Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 12-04-2019, 11:38 PM
Master
What are you here to learn and teach?

I thought this might be an interesting thread for people to talk about what they've come here seeking, and what they feel they are able to share knowledge or insight about with others.

It might also be cool to chronicle our time here and what we first initially came here for, and how we have evolved and grown in that time and feel we have to offer now additionally or specifically because of our experience on this forum.

This forum has definitely helped me see the world in a different way and of course it's not been my only avenue of expansion in spiritual regards, but it's contributed many crystal stepping stones landing me in a far better and more colorful place than I was when I first arrived. Like many, I imagine, I've come and gone, or rather stayed away for periods of time and was drawn back again. Last year I felt something missing and was compelled to return and start posting here again after a hiatus and I've been here pretty steadily since. It just really helps me stay in touch with myself and higher reality. It inspires me to do more research about topics I'm passionate about because I come here to teach and to learn from others and with others in the process. There are many subjects of this forum that are quite foreign to me, but the experiences of others who post in those sections of the forum contributes to my faith and understanding of deeper and more divine aspects of life and our existence. I really just think it is awing and marvelous what is possible and the truth of us as humans here on Earth..

My main interests and education or enlightenment are actually more practical and mundane, but I see the spiritual magic underlying the simple reality we have here before us. I'm very interested in nature and our functions and capabilities as human beings. I love learning about what we consume and create and the cause and effect of that all. My main focus is on healing in these ways, as well as with other exercises that incorporate our non-physical natures too, like emotional, mental, intellectual, etc, because I feel like part of my purpose in life in this incarnation is to help stop the senseless suffering that goes on, and I believe this is a possibility even in my lifetime. When I first came here, I was gently awoken spiritually by a friend I met online, and later in person. Then after that I learned many of the horrific truths that are going on and define the current world, but then I returned my focus to the positive potentials and amazing truth of our connection to divinity and love..

So the awareness of the negative things helps me to see more of the whole picture and how to use the good to transmute the bad, which I understand to be a lot of our obligation here now. We all contribute to this transformation of the world in different ways though. I just want to increase the knowledge and consciousness of our purpose and potential here so we can create the even more magnificent world we are entitled to.. and from there of course we can travel more esoteric realms and use more of those powers and whatever we have access to. Too many people are in the dark and wonder why suffering continues as it does.. I feel like I have a fair amount of answers and some solutions so I just want everyone to be equipped with what should be their birthright here. It took a lot of years actually but I finally see how we have to use the light to overcome the darkness, and law of attraction type of things and so on lol.. I'm still working on actively honoring it but I'm so grateful to know and understand what I have learned. I'll wrap it up here and not go into much more detail, but the areas of the forum I visit the most are Healing, Crystals, Astrology, Health, Vegan/Vegetarian, EFT, and I'm thinking of posting more in the Natural Remedies section too. I'm also passionate about other things here but just don't frequent those areas of the forum much at the moment.

I'm not really well versed in them yet but for a long time I've been wanting to learn more about Meditation, Yoga, Auras & Chakras, Dreams, Wicca, and eventually things like Astral Projection and so on.

how about you?
Old 13-04-2019, 01:25 AM
Master
I have to say, i am not here to teach anything. I made this very clear many years ago, when I needed to recommit to the agreements I made before I came. Having said this, if we come in service, we always want to learn something (teach/learn, learn/teach) Again, I was reminded of this a long time ago, when I pleaded with my divine self, all I wanted was a little hut on the edge of the forest just for myself. I was reminded I was here to learn about family life. It is not that simple, to many entanglements specially if one is only here for one life time. Your ability to let go is surely tested.
Old 13-04-2019, 01:55 AM
Suspended

Sorry for that joke. it is a good question you have asked here.
Im here to enjoy to be honest.
We can get too serious about life. Ive taken both Buddhism and Christianity quite seriously in the last 5 years. its time for me to lighten up.
No point thrashing about over theologies and philosophies. people have made their mind up already. Including me.
If I really wanted to find "the truth" I would look somewhere else.
Old 13-04-2019, 04:21 AM
Master

it is clear i can't teach; people only want to hear what it is they are accustomed to hearing and I don't have any desire to do the work it would take to bring that down on my head.

sometimes I just say whatever even knowing I can't affect much change... because there are things I have to learn by saying it.
Old 17-04-2019, 04:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally
Sorry for that joke. it is a good question you have asked here.
Im here to enjoy to be honest.
We can get too serious about life. Ive taken both Buddhism and Christianity quite seriously in the last 5 years. its time for me to lighten up.
No point thrashing about over theologies and philosophies. people have made their mind up already. Including me.
If I really wanted to find "the truth" I would look somewhere else.

No need to apologize for the joke. I thought it was funny. And i agree with your post. The world can use more humor. If you have it, consider it a gift to the world.

As for me. There is nothing for me to teach. No advice to give. Maybe i have unknowingly inspired others as others have inspired me in small ways. In different ways i have learned much just from posting alone and reading posts in reply to me. Just the awareness of what is going on internally as i read and post. I'm more likely to learn more when there is conflict as oppose to when there is agreement. But even a compliment can help me to be aware of my flattered ego. To observe what is going on internally without a for or against attitude. Every forum has been of benefit to me. Especially if it brought out something dark inside me that i wasn't aware of. More and more this is becoming my path. Just pay attention to what is going on inside and being honest about what's happening.
Old 17-04-2019, 07:19 PM
Quote:
I thought this might be an interesting thread for people to talk about what
they've come here seeking, and what they feel they are able to share knowledge or insight about with others.

And here I was, I thought you meant 'here'....this incarnation in this very odd
3rd Dimension!!!

LOL...cuz that really got me thinking.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-04-2019, 08:26 PM
ImthatIm

I came to this forum to learn better typing skills.
Also to improve expressing myself in the written word from my mental pictures.
As more of a winter sport/hobby.
I have enjoyed sharing in other peoples expression of their truths on their paths.
One thing that surprised me was the contemplating my own perceptions and expanding of awareness that I have gone through.
I do struggle to know what someone really means by their typed characters/symbols.
So many words seem to have so many different meanings to people.
Divine Love is my only answer, and I know so little about it.

()
^^^^^
Old 18-04-2019, 07:32 PM
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Divine Love is my only answer, and I know so little about it.
What do you know about it? Then, I'll tell you what I know...and maybe what Ive read, too.
(Channeled by Constantine!!!!)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-04-2019, 07:41 PM
Suspended

Im here to teach you the mysteries of Wally's world. I am dark and light. Kind and mean. Sarcastic but vulnerable. Religious but also animalistic.
of course I am interesting. Any creature of God's is. if only they discovered it.
Old 22-04-2019, 11:09 PM
Master

Hi Sapphirez. I'm here to learn. if I happen to be able to assist someone else along the way then so be it. I humbly accept my role as a student.