Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 16-12-2012, 07:11 PM
Knower

Unhappy Cant do Chakra Meditarion §

When ever I meditate in the chakra position my back begins to hurt and I cant last for more than 10 mintues. Is there a modification I can make to the chakra?
Old 16-12-2012, 11:40 PM
Master

I have some energetic blocks myself which I notice during meditation.

I have several ideas, most which have worked for me at various times. And you can make up your own methods. I'm serious. It's really about your intent.

I generally have used visualization, asking my body, sending light/love and have recently incorporated breath. They have all worked for me. You can try any and all or like I said, make up something for yourself.

I'll give brief examples of each.

For a visualization I have imagined crystal clear water flowing in through my head and through or past the blocked area. I imagine this crystal clear water gently dissolving the block and then flowing out through my feet.

I have gotten into a relaxed state and asked my body why I am feeling this particular sensation I'm feeling. I have gotten answers or feelings. Allow them. If you don't get an answer or feeling, don't worry. Imagine that you are lovingly cradling yourself or this area and send it love.

You can also get into a meditative state and simply feel what you are feeling for a bit. Let it express itself then imagine your heart getting bright with light and this light/love flowing to the location of the sensation that has attracted your attention. Allow the light to bathe the area.

You can also take deep breaths and as you breath in, imagine that you are moving the light within you, and you are breathing the light into the location of the block. Breath moves energy and is very effective.

Those are some ideas for you. I want to also let you know that sometimes it will take time and blocks are not always removed the first time. I have removed blocks the first time or two I tried and I have also spent months on some blocks. The tougher ones I sometimes seem to clear but later more will show itself for later clearing. It's like peeling an onion. Sometimes your body or higher wisdom will only allow things to be cleared in parts because it would be too overwhelming for it to be all done at once. You can sometimes clear energetically but also sometimes you will clear physically. I have experienced both.

That's my two cents on clearing.
Old 27-12-2012, 04:56 PM
sunshineofthesoul

You could try an Open Eyed Chakra Meditation laying down, there is the possibility you might fall a sleep while meditating but b/c your meditating with your eyes open your less likely to fall a sleep.

http://www.sunshineofthesoul.com/Pag...editation.aspx
Old 28-12-2012, 11:11 PM
MYFIGO

I do chakra meditation laying down all the time. It's okay. If you realize you have fallen asleep, simply began where you left off. You'll know.

Often people will tell you that you have to do things a certain way. Do what works for you. You might be surprised at the experiences and learning opportunities you might have because you are open to experiences and not locked rigidly into a certain way of doing things.