Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 08-07-2011, 09:29 AM
Sungirl

This is just what I was taught, beliefs may differ

Chakras are energy centres that connect the layers in the aura to the physical body.

Each is connected to a specific layer of the aura and a specific set of organs, including an endogrine gland.

Each one also relates to different parts of what makes us who we are. There are lists on the net that tell you things like the base is connected to basic needs, the sacral is connected to our emotions, the solar plexus to our mental body etc... I would suggest you find a list and work from that as my list may differ to someone else's.

When you "talk to" your chakras you are talking to an aspect of you. You might be picking up on archetypes that resonate with that aspect of you, for instance you may see a small child in your base chakra. If you base is out of balance that child may be frightened.

Chakras have a cyclical effect on us, they affect the way we feel, but the way we choose to feel affects them. You can aslo find that the outside world can affect them too, along with the food you eat.

So, if you are worried about paying your bills your base chakra would go out of balance... but your base chakra being out of balance would also make you feel generally insecure so you would find it harder to stop worrying about your bills.

Bringing your base chakra back into balance using any one of a large number of methods would help you to be less insecure and help you change your thoughts about your bills.

Chakras is a BIG topic, there are some very good books out there, I have one published by Thorsons (I think) that is a good basic intrduction.
Old 08-07-2011, 03:41 PM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by tilia
This is just what I was taught, beliefs may differ

Chakras are energy centres that connect the layers in the aura to the physical body.

Each is connected to a specific layer of the aura and a specific set of organs, including an endogrine gland.

Each one also relates to different parts of what makes us who we are. There are lists on the net that tell you things like the base is connected to basic needs, the sacral is connected to our emotions, the solar plexus to our mental body etc... I would suggest you find a list and work from that as my list may differ to someone else's.

When you "talk to" your chakras you are talking to an aspect of you. You might be picking up on archetypes that resonate with that aspect of you, for instance you may see a small child in your base chakra. If you base is out of balance that child may be frightened.

Chakras have a cyclical effect on us, they affect the way we feel, but the way we choose to feel affects them. You can aslo find that the outside world can affect them too, along with the food you eat.

So, if you are worried about paying your bills your base chakra would go out of balance... but your base chakra being out of balance would also make you feel generally insecure so you would find it harder to stop worrying about your bills.

Bringing your base chakra back into balance using any one of a large number of methods would help you to be less insecure and help you change your thoughts about your bills.

Chakras is a BIG topic, there are some very good books out there, I have one published by Thorsons (I think) that is a good basic intrduction.

Thanks a lot Tilia. I will find a book.

3dnow