matter.

2. Another cause of fear is ignoring that these attackers may suffer from the consequences of their acts

Causing physical pain for fun is a crime. These entities are stupid because, if there is
telepathy many people hear what is going on at a deeper level unconsciously. This is what we know as karma.You do not need to pray, you do not need to ask for help, you do not need to hate the attackers. Just tell the attackers that they are stupid. They take a great risk by attacking you. Because many people on the planet hear about their tortures.

To awaken them, I say: "Everybody hears about what is going on here and you assume that nobody in the universe will hate you?"

I realized this and the energies started to disappear.

3. In my case I was also suffering from pride-attack

Entities are blaming me for being proud for physically feeling the energies. This causes acceptance of punishment and energy hurts. Recently, I realized that this is not pride, this is happiness. This is a major darkness trick: They say that happiness is pride in order to take it away.

4. Knowing that the energy is not real also helps

Energy is basically a lie. The attacker telepathically tells a lie like "Now I am sending energy to this part of your body and it will hurt".

Say: No no no I don't believe your stupid lies.

This is not very easy but it helps.
Old 04-11-2012, 06:37 AM
3dnow

Yet another defense is knowing that entities threaten using the body illusion. They threaten as if their body were here. Even if you do not see them, say:

"My stupid friend your muscles are so good but they are totally useless in the telepathic plane. "

But you need to "feel" the meaning of what you say (it is very easy). Because the telepathic language is the feeling.

EDIT: I note that they have no other real power.
Old 05-11-2012, 06:04 PM
Enlightener

You're doing well 3DNow! I've seen a big improvement in you, which makes me feel good :)

Continue with the entities, they can be fun! You are at a position now where you can begin to clear these entities. You need not resist them or play their games, simply command them to do as you wish. If you feel no compassion, burn them to hell. If you feel compassion, send them into the light.

You're on the path, I like it ;)
Old 05-11-2012, 06:12 PM
Master
at some point you might want to consider that the entities are only symbols, constructs of your fear of the unknown reasons for the pain and your current lack of control. and you might consider the pain you physically feel has more to do with the material body and how it's not exactly designed to channel the amount of energy you're dealing with, than with any punishments you might imagine you deserve.

just a few thoughts.
Old 06-11-2012, 04:33 AM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightener
You're doing well 3DNow! I've seen a big improvement in you, which makes me feel good :)

Continue with the entities, they can be fun! You are at a position now where you can begin to clear these entities. You need not resist them or play their games, simply command them to do as you wish. If you feel no compassion, burn them to hell. If you feel compassion, send them into the light.

You're on the path, I like it ;)

I wonder if you have some REAL information to provide here instead of coaching me. What you said above is something a primary school child can say without problem.
Old 06-11-2012, 04:36 AM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
at some point you might want to consider that the entities are only symbols, constructs of your fear of the unknown reasons for the pain and your current lack of control. and you might consider the pain you physically feel has more to do with the material body and how it's not exactly designed to channel the amount of energy you're dealing with, than with any punishments you might imagine you deserve.

just a few thoughts.

It is impossible to imagine to me how you can talk about something of which you have no idea so confidently.

This thread was for some people who greatly suffer from energies. Not for you.
Old 06-11-2012, 12:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dnow
It is impossible to imagine to me how you can talk about something of which you have no idea so confidently.

This thread was for some people who greatly suffer from energies. Not for you.

of course you don't know what i may know and what i may have suffered and how i may have interpreted my suffering and how i came to deal with my experiences. but okay ... pardon me for my unwanted interjections.
Old 06-11-2012, 02:03 PM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
of course you don't know what i may know and what i may have suffered and how i may have interpreted my suffering and how i came to deal with my experiences. but okay ... pardon me for my unwanted interjections.

Of course, I don't know about you, I probably don't have your experiences.

You are welcome to provide information that will help defeat the energy problem but AFAIR you do not really feel them. You did not enter that deep in the rabbit hole.

I left the forum, but I found important solutions which worked for me and it was impossible to me to not share it because at least 1 person suffers greatly from energies here. Seeker's friend.

She is deep in the rabbit hole. Respects to the master (her).
Old 06-11-2012, 02:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Of course, I don't know about you, I probably don't have your experiences.

You are welcome to provide information that will help defeat the energy problem but AFAIR you do not really feel them. You did not enter that deep in the rabbit hole.

I left the forum, but I found important solutions which worked for me and it was impossible to me to not share it because at least 1 person suffers greatly from energies here. Seeker's friend.

She is deep in the rabbit hole. Respects to the master (her).

well, i'm not gonna sit here and compare the depths of wounds and rabbit hole wanderings so to be seen as worthy enough to input on your threads.

safe seas and gentle journey, 3dnow.
Old 06-11-2012, 02:33 PM
Enlightener

Here's your information, buddy...

[quote]
Quote:
Hi forum,

I know that some people here greatly suffer from this including myself. Entities (humans, etc.) attack by profiting from the fear of energy and cause physical pain.

I found four major causes:

1. These entities make fun of fear of energy. If you allow this you fear more and energy hurts more

Themselves do not fear because they do not feel the energy physically. They can see it but they are not awake so they cannot feel it physically. Their physical self is not even aware of energies. Explain them that they are swimming on the surface they did not dive in the water so they do not feel any difficulty. Tell them that you are the master of the energy problem and they are stupid people making fun of an Astronaut's fear. The astronaut themselves are scared because they are doing something difficult. Comparing yourself to an Astronaut is not being arrogant. This is being realistic in order to avoid being victim to stupid remarks. These people pretend to know everything they are dangerous children, body age does not matter.

You consider fighting with the same energy to solve the problem? That doesn't work.

What the hell is an astronaut?

You're working backwards through your sentences. If you live in fear, you will be afraid. These beings feed on your fear, that is why it becomes a dominant feeling around these beings. Embrace it fully.

Quote:
2. Another cause of fear is ignoring that these attackers may suffer from the consequences of their acts

Why are you judging these beings? That's cruel.

Quote:
Causing physical pain for fun is a crime. These entities are stupid because, if there is
telepathy many people hear what is going on at a deeper level unconsciously. This is what we know as karma.You do not need to pray, you do not need to ask for help, you do not need to hate the attackers. Just tell the attackers that they are stupid. They take a great risk by attacking you. Because many people on the planet hear about their tortures.

You call them names?

Quote:
To awaken them, I say: "Everybody hears about what is going on here and you assume that nobody in the universe will hate you?"

I realized this and the energies started to disappear.

3. In my case I was also suffering from pride-attack

Entities are blaming me for being proud for physically feeling the energies. This causes acceptance of punishment and energy hurts. Recently, I realized that this is not pride, this is happiness. This is a major darkness trick: They say that happiness is pride in order to take it away.

Why are you even talking to these beings? Just tell them to go.

Quote:
4. Knowing that the energy is not real also helps

Energy is basically a lie. The attacker telepathically tells a lie like "Now I am sending energy to this part of your body and it will hurt".

Say: No no no I don't believe your stupid lies.

This is not very easy but it helps.

Saying a sentence is not easy? I give you a prayer that will simply clear your entire energy field, after that all you have to do is shield yourself. It sounds to me like you are surrounded by negative entities that are conversing with you (which is, by the way the easiest way for them to form a connection with you as a host). Being parasitic entities, they are trying to form a bond with you psychologically, on the mental plane of your existence. That's the first reason that you do not talk to these beings... Understood?